It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rejecting Coronavirus - Dr. Andrew Kaufman

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

So, the death rate (from any cause) has gone up tenfold in New York City...because of fear and stress? And all of this so suddenly?

Doesn't a virus make a lot more sense? Like has happened countless times throughout history?

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

Do you know how the World works ? TPTB have compromised truth in all levels....it`s by design, becouse it serves THEM NOT US!

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   

There ARE better tests but they're not made here.

The virus is real.

Stay home. Flatten the curve.
We got this.

If you and others cooperate.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Personally, I know for a fact that anyone who doesn't tow the line is ridiculed and denigrated without mercy

Huh? Who, what, where? What are you talking about?

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo
I feel..
Good.
I feel that we should listen to doctors in THIS field.
AND disregard any health advice doled out by politicians.
Particularly you know who.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Let folks come to their own conclusions.
Without insulting them if they don't agree with you.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
You mean I can give up drinking coffee, and an orange or grapefruit every day now? Awww...bummer, no excuse to be drinking coffee all the time now.

? No clue what you are talking about.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

So, the death rate (from any cause) has gone up tenfold in New York City...because of fear and stress? And all of this so suddenly?

Nocebo... yes, it can happen quickly.

But you miss the main point. Fear and stress simply make you - meaning your immune system - more vulnerable to external forces. But yes, they can make you sick all by themselves if they get too extreme.

Doesn't a virus make a lot more sense? Like has happened countless times throughout history?

You seem to be under some impression that I don't think there is a virus?

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Let folks come to their own conclusions.
Without insulting them if they don't agree with you.

Jens didn't disagree, and she didn't come to any conclusions, other than she bases her decision on who to listen to on who tptb want her to listen to.

She demonstrated an incapacity to think outside the box. I merely pointed this out. If that is insulting, then ok, guilty as charged.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   

a reply to: Kenzo
I feel that we should listen to doctors in THIS field.

The ones killing people with ventilators because it isn't helping, it is destroying their lungs? Those doctors?

AND disregard any health advice doled out by politicians.
Particularly you know who.

Yes! You're finally getting it! We should absolutely disregard - and then fire, then prosecute for crimes against humanity, politicians like Fauci the fascist.

Thank you.
edit on 15-4-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

You mean I can give up drinking coffee, and an orange or grapefruit every day now? Awww...bummer, no excuse to be drinking coffee all the time now.

? No clue what you are talking about.

Evidently you have not been paying attention to what I have been saying about chemistries that can keep this virus from negatively effecting people so badly. Coffee has quinine, and multiple chemistries exist in grapefruit and a few in Kiwi that can protect us from this virus. Only a few chemistries in oranges help though, and you should have jello with oranges or grapefruit to utilize those chemistries to take out the virus. I only had to spend about four hours tracking down how this virus worked and what medicines work on it to figure out what natural solutions work the best, that would have taken me weeks to do five years ago, I have got much better at knowing organic chemistry over the years.

Why do some people get really sick while others get mild symptoms. It is related to diet and also metabolomics.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

There ARE better tests but they're not made here.

Prove it.

The virus is real.

Probably - but - got proof?

Stay home. Flatten the curve.
We got this.

No you don't. What you got is an irrational fear of something that lives inside you.

If you and others cooperate.

Bite me.

I'm done. I'm living my life. If I stop posting, I may have gotten arrested for telling some petty-tyrant-wanna-be cop to go # him/herself for telling me I can't walk with my kids in the park on a nice sunny day.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

So, the death rate (from any cause) has gone up tenfold in New York City.

Oh - and like the doc in the video said - deaths from all kinds of other things are going down just as fast as so-called deaths from the virus are going up.

You are being conned. Yes, there is probably a new virus. No, it isn't a monster you need to fear.

(post by tanstaafl removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Evidently you have not been paying attention to what I have been saying about chemistries that can keep this virus from negatively effecting people so badly. Coffee has quinine, and multiple chemistries exist in grapefruit and a few in Kiwi that can protect us from this virus. Only a few chemistries in oranges help though, and you should have jello with oranges or grapefruit to utilize those chemistries to take out the virus. I only had to spend about four hours tracking down how this virus worked and what medicines work on it to figure out what natural solutions work the best, that would have taken me weeks to do five years ago, I have got much better at knowing organic chemistry over the years.

