It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Information Deception In Covid Deaths Uncovered

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Well those figures are from 2015 so not sure how it relates to the current situation
Its like census data
a reply to: Fisherr

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
To be fair, you'll get it if they tell you to and you want access to any services. I don't agree with it either, but really, you can kick and scream all you want but if that's what they want to happen, it's going to happen. Everything else they want to does anyways.

a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

I will volunteer to get the disease and be quarantined before I take the vaccination. I would much rather develop natural immunities than vaccinate at this stage of my life. I personally believe this would be better for me and my long term health.

Why would they deny me this option?
edit on 4-4-2020 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I've been saying this for weeks that the numbers don't make any sense.

I've been trying to find out death stats PRIOR to covid to compare. See if we know say 15,000 people die every month in Italy or whereever and authorities are claiming X amount of Covid deahts, we should see a death rate that looks like Normal Death Rate PLUS covid deaths = total deaths. In other words, total death should be statistically higher.

For example, here in the states, NY is the epicenter. We know for fact that around 4500-5000 people die every year from the flu in NY per the CDC. I've yet to hear any official give a statement on how many have currently died from non-covid19 flu running concurrently with covid19. I suspect regular flu deaths are now being called Covid19 deaths.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Without the fake/lying models that showed 2.2 million deaths in the US Trump would never have shut down the government and been forced to sign emergency legislation authorizing 2 Trillion for those whose business are lost and those whose jobs are lost.
Now I saw where they are even pulling back on the updated model projections of 100k-240k.
What if the final death toll is between 50k and 100k?
Death is sad but the reaction to this scam is devastating our lives, our country and our world.

This crisis, emanated from the coronavirus, has been manipulated to take down our economy and to discredit Trump and his administration's accomplishments.
Unbelievable, will there be any accountability?

Great job never trumpers and democrats, I hope your happy.
The MSM needs to pay a big price for this too, I wonder how they would all feel if they stopped receiving checks, lost there healthcare and their employers went out of business?

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
Yup this is exactly what I've been attempting to show in various threads and to people I know.....the ACTUAL causes of death are being suppressed and "death by complications caused by corvid 19" is now the new statistic
My op and your post are actual FACTS not made up on fb or youtube but clinical facts
My disappointment in the BBC however is great and makes me sad
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

edit on 4-4-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

I get it -- This thing is far more dangerous to people in certain age demographics and those of us who have underlying comorbidities (I have to count myself because I *do* have asthma for all that I barely know I have it 99% of the time), but even then, most of those groups will still make it.

And you shouldn't be pulling numbers off those groups' backs and telling the world they'll die without constantly telling them the truth about it, either.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Oh there will be accountability!

Adam Schiff is investigating. You can feel better already because I'm sure it's all Trump's fault.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I've posted these statistics on another thread but here you go they may help you..for those interested in the UK excess seasonal winter deaths figures see the Office for National Statistics website
Office for National Statistics

Flu Deaths

CDC

a reply to: Edumakated

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I have been seeing claims all over the place, of people dying from drowning, bronchitis, etc and then the death certificate gets labeled C19..
edit on 4-4-2020 by TheGreatWork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Its not so much that the death certificate gets changed, its just that they are testing each person who dies and if they are found to have the virus, then the death is recorded as covid 19 or complications thereof

Even those at the top can't change death certificates its illegal

One thing I have noticed a lot of though, is the drama surrounding various high profile deaths such as the 1 this week of a 5yr old dying. They are attributing the childs' death to corvid 19 but stating "underlying illnesses not clear" or "pre existing conditions not known". If a death is being announced I would have thought surely that ANY underlying condition would naturally be known, but they aren't releasing the information in the news as...well....doesn't make good headlines
a reply to: TheGreatWork

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Actually it will never be found to be a strong flu strain because they are completely different virus families. This does exhibit traits typically associated with the common cold in how easily it can pass from one person to another.
If you want a family tree to hang this fruit on that is.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I called this out on my podcast on the 10th of march. it's a beta test for something more in 5/10years. I'm in the UK and in lockdown. in my last podcast, I said the lockdown will end of April mid-May end of May very latest.

