It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone Should Have Known

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: rickymouse

WHO and CCP are the same thing...just spelled differently.

All funded by the American Taxpayer until Trump told them to stuff it and stopped their funding. Thank God for Trump.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Is that supposed to be some kind of excuse for why the Trump administration, supposedly, didn't know the virus could be spread by person to person contact? Please.

Trump even said that early on, people were saying "Let it ride through the country and take it's natural course, and we'll eventually have herd immunity". How could have Trump been considering letting it "ride", if they didn't know it was spread person to person. Instead, he decided to ban travel from China, Trump said.

This rant isn't criticism on how the administration choose to handle this pandemic, although the situation is ripe for criticism. This rant about Dr Birx pathetic lie to Americans that they didn't know, when everything points to the fact that they did.

edit on 16-4-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

I thought Trump was the stupid one? So why didn’t Pelosi step up. Oh. She was to busy with impeachment. And asking everyone to visit China Town.

This isn't the Mud Pit. Its a rant. It's a rant about the lie that "nobody knew" that the virus was passed person to person. It's not about how stupid Trump is. That's a different thread/topic.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Look, the more I learn about CV 19, the more convinced I am that I had it in November, 2019. It was awful, but I, an overweight senior citizen smoker, survived. I don't know what's really going on, and my conspirator spidey senses are peaked. But, I'm still not about to say that this isn't real or that it isn't contagious and that people all over the world aren't dying from it.

I'm looking to real leadership right now, and I'm not seeing it anywhere. Just floundering.

I don't disagree. I've never claimed it wasn't real or that people aren't dying from it, I've simply said it's not the 500 lb gorilla we've been told it is, not even remotely close. Some will die, some will have complications, most will kick it easily and be healthy and well in a week or two... sounds an awful lot like influenza, ya? Leadership in this case should have shown a spine and told Americans to do the same... death happens, life needs to happen too, though, or death is sort of pointless and unfulfilling.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

There were theories and the theories were all over the place, only time would tell them which theories were accurate and which ones weren't... that was my point. IMO the administration effed up the day they veered from the gameplan of keeping the nation open business as usual. The further effed up when they didn't send the DOJ onto every state and city that violated their resident's Constitutional Rights, the AG's office should have hit those mayors and governors with the force of 1,000 suns on day one. They did not, and that was a huge mistake by the admin.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
The situation is evolving, the virus is evolving, treatment protocols are evolving and as such so is information...daily. That's why I believe a lot of people think their leaders are floundering as you put it, because each day is a new scenario with new information

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Its frustrating, isnt it?

The only "good" source Ive found is this. It was originally posted on March 14th, and has been frequently updated.

It was the only one that was at least attempting to comprehensively list a lot of the stats, numbers, etc. that I was seeing outside of the media. And, since so many public figures (government, anchors, and the like) seemed to be.. lets politely call it "out of the loop," it provides a solidly sourced counterpoint at the very least.

Importantly, not a political counterpoint.

But, it is relatively focused and I strongly suspect there is a lot more going on that just isnt covered in its scope.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

This RANT has nothing to do with the WHO's mismanagement, corruptions, old boy's club or favoritism. It's about Dr Debra Birx. this administration's CV Task Force spokesperson, trying to feed us the lie that "We" didn't know the virus could be contracted from people to people contact.

They did not know it could be transmitted in aerosol, just droplets for a few weeks. There was a lot of BS going on about how easy it was to transmit until last month. I had figured it could be spread that way right from the start, many viruses can be transmitted that way without droplets. But the stance of the medical people is it is not real unless proven real. So that is the main reason it was discounted, it had nothing to do with anyone, it had to do with policies governing this field. The ability to go aerosol is an important factor and many viruses cannot do that without dying.

Since the information coming from WHO was distorted, it definitely is relevant. These medical professionals in this country believed what WHO was saying and they were not telling us things they should. I agree that we should stop that donation to WHO until they get new management.

Look at the whole picture, do not focus on just one little thing. You seem to be ignoring the fact that many Democratic politicians said trump was over reacting when he shut down China and European travel. Look at the whole picture, and remember, you cannot shut down a country just because there is an epidemic in China.

What date was this declared a pandemic? www.livescience.com...

Look at that link, people want to chastise people for ignoring a pandemic when it was not even considered a pandemic.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
Oh I have. I research the side effects of everything they prescribe. One recently tried prescribing me proponal again, I saw something somewhere that was another drug that had been tainted by cv. Literally in Jan. If I had taken that I may have caught the "bad" version of it. I literally have a set of links dedicated to my meds and their side effects in my fav' list in case I need reminding. Big Pharma/Med Est work hand in hand to keep you sick never focusing on a cure. Sure there are vaccines but who wants the mercury/chip.

a reply to: chr0naut

You are probably meaning propanolol not propanol. Proponolol is the medicine. It does cause a person to have more risk of many respiratory diseases, but it is not nearly as bad as the ace2 inhibitors are for this particular disease. It can increase your risk though, just not as much.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I thought Trump was the stupid one? So why didn’t Pelosi step up. Oh. She was to busy with impeachment. And asking everyone to visit China Town.

This isn't the Mud Pit. Its a rant. It's a rant about the lie that "nobody knew" that the virus was passed person to person. It's not about how stupid Trump is. That's a different thread/topic.

That a flu like illnesses was causing sickness during The flu season?

Can you show when / if there was an abnormal spike in those sick / morality rate that would indicate something other than flu / common cold was spreading worldwide before January 2020?

