It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Information Deception In Covid Deaths Uncovered

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+49 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
You may remember a few weeks ago in March the reports of the deaths 40 Italian doctors which caused a rather large outcry of fear and panic. Well it turns out that all was not as it seems. Whilst death is bad in any situation, I think manipulating figures to suit an obvious agenda is far worse. Now the figures were released on an Italian site FNOM CeO showing the names dob/dod of each of the doctors, however shortly after that page was put up a new page appeared from which you can see obvious discrepancies.

1st published page archived through way back machine
portale.fnomceo.it...

2nd now current published page
FNOM April

Notice the changes?? Yes all the dates of birth have been scrubbed from the new page. The old page shows clearly that the doctors who died were all born in the 40's amd 50's ALL aged 70+ ALL retired. Gives a little bit of a different viewpoint of the death rate once the dob figures are removed doesn't it? All the doctors that died were in fact retired and NOT serving doctors on the frontlines

Now this manipulation of figures & information doesn't stop there. On the 1st April there was a BBC article by Nick Triggle entitled How to understand the death toll
BBC

Now on the 21st march the same url shows a different story
BBC March

So the BBC published then scrubbed 1 article on the 21st March and replaced it with another on the 1st April both allegedly by the same reporter which in reality means if you bookmarked the story on the 21st March, when you go back to access it, you find a totally different story. Strange
So if you analyse the 2 stories you will see that certain information that was included in the 21st March story has now been removed. That information was this included underneath the column graph

Every year more than 500,000 people die in England and Wales: factor in Scotland and Northern Ireland, and the figure tops 600,000. The coronavirus deaths will not be on top of this. Many would be within this "normal" number of expected deaths. In short, they would have died anyway. It was a point conceded by Sir Patrick at a press conference on Thursday when he said there would be "some overlap" between coronavirus deaths and expected deaths - he just did not know how much of an overlap.

Again, gives a slightly different viewpoint to the 1st April article doesn't it? The 21st March article shows that the coronavirus deaths will not top the usual yearly death rates and are included in those figures, in order to justify the draconian measures currently being implemented. Normally when a news article is updated there is a postcript to say what has changed, there is nothing on that article to say it has been changed at all, and this from the BBC allegedly the most trusted & respected news source worldwide.What the BBC have done is manage the narrative to fit with current Government legislation

Now the question is, why the figure fudging and information deception? I'm sure there are many more examples here and abroad but why? Could it be to push the immunity certificate legislation? Or perhaps push untried new vaccines which are rumoured will be compulsory to enable you to go back to work? Who is benefiting or will benefit? The same people who benefited in 2009 with the so called "swine flu" which was flu purposefully upgraded by the WHO and made certain sectors very rich with their pills and potions....of course it is Pharmaceutical companies who will be scrambling to sell any new vaccine to very willing Governments is all I can come up with

May we NOT live in interesting times!

edit on 4-4-2020 by PhyllidaDavenport because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Not surprising..

Lying bastards..

Do not let them infect you with a "test"!

+13 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
There's not a chance in hell I will be getting any vaccine rushed through because of this virus. I don't and won't get the flu vaccine never have...I've seen how poorly it made my dad and my brother
I'm not anti vaxx in anyway but not happy at this development for what could turn out in years to come, to be just a strong flu strain

a reply to: solve

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Here are three more for the thread

In Georgia an 11 year old boy was said to have died of Covid-19. But it appears this event never happened, or the age was reported incorrectly and they are not giving any updates to the truth.
amp.miamiherald.com...

In Lancaster CA an 11 year old had cause of death listed as Covid-19. Unfortunately this has been walked back.
www.google.com...

A baby in Connecticut reportedly died of Covid-19.
According to Candice Owens she has received a first hand report that this story is also a lie and it appears the Governor is backtracking on his story as well. I think this link will work.
mobile.twitter.com...

They are lying.

How can we trust anything we are told when both the MSN and our Elected officials are caught lying to us.

We must never give up our freedoms, or someday lies will become the truth because no one will be allowed to question the narrative.

edit on 4-4-2020 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-4-2020 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   
He was 17 the report was on Fox 11

The narrative that health officials have been told by someone to push is that anyone who dies who is then subsequently discovered to have the virus post mortem, is automatically included in the covid19 death statistics, as they are saying covid 19 "contributed" to death.
This was also the case of a 21yr old girl who was initially listed as dying of covid 19 but it turns out that she had an underlying heart issue and actually died on a heart attack

Another was an old man of 70+ who had leukemia and died. Again initially cause of death was covid 19 but in reality, he was dying anyway and had refused further treatment for his leukemia.

They are ramping up the death figures & causes to keep the fear and panic at the forefront
a reply to: Isurrender73

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

They are lying. How can we trust anything we are told when both the MSN and our Elected officials are caught lying to us.

We know that all is not what is said to be, but something is definitely afoot.

Trying to find out what that is is extremely difficult because they don't want us to know what that is, which is the reason for all the deflection and outright lies.

Following the bread crumbs leads us down paths that seem unlikely or implausible.

So it looks like checkmate.

edit on 4-4-2020 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Fixed spelling error.

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   
They are apparently under orders to report any death where the person tests positive for COVID as a COVID death.

