It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Next News Network EXCLUSIVE

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 02:25 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 02:29 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 02:33 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 02:39 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 03:02 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 03:16 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

S & f

Thanks for posting this video, it certainly confirms my own understanding or what's going on, it's something I've known was going to happen at some point in humanity, just never thought it would happen in my lifetime.

This whole world pandemic operation has had flaws, discrepancies, contradictions, lies and unjust mismanagement from day one from all but a handful of countries and should be raising a red flag to all free thinkers, it smells rotten of a NWO psyop, very little if any information fed to us by the MSM is true or it has been fudged or manipulated

I see no positive outcome from this whole experience, none....so we must continue to question everything, stay strong, we must look after our bodies and minds so we can educate people and fight this as a means of survival, humans will always develope some fight within us against invaders, disease or oppression we always naturally fight back, it's survival!

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Thanks Kenzo for this thread.....and for all you have provided thus far.
Keep up the good work.

edit on 19-4-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: zerozero00

Yeeh need to keep eyes open.. The Corbet report also had some quite convincing information about this plandemic . I dont know what will happen, but seems like many people have awaken lately how crazy this all is..

Other video platforms seem to prosper now more after youtube started censoring , lbry.tv...

This event showed how the hidden hand can steer many countrys , to start lockdowns...at least that is what i suspect.
edit on 19-4-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

Why would anyone take this "doctor" seriously on a topic like this?

An osteopath is basically along the lines of an RMT or a chiropractor. What the hell would he know about epidemiology or virology?

There is disinformation and misinformation everywhere on this topic. I'm not saying that this guy is wrong, but it might as well be any one of us stating these "facts".

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Sparkymedic

& Gates is medically qualified in which field again ?? Bah, bah to your hearts content I guess.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Thanks again, this evenings viewing right there

And for censoring ...pfftt, when has it ever stopped people questioning? It only ever works in favour of the censored

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: fotsyfots

I never said I trusted Bill Gates.

Just trying not to get pulled down a rabbit hole for no reason.

Seriously, why would anyone take this guys word over Gates or anyone else for that fact? Because he said things that people here agree with and they dont like Bill Gates and he's a "doctor"?

Dont get me wrong, I think Gates is a genuine POS and should be investigated in regards to the current situation.

I just dont have any reason to trust the "doctor" in the video any more or less than Bill Gates.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sparkymedic

I never said I trusted Bill Gates.

Just trying not to get pulled down a rabbit hole for no reason.

Seriously, why would anyone take this guys word over Gates or anyone else for that fact? Because he said things that people here agree with and they dont like Bill Gates and he's a "doctor"?

Dont get me wrong, I think Gates is a genuine POS and should be investigated in regards to the current situation.

I just dont have any reason to trust the "doctor" in the video any more or less than Bill Gates.

critical thinking dude. at which exact number of statistically unbelievable turn of events is the penny gonna drop for you ? For all of us really ? Honestly we could fill pages with all the absolute horse sh*t these psychopaths bombard our minds with. But who am I to stop you from enjoying your sunshine & lollypops frolicking about hanging on every word your "protectors" tell you.
At the very least the Government pantomime show of medics need held accountable for doing diddly about fact they knew they weren't prepared for pandemic that came from the simulation that was almost run to the very start of the real pandemic( still could've been overlapped ) that must stand a close second to that other unbelievable coincidental simulation on 9/11. Personally I'm insulted to be thought of being in this collective thick as sh*t populace we are seen as. They are empowered each & every time we as a society do nothing coz " nah their there to look after us & they said it wasn't them on the news. "

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Well, that was quite the tangent.

What's your point?

Don't trust anyone? Ya, I know...hence my comments.

Jeez ATS. I haven't been on here in years...but holy cow. What ever happened to denying ignorance?

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
What country are you from?
Is there a lockdown or quarantine there?

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed
Looks like he's calling out all of trumps current enemies to me.
Hey I callz em as I seez em.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Or ... Car Accidents Happen Every Day ........

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join