It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bakers Yeast Shortage is Proof Elite Have a Vaccine

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
Ain't it also used to make beer??
Alot of guys suddenly finding themselves out of work and stuck at home. Maybe they picked up a hobby to occupy their time?

Brewer's yeast and baking yeast are the same family, different kids.

Although they are basically interchangeable as far as the actual process goes, baker's yeast gives beer a slightly nutty aftertaste.

Yes, I make my own beer.

To the OP...

You are kinda full of poop.

I can right now buy a metric tonne of yeast on Amazon if I wanted to.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Centsay

Yeah, you're right. The all mighty Elite, who run the world and control everything are going to Walmart and buying them out of bakers yeast to cure themselves of the virus.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
www.theverge.com...

Make your own - be self-sufficient.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
There is all kind of yeast in the stores around here. No shortage at all. Not many people make bread anymore. I make a lot of it, and sometimes the little envelopes are out of stock, that is normal. The little jars are expensive, I get it by the pound, I have two in stock, I also checked in GFS when we were there about a week ago, no shortage of pounds of it. Someone mentioned a shortage so I checked at the local store the other day and today, they had yeast, both rapid and super rapid, even the red star I use was in stock, but that stuff in packets is way to expensive. I can get a hell of a lot of loaves of bread and cinnamon rolls or pizza crusts out of a pound of it for seven bucks a pound.

I see no shortage, and I cannot comprehend that bakers yeast can do what is being touted about it. I wouldn't even want to try eating it raw, my belly would swell right up. I learned never to eat raw bread dough the hard way. I have no problem dusting something with dead brewers yeast, but just occasionally.

I know lots of food chemistries that can help protect a person from this virus. I'll just have a bowl of jello with some mandarine oranges in it with my coffee in the morning.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: dawnstar
Ain't it also used to make beer??
Alot of guys suddenly finding themselves out of work and stuck at home. Maybe they picked up a hobby to occupy their time?

Brewer's yeast and baking yeast are the same family, different kids.

Although they are basically interchangeable as far as the actual process goes, baker's yeast gives beer a slightly nutty aftertaste.

Yes, I make my own beer.

To the OP...

You are kinda full of poop.

I can right now buy a metric tonne of yeast on Amazon if I wanted to.

Huh, yeah, I get pretty nutty after drinking beer. I won't argue that.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
There is all kind of yeast in the stores around here. No shortage at all. Not many people make bread anymore. I make a lot of it, and sometimes the little envelopes are out of stock, that is normal. The little jars are expensive, I get it by the pound, I have two in stock, I also checked in GFS when we were there about a week ago, no shortage of pounds of it. Someone mentioned a shortage so I checked at the local store the other day and today, they had yeast, both rapid and super rapid, even the red star I use was in stock, but that stuff in packets is way to expensive. I can get a hell of a lot of loaves of bread and cinnamon rolls or pizza crusts out of a pound of it for seven bucks a pound.

I see no shortage, and I cannot comprehend that bakers yeast can do what is being touted about it. I wouldn't even want to try eating it raw, my belly would swell right up. I learned never to eat raw bread dough the hard way. I have no problem dusting something with dead brewers yeast, but just occasionally.

I know lots of food chemistries that can help protect a person from this virus. I'll just have a bowl of jello with some mandarine oranges in it with my coffee in the morning.

The part about bakers yeast triggering antibodies...
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
The part about bakers yeast being used to make vaccines...
www.chop.edu...

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zarniwoop

...or people are baking more since they're stuck in place.

Fat chance. Thery are hoarding it and hoping they will never have to do all that messy stuff.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I'm not buying into a conspiracy theory necessarily. But yesterday I did go to two different Walmarts - 25 miles apart, each in a different state. I hadn't heard of any yeast shortage btw. Yeast was on my list but not a grain of bakers yeast in either store. But there was flour and other baking goods. I have some but thought I would shore up the stores so to speak.

Also, lunch meats and soups were pretty much gone. I snagged the last pack of Oscar Meyer Smoked Turkey Breast.

I was a little surprised about the yeast and then to read a couple of thread here on ATS now, hmmm. My first thought was people are baking more. But I don't see it. Most people can barely microwave a can of soup these days. Well that's about all they can do thus the bare shelves of ready to eat items.

When I was younger, I thought all 'cooking' was the same. I have different feelings now. I love food prep and cooking in general but can't stand baking. I only do it on rare occasions. Which is a good thing. Carbs and I get along tooooo well and Keto has helped change the dynamics of my personal food pyramid.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

originally posted by: Centsay

www.amazon.com...

A lot of those items are "unavailable" unless you want 1 tiny pack.
www.amazon.com...=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=yeast&qid=1586628878&sr=8-2&th=1

A lot of those items are "unavailable" unless you want 1 tiny pack.

I'll admit I don't buy much yeast, but
Is 1 pound a tiny pack?

Is 2 pounds a tiny pack?

Yes, but it says...
"Due to increased demand, we temporarily have reduced product selection available for delivery to your region. We are working to improve selection availability as soon as possible."
Which means SHORTAGE.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Both show in stock and would arrive between April 20-23 for one, and April 15-20 for the other. Nothing even hinting at a shortage.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Yeast can boost an immune response to anything. By jumping up the immune system it can trigger the release of more antigens and more immune system warriers will be created.

Remember though, most of the people dying from this are dying from a cytokine storm, their immune system is going crazy, it is acting irrational. It destroys everything in it's path. Now why would you want to stimulate the immune system when your immune system can kill you?