It's all about CONTROL. They are manipulating, gaslighting us all.
edit on 4-4-2020 by rikgrimsby because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Its not so much that the death certificate gets changed, its just that they are testing each person who dies and if they are found to have the virus, then the death is recorded as covid 19 or complications thereof

Even those at the top can't change death certificates its illegal

One thing I have noticed a lot of though, is the drama surrounding various high profile deaths such as the 1 this week of a 5yr old dying. They are attributing the childs' death to corvid 19 but stating "underlying illnesses not clear" or "pre existing conditions not known". If a death is being announced I would have thought surely that ANY underlying condition would naturally be known, but they aren't releasing the information in the news as...well....doesn't make good headlines
a reply to: TheGreatWork

Well thats what I meant, putting the wrong thing down. Not changing after the fact, sorry.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Control for what purpose though? There has to be a reason for annihilating the economy and putting people out of work...after all they won't get revenue with hardly any bugger working!
They already "control" all of us one way or another, that's what Government is about. However, it seems a lot have forgotten they are elected to govern NOT rule...there is a difference

a reply to: rikgrimsby

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I disagree..sorry
The planet does not revolve around the American president no matter how much he/you want it to
The whole world is on board with the effects of this virus its not just a plot to down Trump
My point is that this is an evolving situation and I appreciate that as such, death figures will fluctuate BUT actually lying about figures such as deleting the dates of birth of the Italian doctors and saying they were current doctors or lying about causes of death is another matter entirely

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

It won't get to the point of collapse of the UK economy as that's why it will last the latest end of May.

OK, they want "more" control of us. They want to go to a cashless society and chipping us in the end. This is all probably to see how we all react to the measures they're putting in place. Using things like the NHS against us and using fear and trust. All classic manipulation techniques.

edit on 4-4-2020 by rikgrimsby because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I recall them trying to push the chipping thing years ago, after an unusually high spate of child abductions....for the sake of the children! and all that

My off the wall conspiracy theory in relation to chipping is, the rushing through of the vaccine. We all know that for the vast majority of flu strains the vaccine does bugger all, but what an ideal time and way to introduce into the body say a nanobot tracker? Wild I know but it crossed my mind and my sons' so I'm not entirely alone in my madness!

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I recall them trying to push the chipping thing years ago, after an unusually high spate of child abductions....for the sake of the children! and all that

My off the wall conspiracy theory in relation to chipping is, the rushing through of the vaccine. We all know that for the vast majority of flu strains the vaccine does bugger all, but what an ideal time and way to introduce into the body say a nanobot tracker? Wild I know but it crossed my mind and my sons' so I'm not entirely alone in my madness!

The chipping was done and accepted already by the world. You are tracked daily if you have a cell phone - same thing the micro chip does - basically its a gps that tracks movement

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I'm old so whilst I do have a mobile phone, I rarely take it out and don't have gps switched on and only put wifi on to speak to my daughter in Greece or upload photos. Otherwise it just sits there looking pretty
I'm aware obviously of most cars and the gps systems but again I don't drive either and don't know anyone except my brother who does. Where a gps signal could tell someone what area you are in, a tracking implant could I suppose track the shops you go to, the amount of times you go to the gym...or pub

I dunno was just a wild thought
a reply to: ColoradoJens

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

oh yeah, will prob have to have a band or paperwork to say we've been tested or had it. On a side note if you'd like to come onto my podcast that be awesome. its fully free speech and all unedited and goes onto all podcast platforms.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
It is an evolving situation, agreed.
My response was from an American point of view.
I can tell you here in the USA the media is attacking our President for the most ridiculous things, like offering hope.
The democrats and never trumpers along with the media are all in unison, Trump is bad and unqualified and it's all his fault.

My view in the past 48 hours has evolved and I am seeing this corona-virus being manipulated here in the USA as well as globally. To what end, maybe the new world order is storming in, I am keeping an open mind but I am seeing things that are not making any sense at all, both domestically and globally. Many things.

Regardless if we are in complete agreement or complete disagreement this is a great discussion, we will see how the next week or two goes.

I disagree..sorry
The planet does not revolve around the American president no matter how much he/you want it to
The whole world is on board with the effects of this virus its not just a plot to down Trump
My point is that this is an evolving situation and I appreciate that as such, death figures will fluctuate BUT actually lying about figures such as deleting the dates of birth of the Italian doctors and saying they were current doctors or lying about causes of death is another matter entirely

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join