It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is your chance. Take your CCP stance

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam
a reply to: ColoradoJens

I really had some hopes for the Hong Kong protests. I dont know where that stands now..

I always try to differentiate between the CCP and the people. I guess everyone has their own standards though.

I just expect that anything I see on the internet might be fake, up to and including Deep Fakes. And that is something I make triple sure to keep in check when its something I feel strongly about.

Stuff still slips through, Im sure, but thats that whole "human" thing.

Governments and the people are not the same.

The CCP is the worst possible gov on earth. It is everything we ever hated about "Non freedom loving" countries. They are horrible to humans and the earth. But what is the avg citizen going to do?

If anything, we need to look hard at how easy it is to get to where they are - so much govt surveillance and intervention that there is almost no way to REBEL
edit on 19-4-2020 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: Snarl

The virus wasnt manufactured. It would have the for sure signs if that were the case, which there isn't any.

Something big is going on here. Google, FaceBook & Twitter censor efforts are off the chart regarding this subject. Should be a cause for any respectable CTer's alarm.

We've seen the recent de-funding of the WHO. President Trump is launching an investigation into NIH funding of the Wuhan Bio-Weapons Lab.

Interviewed on a French news channel, the co-discoverer of the AIDS virus who bagged the 2008 Nobel award in medicine- along with other two other scientists alleged the “presence of elements of HIV and germ of malaria in the genome of coronavirus is highly suspect and the characteristics of the virus could not have arisen naturally”. Link

And all of this hot-on-the-heels of President Trump de-favoring trade with China. Of course they've struck back. Look around.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
We've seen the recent de-funding of the WHO.

WHO do really important work. However, the Covid-19 debacle has clearly demonstrated their failure, especially in cow-towing to China and their complicity in the Chinese cover-up. The warning signs were there with the WHOs shoddy treatment of Taiwan, where the WHO were shown to be China's lapdog, even accusing Taiwan of racism.

The USA is a massive contributor to the WHO, as is the UK and a number of other developed nations. Without these countries the WHO would be nothing. Yet the WHO has failed them at every turn with respect to Covid-19, and failed the World. God knows how many lives will be lost in the poorer nations because of the WHOs subservience to China.
edit on 19/4/2020 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens
a reply to: Halfswede

You think several billion people should be wiped from the earth?

It seems that some people for various reasons like winning an argument at all costs even going against their own conscience will continually choose the side of evil.

Id say that would be extreme to the point of questioning sanity.

Is the leadership and those who control those sad sacks living there responsible? Yes. Take them out. The whole idea of the Chinese Government is crazy. But the people? Most of them are just conditioned.

Lets us Iran as an example for this. Leadership - terrible. A lot of people in Iran - decent people.

I have been very specific from the beginning that this was referring to the CCP and not the Chinese people. It only shows that you did not read my OP or following posts that you would post this. They (CCP) are a small percentage of the Chinese, but rule them with viciousness.

Nowhere did I ask for some kind of military action. This is more akin to a western version of the Tuidang (three withdrawals movement) Global Quitting Chinese Communist Party Service Center. A statement for posterity.

I'm sorry you misunderstood. It should still be a simple question. Are you for the CCP, or against them? There really isn't any middle ground on this subject.
edit on 19-4-2020 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Hi Halfswede,

I did read your OP and I did misunderstand. I didn't see the distinction between the two and made a late night assumption, which is in bad form. I appreciate your response not being more harshly worded as it could have been.

Also admittedly I sometimes just read the OP and respond but Im getting better at it.

For or against the CCP? Against. If you find anyone that says "for" I think you know where they live and work.
edit on 19-4-2020 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

You want me to take that serious? Where is his peer reviewed papers and findings? And am I to believe in a man who believes in pseudoscience?

Go to the bottom of the page you linked me and see what it says:

Another French virologist Étienne Simon-Lorière of the Institut Pasteur in Paris, however, rubbished Montagnier’s claims. “That (His claims) does not make sense. These are very small elements that we find in other viruses of the same family, other coronaviruses in nature,” Étienne told AFP.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: projectvxn

China hasnt been communist for decades. Or ever. Stop making things up.

Yes...I'm sure it was never "real" communism.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Communism has never existed, get over it.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Seems to me like you're the one who needs to get over it comrade.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Don't you have a fantasy land money pyramid scheme to push or something instead of chasing me around ATS like a child calling me a communist?

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
It's seems with all the posts regarding China (mostly negatuve) popping up on a daily basis, I seem to be posting more and more about the subject of human conditioning, and the effects of that on people.

Now, before I go any further, just to be clear. I am not a fan if the Chinese Government. I am not a fan if the American Government. I am not a fan of my own government. All of these Governments in the last couple of decades alone have done terrible things.

But this is where the conditioning comes in. It's all well and good saying the Chinese Government are evil, bad, whatever, but what about what our governments have done?

In the last three decades, our governments have been responsible for hundreds of thousands, if not millions of innocent people's deaths. Due to invasions and funding.

Now, I am not here to saying which government is worse, because they are all bad in my eyes. But it's the human conditioning that bothers me. For people to sweep their own governments terrible things under the carpet, while calling another terrible government evil that needs to be stopped.

It's country conditioning, and they have been doing thing for centuries. Get as many people patriotic for their country, as possible, then they can get away with as much as possible.