Why do some people get really sick while others get mild symptoms. It is related to diet and also metabolomics.

Interesting new term, thanks... learn something new every day.

Sorry, no, I didn't put it together, thanks for getting specific.

I would not place my life in the hands of a few cups of coffee (been drinking that every morning for many years), and no longer eat fruits (I'm on the carnivore bandwagon for the last 2 months, loving every minute of it)...

It is much easier, and imo, much more effective, to take the few supplements you need 9and/or make sure you're getting them in your diet) to boost and normalize your immune system to protect against all viruses and bacteria, known or unknown.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Perhaps.

Until you see the memos and directives in those areas to classify as many deaths as possible to COVID19. And you hear first hand stories from family members of deaths politicized as COVID19 that weren't.

Examples of both of those exist now.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Interesting new term, thanks... learn something new every day.

Sorry, no, I didn't put it together, thanks for getting specific.

I would not place my life in the hands of a few cups of coffee (been drinking that every morning for many years), and no longer eat fruits (I'm on the carnivore bandwagon for the last 2 months, loving every minute of it)...

It is much easier, and imo, much more effective, to take the few supplements you need 9and/or make sure you're getting them in your diet) to boost and normalize your immune system to protect against all viruses and bacteria, known or unknown.

Actually, I am pretty sure that grapefruit would work well with the carnivore type diet. It helps with burning lipids and even lean meat is about fifty percent fat. A tad bit of sugar would help to bring it into the body too. And of course it does provide vitamin C, which is needed for the biosyntesis of collagen in the body. The orange does not have nearly the same properties as grapefruit.The grapefruit is a cross between a pomelo and a sweet orange. that was kind of invented over a hundred years ago.

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

Perhaps.

Until you see the memos and directives in those areas to classify as many deaths as possible to COVID19. And you hear first hand stories from family members of deaths politicized as COVID19 that weren't.

Examples of both of those exist now.

The number of deaths regardless of cause has skyrocketed this year in New York and other majorly impacted regions across the world. It doesn't matter if they are coded as being a covid19 death or not. The fact is that many more people are dead year/year in these regions. This data is obvious right now and conspiracy theorists are ignoring it because it conflicts with the CDC cause of death coding debacle.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Actually, I am pretty sure that grapefruit would work well with the carnivore type diet.

Well... since it isn't an animal product, and the carnovore diet is strictly animal products... no, it really wouldn't...

It helps with burning lipids and even lean meat is about fifty percent fat.

I eat as fatty meat as possible... when I special order my ground beef I get 70/30 (30% fat) if I can (they can't always do it), but at least get 80/20...

A tad bit of sugar would help to bring it into the body too.

No. meat and sugar do not go well together at all. I forget what reaction occurs, but it is really, really bad.

I'm not happy about it eaither, because I've always loved hot/sweet/spicy BBQ sauces and such...

And of course it does provide vitamin C, which is needed for the biosyntesis of collagen in the body.

I supplement my C, so no worries there, and also collagen (all 5 types, since it is mostly useless when supplemented if you don't get all 5).

The grapefruit is a cross between a pomelo and a sweet orange. that was kind of invented over a hundred years ago.

Did not know that, thanks. A long time ago, I loved to have a grapefruit every morning for breakfast, just peeled and ate it. Haven't had one in a long time though.

posted on Apr, 16 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ruckus49
The number of deaths regardless of cause has skyrocketed this year in New York and other majorly impacted regions across the world.

It doesn't matter if they are coded as being a covid19 death or not.

It does matter, unless you believe that the number of deaths in any given location (like NYC) are static. It ebs and flows. Some years see large deviations. That is how it works.

Oh - and they are.

The fact is that many more people are dead year/year in these regions. This data is obvious right now and conspiracy theorists are ignoring it because it conflicts with the CDC cause of death coding debacle.

Sorry, you're gonna have to better than a pay-walled debunked conspiracy rag like the NYT.
edit on 16-4-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join