It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 6

page: 150
<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Anyone heard from MonkeyBalls2?
He hasn't posted for 3 days!
Hope he's OK

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Cheers, I'm fine

Just moved flat, and it took longer than expected to get internet up and going (5 mins ago in fact).

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyBalls2

Hey!!!! Good show and phew!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Numbers Update for Europe, and Elsewhere (No BNO) :

New Deaths :

New Cases :

www.worldometers.info...

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyAwake

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: FinallyAwake
Just found out my house mate has it, and I've been around the elderly and vulnerable this week, people who I love dearly.
Went for a test straight away, should hear within 48 hours, wish me (more importantly my elderly loved ones) luck. Feeling real bummed out right now šŸ˜ž

Not sure what country you're in but there aren't I believe two different types of tests one can find out within 15 minutes and the other is an average of about 2 hours

UK, dog sh1t government, dog sh1t country. Took 4 days for my housemate to get his results šŸ˜’

I don't know if you know this or not but Japan is opening up to the world for actually it's business people mostly to come into Japan.
They're requiring foreigners to have a certificate of of being free of the coronavirus 2 days prior to coming to Japan.
so in your case or the cases of your country they're not going to qualify if it takes 4 days to get back a test result to enter Japan.
So all I can say is that your country is playing political hopscotch around its people and containing them and detaining them in their country that want to travel to Japan especially the business people.
Anyway there is two tests out there one is a 15 minute test and the other is a 2-hour test.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Update toky o time 9:00 p.m. www3.nhk.or.jp...

I just wanted to post the link since it's more thorough if you take the time to read it.
I'm on an Android phone it's too complicated to type everything out but enjoy the thread for today by NHK.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

New Deaths :

New Cases :

www.worldometers.info...

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Great discussion on the virus protection until vaccine v let it go wild.

Lock downs just slow the spread and causes more deaths due to lack of total care. Cancer, depression, poverty debt etc

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Long Covid is reportedly on the rise here in the UK.

Leaves some (who initially had mild symptoms) breathless, achey, no energy.

Was on main BBC news so they'll probably have more detail online.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: johnb
I'm a Clinical Aromatherapist/Reflexologist and I've been treating Long Haulers even during lock down. It's not good. Just like the 'yuppie flu' in the '80's.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   

New Deaths :

New Cases :

www.worldometers.info...

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   

New Deaths :

New Cases :

www.worldometers.info...

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

So can you get test on their vitamin and mineral levels?

Before you treat them and after ?

what have you had the most success with? have you noticed any trends?

Can you tell I have a lot of questions?

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
So someone listen to the W.H.O. and did the math on their numbers and the W.H.O tried to make it sound really really bad.

Aaaah Only 10% have caught it...... but only 0.i4% have died and thats included inflated numbers.

With 10% of the world carrying the virus doesn't seem to be spreading all that rapidly amongst all it come in contact with.

WHO (Accidentally) Confirms Covid is No More Dangerous Than Flu
Head of Health Emergencies Program ā€œbest estimatesā€ put IFR at 0.14%

So have fun and may all your viral loads be small ones.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   

New Deaths :

New Cases :

www.worldometers.info...

Numbers for France are a new Record.
Been off for two weeks, on 'Hols', picked a really good time, like back in March.
Dreading going back on the trains Monday, its just a matter of 'When' then, not 'If'.
Thankfully its not too packed when I get on, but its four trains a day, one hour each way, and that doesnt count the days when the sh!t hits the fan, and we're all crammed into one train (usually fridays...).
'Winning'.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: tennisdawg

So sorry about your wife. Hope she recovers as well and as quickly as possible and is getting the best of care.

My perfectly healthy sister in NYC fell down in the street on March 6 and was taken to Mt. Sinai. Thus far, she has had two heart attacks (one in the hospital on March 6) and one six weeks later at home, has had a mild stroke last month, has had issues with hallucination, and is losing her vision. She was never tested for covid in the beginning, but was positive for antibodies in the Mt. Sinai antibody study she was called back for some months after the first hospitalization.

It is manifesting in many long-term issues in many people. Previously healthy people. Heart, lung, neurological, clotting, miscarriage, sterility, sensory, and mental issues. And this is only the beginning.

This disease is no joke

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2

So can you get test on their vitamin and mineral levels?

Before you treat them and after ?

what have you had the most success with? have you noticed any trends?

Can you tell I have a lot of questions?

#1 & #2 Yes, I use Kinesiology for that.

#3 Using Essential Oils in 'sniffy sticks' (nasal inhalers). Returns sense of smell and taste (anosmia), reduces inflammation causing muscular and nerve pain, clears mental fog, aids better sleep, clears recurring headaches etc. Different prescription for everyone depending on their symptoms.
Made up a general blend which I made sure is safe for anyone including children, (yes I have had clients children getting mild symptoms) when this 'thing' first broke out in UK. It has helped fight the virus for those who got it and has acted as a preventative for others....some were front line staff in hospitals. Also put it in a spray sanitiser.
Working on a general blend for Long Covids this weekend.

#4 Yes

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
October 10th 2020
Tokyo Japan.
Time 11:00 p.m.

Update

89,054 people have been infected so far in Japan

There are 147 severe cases of infection

1,628 people have died so far here in Japan from the coronavirus

81,356 people have been discharged either from the hospital or containment centers here in Japan

The opening of Japan is opening up slowly but surely and it's getting back to where I see more and more people not wearing masks.

We are still having clusters of infections and that's going to happen regardless.

but you just can't close down a whole country because of some kind of flu some kind of virus some kind of planned epidemic

The fear ratio or whatever you want to call it is starting to diminish here in this country

Well that's about it for tonight.

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

New Deaths :

New Cases :

www.worldometers.info...

Yay, so France now has as many cases a day as Brazil, a country with almost 4x the population.
Faaaaaaaaack Me.
Europeans (and Everyone), keep an eye on France.
The Sh!t hits the fan here first.

edit on 10-10-2020 by MonkeyBalls2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Another great podcast from Ivor, starts with the W.H.O. Stating Lockdowns are not recommended and should not be the primary method of virus protection unless the hospitals are overwhelmed and resources are running out.

The goes on discuss the effects of Ireland and other world cases. showing the all cause mortality is not changing the year over year average.

Also pointing out that the hospitalization in the autumn will go up and it is the exact same action every year.

top topics

<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join