This is not just happening in China, but your own country. Yes, this can lead to war, and who suffers? The government's? No, the normal everyday people trying to live their lives the best way they can.

People seriously need to wake up!

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Stop defending communism.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris
There is not even a comparison between what the CCP has done to its people and and infiltration into the rest of the world making them complacent. It is like comparing the Nazi concentration camps with the misdeeds of the US prison system. They are both bad, sure, but one is very evidently evil and shouldn't take a second to figure out.

The idea that you have to be a model citizen, country etc. before you can condemn others is directly pulled from Communist propaganda methods and is what they have used for decades to intimidate the rest of the world from calling them out. It is a flawed logic from the get-go. It is like refusing to condemn murder because well, you slapped somebody in the face before.

I knew there would be those that just come here saying what about this or that country, but I ask you this, if not the CCP, what will you stand against? Anything?

You can condemn whatever you want elsewhere, but this is about being clear and unambiguous on what should be a simple stance against the CCP. I find the resistance to do so very confusing. One sentence -- 'The CCP is evil and I stand against it' -- shouldn't be so hard.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

The thread would be fairly boring if it was just yes/no. It isn't really fair to ask that and not expect some dialog about the subject.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

There is not even a comparison between what the CCP has done to its people and and infiltration into the rest of the world making them complacent. 

You are proving my point! One evil is not as bad as the other evil. It's conditioning, simple as that. You hardly hear about people talking about their own givernment as bad and evil. Why is that?

It is like comparing the Nazi concentration camps with the misdeeds of the US prison system. They are both bad, sure, but one is very evidently evil and shouldn't take a second to figure out.

Are you really saying the Chinese Government are like the Nazis? Seriously? They are bad, but nothing like the Nazis. So, invading other countries, causing the deaths of thousands of innocent men, women and children is not evil. Funding terrorist, and funding the horrors we are seeing in Yemen is not evil?

The idea that you have to be a model citizen, country etc. before you can condemn others is directly pulled from Communist propaganda methods and is what they have used for decades to intimidate the rest of the world from calling them out. It is a flawed logic from the get-go. It is like refusing to condemn murder because well, you slapped somebody in the face before.

Obviously, you have no clue what I am trying to say here!

You can condemn whatever you want elsewhere, but this is about being clear and unambiguous on what should be a simple stance. I find the resistance to do so pretty sad.

I find it was that you can call China evil, yet, not calling what your government has done. Are you only evil if the innocent deaths reach a certain amount? Ridiculous!

This is not about being positive about china. This is about the fact that people are hypocrites!

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Are you really saying the Chinese Government are like the Nazis? Seriously? They are bad, but nothing like the Nazis. So, invading other countries, causing the deaths of thousands of innocent men, women and children is not evil. Funding terrorist, and funding the horrors we are seeing in Yemen is not evil?

Absolutely they are worse than the Nazis. Are you not savvy about CCP history, past and current?

They are responsible for 80 million deaths of their own people. This isn't even disputed. They have amassed a living organ donor bank of religious prisoners and literally transfer hearts, livers etc from many tens of thousands of living Falun Gong, Uighurs, Christians etc. This is even acknowledged by the UN and US congressional reports.

They forcefully aborted millions of 'full term fetuses' during the one-child policy that only ended a handful of years ago.

They have forcefully displaced (and just straight murdered) millions of Uighurs, Falun Gong, Christians, and political dissidents to be used in state-run concentration camps where they are forced to make products for corporations around the world...unpaid, for 12+ hours a day.

What they have done and are currently doing is far worse than the Nazis. This will become more and more apparent in the near future. There won't be a chance to take a stance at that point. The record will stand and nobody will be able to say you didn't get an opportunity.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoJens

Agreed, but the thread is about the CCP and needs to stay focused on that.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
It's conditioning, simple as that. You hardly hear about people talking about their own givernment as bad and evil. Why is that?

Of course, the Chinese dictatorship run by the Communist Party is all about conditioning. A false history, with any negative narrative expunged from the records, coupled with constant repression and the remove of "self", is turning the Chinese into compliant, never questioning, nationalist robots. Nicely conditioned to accept unquestioning their political elite, and believe anything they are told.

The developed West do not constrain thought or banish difference. Whatever the wrongs of the developed world, the societies of the "West" do not condition their populations. I can protest about my politicians without fear of arrest, torture and extrajudicial murder, but no one in China can.

Attempting to compare (say) the USA to China is comparing apples and oranges. While the US may have been involved in conflict which have led mayhem, the numbers (if you are after a pissing competition) do not go well with the Chinese, for example: Approaching 400 million Chinese have been forcibly aborted due to the One Child Policy and 150 million forcibly sterilised, not to mention the mountains of corpses caused by the Cultural Revolution and the current, ongoing suppression of any political opposition with millions locked up because they are different e.g. Uyghurs.

And, of course China’s also been involved in conflicts in the last few decades too, lest you think they are all peace-loving and fluffy, e.g. Korea, Vietnam, Taiwan, India, Tibet etc… They are also lining up conflict with their ridiculous territorial ambitions in the South China Sea and elsewhere.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Again, you are completly clueless in what I am trying to say here! You are saying your governments evil is ok because it's not as bad as another countries evil. Can you see how ridiculous this sounds, and how conditioned you sound?

It's for people like you that we still have wars and conflict. Sadly, there are a lot of people like you!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join