It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Next News Network EXCLUSIVE

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   
This is the equivalent of Jamie Maussan in the UFO/Alien forum...

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Trump should order Fauci to be arrested! It`s good they are looking the money track. And to think Fauci has been in working at least 30 years in position where je can cause damage...

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   
The fatality rate could be close to flu says new paper , giving very different picture what the WHO has been telling for Months

COVID-19 takes 20-25 days to kill victims. The [Silverman and Washburne] paper reckons that 7m Us residents had been contaminated from March 8th to 14th, and formal knowledge demonstrate 7,000 fatalities a few weeks afterwards. The ensuing fatality rate is .1%, related to that of flu. That is astonishingly small, just a tenth of some other estimates. Probably it is just mistaken, probably for the reason that the loss of life toll has been underneath-reported. Possibly, however, New York’s hospitals are overflowing simply because the virus is so contagious that it has crammed the equal of a year’s truly worth of flu instances into 1 week.

Coronavirus Fatality Rate Lower than Expected, Close to Flu’s 0.1%

New Study Finds 28 Million Americans Likely Infected by Coronavirus — Puts US Mortality Rate at 0.1% Just Like the Seasonal Flu

WHO has been fearmongering to help the vaccine agenda , Bill Gates and the rest gang , Global lockdown for this causing economic disaster....

Trump should take actions to stop this chit

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Why a study showing that covid-19 is everywhere is good news

You can wie that article by looking web cache from it, i could not get the link work here
edit on 19-4-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

Using ILI surveillance to estimate state-specific case detection rates and forecast SARS-CoV-2 spread in the United States

"This article is a preprint and has not been peer-reviewed [what does this mean?]. It reports new medical research that has yet to be evaluated and so should not be used to guide clinical practice."
edit on 19-4-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
The video has some information in it that has slowly been leaking out. The Doctors treating the China Bug victims are seeing something strange.

The victims have O2 in their blood it just is not getting to the cells in the body. It looks like the virus is effecting the hemoglobin's ability to transfer the O2 to the cells.

If you have O2 in your blood a vent is not going to help, it will cause damage. Not sure what is going on but this info has been coming out and it is starting to look like it is true.

It seems so, I saw an interview with another doctor that was talking about how the virus is more likely causing something similar to high altitude sickness, the oxygen isn't getting where it needs to and that it's not a muscular issue it's something else.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

The most Anti-Trump governors are saying that they will not be able to test as many people as they want, due to a shortage of ancillary supplies, like gauzes, cotton swabs, etc..

Thanks to your post, I know understand why those azzholes are INVENTING reasons not to test as many residents as possible!

I'm sure the Fed Intel community has DIRT on every one of these sicko governors. Time to publish it!

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Did not know Gates and Rockefeller are related, wow..Maybe deep state people are commonly related ? Yeeh Rockefeller family is powerfull, and they had China ties for 100 year now, so also with the CCP

Through the decades: The Rockefeller family and China

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I seen now news that there were protestors is some states demanding ending of the lockdowns, they should just end it all before people get really angry ..

Bill Gates has funded Contraceptive Microchip for womans, he seems to be so interested allways about population control and digital implants...

Gate’s Contraceptive Microchip to be Implanted into Women

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 01:02 AM
link   

I like this quote:

The contraceptive chip is to be implanted under a woman’s skin, releasing a small dose of levonorgestrel, a hormone. This will happen every day for 16-years and can be controlled using a wireless remote device. The project has been backed by none other than Bill Gate

Followed by this:

The question I have is hacking. If it can be controlled remotely, then it should be also possible for it to be hacked like any computer to ensure someone never gets pregnant.

So the article you posted states they are fully ok with whatever wild micro chip they came up with but because it may be able to be hacked we need to worry? That is so awesome you have to admit it.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoJens

Yeeh...imagine if womans would be hacked by North Korean hacker division to prevent any offspings or Chineses ...or...Bill Gates himself with he`s windows OS backdoors .

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Thanks for that video. Also interesting to note the 1917 Spanish flu coincided with massive adoption of radio signals around the world. Could these signals affect us? I have no idea but it sure is interesting.

One of my good friends insinuated why would it only affect humans and not dogs, cats, birds ect. My answer was those deaths aren’t tracked nearly as close. Also the if the human owner died and a dead animal was also found it could easily be attributed to lack of food/care to said animal.

One other thing that peaked my interest was the RFID implants, how could all of that data be collected globally, it seems impossible but then I was reminded of the star link project. Which is probably funded by big government. No regular joe or elan has the capital to pull something like that off.

Pretty freaky if all of this is coordinated which is why I don’t believe most of the fringe theories. The doctor makes good points on the vaccination of new borns tho, I never really thought about that.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 01:19 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: ColoradoJens

Yeeh...imagine if womans would be hacked by North Korean hacker division to prevent any offspings or Chineses ...or...Bill Gates himself with he`s windows OS backdoors .

I know, I have been imagining that for years. The prevention of any offsprings is my #1 concern.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 01:21 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Bill Gates at one time wanted to pass out free birth control, to reduce the Earth's population.

Now he wants to develop a vaccine that will increase the population by preventing Covid-19 deaths.

Gates apparently sees humankind as his to do with as he pleases.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Bill Gates at one time wanted to pass out free birth control, to reduce the Earth's population.

Now he wants to develop a vaccine that will increase the population by preventing Covid-19 deaths.

Gates apparently sees humankind as his to do with as he pleases.

Hey carewemust Im glad its this version of you posting.

Read the first two sentences you wrote. Then read the third.

edit on 19-4-2020 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

So , when is Fauci going to be Arrested > ?

Looks like the above video is an addendum to the bombshell OP.

ZM: No one starred your post (except me), because ATSers don't watch YouTube videos attached in thread comments. Ya might want to make a thread about the subject so more people see the material.

Fauci is Very close to the Clintons. It's unlikely he'll be arrested. More likely he'll be exposed and de-throned by the President.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Maybe he have split personality ? And messiah complex..

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

One thing I always look at is the framing of the video - is the a brightly colored frame? Is there enough Zany exposition to make it catchy? How many blurred crossfades can i fit in one screen? Does it look like FEMA made it to alert some neighborhood alerting it to a devastating F5 tornado?

If so I am definitely watching it.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

Well i think signals can effect, since we are electrical beings also, I think this book tell about it...i have not read it thought but so many seem to talk about it

The Invisible Rainbow : A History of Electricity and Life

The scary part of RFID, digital certificates and digital money is...when they now try to puch all those covid-19 tracking apps, it`s a groundwork for future blackmailing. If they create a pandemic and everyone has the tracking apps and digital certificates and some people refuse to take vaccine , they can revenge it because everything is digital....your right to travel might be canceled, your finance might be ruined etc....it`s al about controll and they want cashless society with digital money to have complete contol of everybody. And the covid-19 tracking apps cause people start snitch other people...Divide and Conquer

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join