It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"We Are Living In 12 Monkeys".

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Been following the research of these film makers for quite a while now and their most recent release (recorded March 19th) does raise some very interesting points about the ongoing global pandemic and possible agendas in play.

Power grabs, conditioning schedules, Hegelian dialects and possible endgames of the 'shut in economy' are discussed as well as some nice factual info on Bildeberg meetings, biometric registration systems and future (ab)use of the ID2020 global ID system.

• For folks interested, research into intelligence agency /corporate media collusion over on this thread also covers some of their research and looks like the donor groups listed at the timestamp below might be involved in ushering in this brave new world (order).

See 23:00

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12
You found a longer version than me ...
youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

What a great movie, not seen the TV series but I like how they present it. Maybe we are the monkeys.

edit on 24-3-2020 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Got my notification and saved for later.

Been watching these two for a while now. Always worth a watch.

Cheers Karl 12

edit on 2432020 by Tulpa because: Speeling

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
If we are then there is currently a top secret time travel program!

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

In video there is disinformation about animals wandering freely at the zoo.. Korona closes zoo in Chicago - bored penguins let in park tour

The Penguins reached free foot last Sunday in the Chicago marine world . Animal park had to close its doors for two weeks due to a worldwide corona pandemic .

- Even though the marine world is closed to visitors, we still care for the animals . We need to be creative in what kind of activities we develop for animals for this time, says Chicago .

Iltalehti translation

i wonder what else is disinformation in this video.. but first one really made me shut this video down

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I'm still undecided on whether the likes of Wells and Huxley were warning us or just mocking us.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cymru

Great video with some nice historical examples - thanks for posting it.

originally posted by: Tulpa

Got my notification and saved for later.

Been watching these two for a while now. Always worth a watch.

Indeed they are mate and some very interesting topics being discussed - they certainly seem to know their stuff (especially about the current potential for global corporate technocratic authoritarianism).

originally posted by: dollukka

In video there is disinformation about animals wandering freely at the zoo..

Here's what she said:

"And it was just really strange because the next day when I got up my daughter was talking about how they're actually letting animals out of the zoo and they're letting them wander around since there's no people in there, they're letting penguins go on field trips now at the zoo"

Shame you can't now discuss digital certificates, the ID2020 global ID and biometric registration systems because of confusion over penguins.

Also interesting that you took the time to make a post in a thread about a video you refuse to watch - and that you used the word disinformation twice.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Cheers again.

Their "Minds of Men" documentary was excellent and I've had to watch it a few times (probably more to come).

John Marks book The search for the Manchrian candidate started me off down that route.
An oldish book but highly recommended.

S n F

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
They're good film makers. They used to work for Alex Jones. They are usually spot on, but they're seriously afflicted with religion, and go off that deep end quite often.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Sugarcakes

Seriously afflicted with religion,and go off that
deep end quite often...

You will not like hearing this,but we are in the end
times and things will get worse.The world we knew
will probably not return again.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Germs help build immune systems and make them stronger, if you have been brought up to wash your hands regularly and live in an environment that is germ free, the first virus will kill you. Monkeys don't get the cold, they fling sh|t at people and laugh.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

Their "Minds of Men" documentary was excellent and I've had to watch it a few times (probably more to come).

Saw it once and although it's quite a long one it really did contain some very interesting (and disturbing) factual info.

Will rewatch at the weekend.

originally posted by: Sugarcakes

They are usually spot on, but they're seriously afflicted with religion, and go off that deep end quite often.

Thanks for the reply Sugarcakes, do you think they've gone off the deep end in this film?

Any thoughts on the reported plans for 2030 (espoused by Microsoft, Gavi and the world banks) or cybernetic behavioural control systems in general?

Did find it interesting what they said about developments in Estonia and a cashless China - their sourcing of corporate media also seems pretty straightfoward as they actually show you the articles (have also watched quite a few of their vids and never got a 'religious cultist' vibe).

The new digital caste system - 'one ring to rule them all'

edit on 24-3-2020 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

Monkeys don't get the cold, they fling sh|t at people and laugh.

m.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   

thank you for that second video, just confirmed my suspicions, God help us

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Yuck

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

What a great movie, not seen the TV series but I like how they present it. Maybe we are the monkeys.

I'm not a fan of TV shows, but I thought it was awesome, everything tied together so nicely and into a complete story. It has a little bit of everything but doesn't go off the rails. I was sad to reach the end, but I hate shows that continue to exist as a cash grab.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Jason79

Cheers I will catch that after I have watched the last season of badlands, I started watching that before the virus kicked off, could be a glimpse of our future lol

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Jason79
a reply to: ManyMasks

Are you boys taking this piss?

Looks like some extremely serious sh•t is coming down the pipeline for everyone - have you got any opinions on the thread content?

The Gilliam film was brilliant but the series was pants.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Well, you can never say. They've been talking about the Agenda 21 thing a lot for some time, and things do seem to be moving along on a pretty timeline. All we down at the bottom here can do is speculate. Just take care.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join