It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The History of the Vymanika Shastra

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by qwerasdf

Originally posted by The Vagabond

wikipedia en.wikipedia.org... Fairly fascinating stuff.... talk about things that make you go hmm.

it doesn't make me go hmm ..

it makes me kayo'ed ;-).....

as if that wasn't enough .. wiki led me to this wierd thing :

Notable features

Batak is a syllabic alphabet - each consonant (aksara) has an inherent vowel. Other vowels or the absence of vowels can be indicated using diacritics which appear above, below or after the consonant letter.

Batak is traditionally written from bottom to top in vertical columns running from left to right on strips of bamboo held together with string.

source : www.omniglot.com...

THIS is beyond wierd ! .. now we have a language which is written from bottom to top ! (chinese is from top to bottom) .. so that bamboos can be used to write manuscripts ? .. and tied together ?

AND this too .. decended from BRAHMI ?

this guy did one massive job of integrating the asian countries with one single phonetic syllable based character scheme

i am reasonably sure now that someone will come up with a indonesian and balisean version of rama's story and that mahabharata story too ! .. and maybe veda's "written" down in batak ! .. words from sages written for the populace !

this gets more and more whirlpoolish .. rather .. tornado-ish

help .. someone .. what WAS going on in the past .. this is tooooo massive an exercise for a massive fraud on mankind .. so what is the truth ?

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 02:41 AM
link   
To add more to your problems...now they found a ancient city near Jodhpur (Rajasthan) India where the bodies were found like mohanjodaro, highly radio-active. (few thousand years old)

Significance: Couple miles from Jodhpur is Mandore garden...which is said to be "Mandodari's parents home" ...Mandodari was Ravan's wife...(from Ramayana)...
So the war in ramayana was also atomic war??? as if Ravan is fighting with Ram then Ravan's wife's family (who ruled near Mandore probably some ancient city before jodhpur was established in 14 th centuary....in Ramayana time) must have helped Ravana...and that way they were enemy of Rama too...

So the result of being Ram's enemy is what we have found now in the form of this ancient city (buried, they are still excavating it, it was found in late 2006)
answer to the language mystery can be solved only by one understanding that India wasn't just the India we see now...it was lot bigger in size...I can't guess from where to where...
About finding more proofs...
one needs to learn the Indian way of development of science...science in India which is mentioned in these scriptures. The science as I believe wasn't the way we have in our times...it was closely tied with religion/spirituality. This is why its so hard to prove everything...
like the so called engery to levitate ..."lagima" if I remember the name right...
We know yoga is great and works wonderfully...but we reject the part which we don't understand now...it's what I have seen at many other places...
I got into this ancient Indian stuff research for my calc 2 math project...
and what I found...
that the arabic numbers...are actully indian number system...and europeans called it arabic because arab scholars got it from indian and then in probably in 13 th centuary it went to europe...
tons of other stuffs like that...if we legitimately change all the names and give proper credits...half the calculus books will be credited to indian names...(no exaggeration here) ...literally half atleast...
About the colonists...yes...they were ruling the world and they could do whatever they want...and they have changed the history the way they wanted...this is why its so hard to convince someone born in west (or a white person)...
funny thing...I was discussing about this guys work and concept about zero and infinity with my instructor in the class...and this white guy after a while (as he didn't understand the concept at all) told me that I probably don't understand concept of zero as English is my second language...(I haven't scored less than 97%-98% in last 10 math classess I took in last 3 semesters, and few of them are DiffEq., linear algebra, trig. etc.)
And I laughed about it, what else can I do. He scores in that same class a B or a C (in his first language) and I am close to perfect score even if its my second language...and he talks to me like I am learning concept of zero and infinity in second language...(which actually came from India, no need for me to prove that too....gazillion online sources, books will say that...
I will say, come out of "colonial mentality" and things will be different...it doesn't make India a great place now if they had some really advanced civilization in the past...
only thing which interests me, if its true and they disappeared like the way we can't even find enough proofs for the things those scriptures say, then we are on the verge of the same thing....we have the technology to destroy ourselves again...so intelligent thing is not to fight for if it was true or not...intelligent thing is to conclude that if it was true and they lost so much due to this atomic war, which is called "Mahabharata", then we better be carefull that we don't let that happen again in our time again....or after a few thousands year later some civilization might find scriptures dated few thousand years back and cities full of dead by some atomic bombs...

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 02:44 AM
link   
"half the calculus books"
actually I meant half of the calculus - 2 book I had for this semester...

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
In Vymanika Shastra we find refference to a science of Sowdaaminee kalaa. Is it true that the latter deals with any of the following: telecasting, radiocasting, photography? If so, were can I find this text (Sanskrit or English) on-line? Or, if it's published, can anyone point at a certain publication? And I'll be glad if anyone could outline here what Sowdaaminee kalaa says about the three mentioned topics? Thanks in advance.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I havent read all 4 pages, for which I apologise, but I'm at work, so I don't have the luxury!

After reading the informative first post, I would suggest doing a Wikipedia and citing your references. I don't doubt your sources are laudible and accurate, it's just we'd like to see it all for ourselves!

If this has been covered, feel free to ignore it, but here is the mercury ion engine, courtesy of our good chums at NASA:

science.nasa.gov...

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo_Child

Source: Indian scientist Dr. C.S.R. Prabhu. The materials were developed at NML, IIT(Bombay) and BSC(Birla Science centre)

this scientist is very much up and about

more about the lecture he gave and supporting the 3rd post of indigo_child on this subject can be read here :

www.rense.com...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join