There are multiple ways to stimulate the immune system and some ways to dampen it. You idealy want it to identify an infection, figure out how to fight it, and have it put an appropriate attack at the infection. Nuking the lungs and killing all the lung cells is not good. Yeast stimulates an immune response in everyone. It will stimulate the body to up production of antigens to any disease in the body at the time, because it senses a microbe chemistry in the body. Yeast is a pathogen to humans, we do not have a Ruman. A little can be dealt with but if you consume it all the time, it can cause your body to attack things it shouldn't attack too.

They can use yeast to grow viruses with, just like they do with eggs. They are going to start growing a virus in tobacco now since they found that the tobacco mosiac virus can kill cancer. So they are somehow making vaccines in Tobacco now.

I have no way of knowing if your thoughts about this being used would work or not work. I apply research evidence to stuff it does not apply to, and most times it does not work. but often it does check out and will work. Then I verify the conclusion if I can to make sure others have done this, most times someone has done the research but nobody is reading it or applying the knowledge to anything....it is all wasted time. It is not profitable, big pharma and the medical industry want profits to pay everyone.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Both show in stock and would arrive between April 20-23 for one, and April 15-20 for the other. Nothing even hinting at a shortage.

I live in Canada, took a screen shot...Also, shortage does not mean zero available it means they are running low.
"Due to increased demand, we temporarily have reduced product selection available for delivery to your region. We are working to improve selection availability as soon as possible."
Which means SHORTAGE.
BOTH Canada and US news say there is a shortage, its not me making it up.

edit on 03 30 2020 by Centsay because: added something

edit on 03 30 2020 by Centsay because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Sound's like there is a bit of yeast infection at the top of society, not surprising actually.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I didn't say there was none, I said there's no evidence of a shortage when I look. Shipments out of the US have been reduced, especially for non essential items. Amazon prioritized shipments so that medicines and other high priority items ship, then things like yeast.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
People have made bread for a long time . People kept yeast cultures by taking a piece of prepped dough and setting it aside somewhere cool without baking it , thereby breeding the yeast . Adding that ball to the next batch of dough the next day or two , and taking another piece off from that to set aside again , they kept a culture without a need for shops.

If you've got yeast then , don't waste it.

You could even share your breeding yeast with the neighbours , even maybe , sell it online

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

The determination of the COVID-19 IgM and IgG antibody concentration in the blood apparently goes hand in hand with the neutralization of the COVID-19 virus.

Bakers yeast, will trigger IgG IgM IgA antibodies.

Bakers Yeast is used to make the Hepatitis B vaccine.

The yeast shortage could indicate that the elite already knew this.
They might have already made themselves immune and not told us...

This is a classic example of a CT logic jump...

One impact from the Pandemic is restaurants closing other than for take out.
Because of that along with social distancing, financial strain means more people are cooking from home.
People cooking from home need yeast.
The increased need for yeast has created a shortage.

Post on ATS = "Bakers Yeast Shortage is Proof Elite Have a Vaccine"

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

The determination of the COVID-19 IgM and IgG antibody concentration in the blood apparently goes hand in hand with the neutralization of the COVID-19 virus.

Bakers yeast, will trigger IgG IgM IgA antibodies.

Bakers Yeast is used to make the Hepatitis B vaccine.

The yeast shortage could indicate that the elite already knew this.
They might have already made themselves immune and not told us...

OH FFS, people are stuck at home baking bread! There are at least two threads somewhere on this site talking about baking bread. Good grief. There is no conspiracy with this.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

www.amazon.com...

And just to add on this, if you truly believe there's a yeast shortage in your area, is your area known for it's amount of people who make moonshine by any chance?

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Yeast can boost an immune response to anything. By jumping up the immune system it can trigger the release of more antigens and more immune system warriers will be created.

Remember though, most of the people dying from this are dying from a cytokine storm, their immune system is going crazy, it is acting irrational. It destroys everything in it's path. Now why would you want to stimulate the immune system when your immune system can kill you?

There are multiple ways to stimulate the immune system and some ways to dampen it. You idealy want it to identify an infection, figure out how to fight it, and have it put an appropriate attack at the infection. Nuking the lungs and killing all the lung cells is not good. Yeast stimulates an immune response in everyone. It will stimulate the body to up production of antigens to any disease in the body at the time, because it senses a microbe chemistry in the body. Yeast is a pathogen to humans, we do not have a Ruman. A little can be dealt with but if you consume it all the time, it can cause your body to attack things it shouldn't attack too.

They can use yeast to grow viruses with, just like they do with eggs. They are going to start growing a virus in tobacco now since they found that the tobacco mosiac virus can kill cancer. So they are somehow making vaccines in Tobacco now.

I have no way of knowing if your thoughts about this being used would work or not work. I apply research evidence to stuff it does not apply to, and most times it does not work. but often it does check out and will work. Then I verify the conclusion if I can to make sure others have done this, most times someone has done the research but nobody is reading it or applying the knowledge to anything....it is all wasted time. It is not profitable, big pharma and the medical industry want profits to pay everyone.

Yes, as with all vaccines that I know of, you need to get it before you get sick or it will not work...
For a healthy individual who is virus free...
Boosting my antibodies by eating bakers yeast BEFORE I got the virus would not be the same as after I got the virus.
I figure the IgA, IgM, and IgG antibodies will be on high alert and the virus could not thrive, because I would have the same antibodies that are required to beat the virus at the start, not to be used after the fact for the exact reason you stated.
I know not to try it after I get the virus...You need the antibodies before you encounter it...
IMO - I am trying it, but I don't know how much to use...I was going to get the military to join me in.
Same with the tobacco mosaic virus...You would not want to try it after the fact, because it would mess you up.

www.coronavirus-diagnostics.com...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join