For example, the infant in Chicago who died and was listed as a COVID death? That's not conclusive at all. It had been in the hospital for four weeks prior with intestinal blockage and another very serious problem ongoing. Did COVID kill it or did it die of those other problems? They were doing an autopsy to try to determine that, but the headlines blamed COVID anyhow and that's what is listed.

There was the case of a 60-year-old man who suffered a fatal head injury from a fall at home. He died from head trauma, but because he tested positive for COVID, he got listed as a COVID death.

There is the case of the 17-year-old out in California that had it's own thread here. Recall the controversy about the urgent care having turned him away? They wanted to list him as a COVID death, but it later turned out he had extenuating circumstances and septic shock that had killed him. He was removed from the list of COVID deaths, but the mayor says he still considers that kid a COVID death "in his heart", or something.

There's Alabama where they keep two separate lists: one of deaths that are presumed to be COVID and one that are confirmed COVID. The second tally is lower. Guess which tally is used in the national aggregate sites? You'd be right if you guessed the first tally.

The first COVID death in the state of Kansas was a man who actually died of cardiac problems. They tested him for COVID posthumously because they noticed symptoms, and he turned up positive. So he is listed as a COVID death, but did the virus cause his cardiac trouble or was he going to have it anyhow? Did it kill him or the virus? Doesn't matter ... he's a COVID death because of his positive test.
edit on 4-4-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I wish I could star and flag this a million times!!! Bravo -- and thank you!

I'm so glad I'm not the only one seeing the numbers fudged. I hadn't seen this before, but I've seen other numbers that are misrepresented in various ways.

Off to read these reports now...

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Exactly...and this is my point. What purpose does it serve to continually claim deaths from covid19 when the reality is very different? What is the point when a post mortem examination (if there is one) or medical records of previous illnesses and treatment will show a different story? NOTE I am not saying there is no virus let me make that clear

Why oh why do "they" want to keep us all indoors and scared witless? Its cruel plain & simple and to deceive the public in this way is an abuse of trust. With today's access to information, eventually the truth will come out...it make take years like with 9/11 but at some point someone will slip up. The trouble with TPTB is even in this day and age they still think we are too stupid to realise when something isn't quite right. I await the shut down of the internet in due course!

a reply to: ketsuko

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Thank you dear...of course realising these things and being able to do something about it is a whole different ball game sadly

a reply to: Boadicea

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   
To be fair, you'll get it if they tell you to and you want access to any services. I don't agree with it either, but really, you can kick and scream all you want but if that's what they want to happen, it's going to happen. Everything else they want to does anyways.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I'm just gonna leave this here....

This was from 3 days ago, but yes only FOURTEEN people have died from Covid who had no underlying conditions. Why isn't that fact mentioned???

I have to say it's truly incredible how much animosity and spite people have displayed to me upon me showing these figures to them.

They will defend their own subversion to the death.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Ma'am, please step away from the computer you're spreading dangerous fake news...

It's actually a thing, in South Africa, Russia, Thailand, Germany, Hungary... UK has a task force too.
Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, Google...all are fighting disinformation, rumours, people like you...

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Not exactly what one would call a fact based retort to OP, but this bit:

"Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, Google...all are fighting disinformation, rumours, people like you..."

I found quite rich and hilarious.
I trust those monoliths of stolen data and fake news as far as I could throw them.
But that's just me and my opinion.
Much like your reply to OP.

Please source something or YOU are (also?) Fake news.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
www.istat.it...
I was sent this a week ago but not really looked into it.
Any one understand it?

Person said the numbers in Italy are lies..

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I think testing on the deceased will show nothing but how much farther this has spread. I also think there were cases prior that should be revisited regarding cardiac patients. That is how many are dying from what I have read it is not respitory as in the lungs but the body gets so bad you have a cardiac event and since many are older they die. Like those videos that were coming out of China early on showing people falling over? I think that was it.

I think at this point the numbers will not be padded to make it look more like a crisis but will soon not be reported to stop panic. I really really hope my gut feeling is wrong. Not sure if you have family in the medical field but I do and they are scared poopless on how this is all being handled.

Be safe

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Gravelbone

It was a joke. With a hidden grain of truth. Seriously? WTF?!
You almost got it tough, it was hilarious to you so... half way there buddy.

Sources?
India
Russia
UK

...just use a search engine of your choice....
edit on 4-4-2020 by Peeple because: add

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
lol I got it

Task force for hate speech task force for fake news task force for transgender rights blah blah.....but "they" are adamant they are not implementing a police state
I believe them don't you?
a reply to: Peeple

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Yup this is exactly what I've been attempting to show in various threads and to people I know.....the ACTUAL causes of death are being suppressed and "death by complications caused by corvid 19" is now the new statistic
My op and your post are actual FACTS not made up on fb or youtube but clinical facts
My disappointment in the BBC however is great and makes me sad
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I knew you would *smooches

And every night I go to bed I thank the all-knowing all-seeing gov for keeping me save and protecting me, and that they'll tell me what I am allowed to think and say, because with all my heart all I want is to serve some Eton* twat.
*respectively their elitarious equivalents depending on what country I am in.

All hail to the wise leaders

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join