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Again, by January 24th, they knew that not only was it spread through person to person droplets, i.e. sneezes. coughs and people who spit while talking, but that people who displayed no symptoms, like coughs and sneezes were still spreading the virus. "They" knew.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   

That a flu like illnesses was causing sickness during The flu season?

No. But even a flu like illness is spread through person to person contact.

Can you show when / if there was an abnormal spike in those sick / morality rate that would indicate something other than flu / common cold was spreading worldwide before January 2020?

Why?

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Why

If there were no abnormal rates of sickness / mortality rates before January 2020, why should “Someone Should Have Known”?

China’s deadly coronavirus-lie co-conspirator — the World Health Organization
By Nicholas Eberstadt and Dan Blumenthal

April 2, 2020 | 8:10pm

The fog of war obscures much about the novel coronavirus pandemic. But two facts seem absolutely certain. First, China’s Communist authorities have lied, concealed and misled about the origins of the epidemic and the toll of the virus in China. Second, the World Health Organization has acted as Beijing’s handmaid.

Dem Rep Spreads Chinese Propaganda While Blaming Coronavirus Deaths on Trump

freebeacon.com...

As COVID-19 spreads across the nation, Rep. Sean Casten (D., Ill.) has repeatedly attempted to blame Trump and Republicans for the death toll, accusing them of spreading fatal misinformation about the pandemic. Casten himself, however, has misinformed the public about China's role in the pandemic. When one of his constituents asked about the early Chinese response to the outbreak at a March 21 electronic town hall, the congressman refused to talk about the regime's coverup of the virus. Instead, he incorrectly said that China had successfully isolated the outbreak in Wuhan.

Snip

In reality, however, China has failed to isolate the cases in the province of Wuhan, the origin of the illness. The virus has spread to nearly every part of the country, killing thousands in distant provinces such as Guangdong and Zhejiang. And while China's self-reported data indicate the worst has passed, reports of funeral homes overflowing with urns have led critics to believe that the regime is grossly underreporting the impact of the pandemic. One media report, for instance, estimates China's coronavirus deaths are in the tens of thousands, as opposed to the officially reported count of 3,308.

edit on 16-4-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   

You

Again, by January 24th, they knew

Who are they?

Fauci: Chinese "Misinformation" Delayed U.S. Response To Coronavirus

www.realclearpolitics.com...

"The proposal made by the authorities in China where this was just jumping from an animal to a human, and it wasn’t spread from human-to-human. Then it became clear, when you look back, that it was likely in China that there was human-to-human spread."

"By the time we got that information and we started getting cases here, it was, 'well, it’s not efficiently spread from human-to-human.' But as soon as it became clear that there was community spread, which means that it isn't just a travel-related case, that there are cases that are in the community under the radar screen, then it became clear that we were in real trouble," Fauci said.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   

"They" and "We" are our (USA and partners like the UK) INTEL people and TPTB, like Dr Birx, that were calling the shots and advising the president, in terms of the virus. "They" knew the virus was contagious via person to person contact.
(Please see the OP for background)

"The proposal made by the authorities in China where this was just jumping from an animal to a human, and it wasn’t spread from human-to-human. Then it became clear, when you look back, that it was likely in China that there was human-to-human spread."

The Chinese government weren't welding people inside of their homes because they were afraid of bats. They were welding people into their homes because they thought those people were contagious.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   
You are correct I was referring to propanolol. They wanted 25 dollars and I was like I still have some that garbage left over from the prior doctor mengele (sp.) I hopefully will be down to once a year to get my fmla paperwork taken care of. a reply to: rickymouse

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

They" and "We" are our (USA and partners like the UK) INTEL people and TPTB, like Dr Birx, that were calling the shots and advising the president,

Got proof when they knew?

You did not answer to:
If there were no abnormal rates of sickness / mortality rates before January 2020, why should “Someone Should Have Known”?

The Chinese government weren't welding people inside of their homes because they were afraid of bats.

Verified by what citable source.

There are reports of concentration camps for Muslim and individuals considered enemies of the state. The use of forced labor in manufacturing. Prisons population is harvested for forced organ donation. Are those reports true? Why don’t you care about those issues.
edit on 16-4-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   

How do you weld somebody in, when a building has windows? Did they welded the windows shut too? Were the windows made of unbreakable glass? Even criminals could pick the mortar out between the blocks of old style prisons.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   

www.cbc.ca...
Coronavirus: Welding Doors Shut

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   

JANUARY 23, 2020
Emerging data on the new virus circulating in China adds to evidence there is sustained human-to-human transmission in the city of Wuhan, and that a single case was able to ignite a chain of other infections.

The World Health Organization reported Thursday that there have been at least four generations of spread of the new virus, provisionally called 2019-nCoV, meaning a person who contracted the virus from a non-human source — presumably an animal — has infected a person, who infected another person, who then infected another person.
The WHO said the current estimate of the reproductive rate of the virus — the number of people, on average, that each infected person infects — is between 1.4 and 2.5. To stop an outbreak, the reproduction number has to be brought below one.

www.statnews.com...

JANUARY 24, 2020
Two papers published Friday in the journal the Lancet offer some of the first rigorous analyses of patients who contracted a novel coronavirus that has broken out in China and spread to other countries. Among their discoveries: The virus does not only affect people with other, underlying health conditions, and people who are not showing symptoms can still be carrying the virus.

www.statnews.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join