It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Johns Hopkins: People who overcame SARS-CoV-2 can help to heal others! ** BREAKING ** Corona

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: SacredLore
a reply to: rickymouse

ANYTHING that works! If the chicken can help, enlist them! :-)

I don't think I would want to intentionally give a chicken the corona virus. I wouldn't want someone intentionally giving it to me.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

By all means protect and isolate yourself if you are in the risk category! Follow the official recommendations.
If you can, have your vitamin D levels checked and make sure that they are close to the upper bound. If your vitamin D levels are not high enough, get 20 minutes of sunshine every day. And make sure to consume lots of vitamin C, best through veggies and fruit.

If you are young and healthy do not feel fear! Many people do not even notice that they have SARS-CoV-2 (no symptoms or very minor ones). But it is scientifically proven that fear lowers the effectiveness of the immune system. About the last thing we need now.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
This is just plain stupid. And what other "viruses" are being carried by that plasma? HPV, HIV, Corona mutants? I don't believe for one minute that the Chinese are sending anything to Italy or anywhere else unless they're selling it at a 5000x markup.

The Chinese owe the world an apology. They should be brought before the world court in the Hague and made to pay up for the damage - from all the viruses that they've let loose. They eat everything from bats, to dogs, to cats, to anything that moves. Their animal husbandry is nonexistent.

Whether these viruses came out of a lab or from a filthy, local market, it doesn't matter. They're responsible and they should pay.

edit on 22-3-2020 by Phantom423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Right now I wouldn't buy a blanket made in China much less serum.

Me either

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: SacredLore

By all means protect and isolate yourself if you are in the risk category! Follow the official recommendations.
If you can, have your vitamin D levels checked and make sure that they are close to the upper bound. If your vitamin D levels are not high enough, get 20 minutes of sunshine every day. And make sure to consume lots of vitamin C, best through veggies and fruit.

If you are young and healthy do not feel fear! Many people do not even notice that they have SARS-CoV-2 (no symptoms or very minor ones). But it is scientifically proven that fear lowers the effectiveness of the immune system. About the last thing we need now.

I just had my bloodwork done a month ago, other than a little elevated cholesterol level, there was not much problem with the blood and urine stuff. I may be sixty four but other than pain in every bone or joint I damaged in my life, I am pretty healthy and not a risk. We had twenty minutes of sunshine out here today, I was eating lunch while that was happening.

The only thing I fear about the Coronavirus is that doctors might try to stick me in the hospital because I am sixty four. We have pretty good health insurance and I do not own a crucifix I can hang around my neck to keep the vampires at the hospital from sucking my blood dry.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

edit on 22-3-2020 by hombero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

edit on 22-3-2020 by hombero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: BlueJacket

There is precedent...I read a study in re: cannabinoids. Where chickens fed a diet rich in cannabinoids passed a 1/4 gram of de carbed cannabinoids once cooked.

Hmmm. many plant based stuff has cannabinoids in it. So, if the chicken scrounges out in the grass, their meat can help reduce pain? I wonder if that chemistry is passed in the egg also, it would probably be in the yolk if it is.
actually it was the egg tested in the study. My bad for not mentioning that.

Cannabinoid receptors being lipid based, I suspect the fat, connective tissue and bones to be highest in regards the bird.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Sounds good. What are your vitamin D levels?

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

no, perhaps my sentence structure was foggy

I meant that COVID19 was once labeled n-CoV before it was given the Disease name

the SARS 2 virus (as it were) the antibody source is in no way 'Novel'

(the early n-CoV data indicated that both HIV and SARS partial proteins were inserted into the Novel-Coronavirus strain

which led to the notion this was an engineered bio-weapon virus...)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

There is precedent...I read a study in re: cannabinoids. Where chickens fed a diet rich in cannabinoids passed a 1/4 gram of de carbed cannabinoids once cooked.

Hmmm. many plant based stuff has cannabinoids in it. So, if the chicken scrounges out in the grass, their meat can help reduce pain? I wonder if that chemistry is passed in the egg also, it would probably be in the yolk if it is.

Grass contains '___'.

Make of that what you will.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

OK, yes, there was quite some confusion with the naming.

A scientific study says that SARS-CoV-2 was not engineered:
The COVID-19 coronavirus epidemic has a natural origin, scientists say
(This also means that we have to expect similar mutations in the future. Therefore a vaccine alone may not be the solution for the future, but of course it would help right now for this specific virus.)

The SARS-CoV-2 antibodies are detectable:
New blood tests for antibodies could show true scale of coronavirus pandemic
I find it super important that the tests for the antibodies are applied in large scale ASAP. This will give a much clearer picture of the danger that this new disease poses. It may be severely overrated currently. Or possibly underestimated.
edit on 22-3-2020 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

I question the reasoning of blood plasma having antibodies for SARS-CoV -2 would be effective on COVID19 for that 'novel' virus

the 'Novel' designation clearly tells the medical community that there are NO natural or developed anti-bodies in Nature … so that Everyone is available to catch it....that's the reason for the expected 40%-80% infection rate estimates... because the only humans to escape contamination will be cave-dwellers or those strictly isolated/quarantined (like a 'bubble' boy living in a sealed environment)

They're not talking about using plasma from people who have not been infected, they're talking about using plasma from people who have recovered and developed antibodies.

...and apparently they've collected enough to send 180,000 pints (90 tons) off to Italy. Something about that doesn't seem to add up with the number of known recoveries in China.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Good find. Thank you for posting.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Please attempt to not pass on bigoted ideas especially now. Meme are extremely contagious.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
Italy's second mistake would be using the plasma sent from CCP. IMHO

Italy is one of the countries taking part in China's Silk Road project, so I would think it's in China's financial best interest to do whatever it takes to help them.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

There was nothing bigoted in my post. Common sense. If we take anything like that from China, it should be tested, retested, then tested again.

ETA: Too many people slap labels like "bigoted", "racist", "xenophobic", etc. when it's not warranted. They need to get over their hyperbolic reactions to simple common sense approaches. If anything, those knee-jerk name callers are the ones that need to check themselves. They have caused more problems and divisiveness than those they slap labels on.
edit on 22-3-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
Italy's second mistake would be using the plasma sent from CCP. IMHO

Yep, their imports from China are the primary reason thousands of their people are now dead.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd
a reply to: queenofswords

Please attempt to not pass on bigoted ideas especially now. Meme are extremely contagious.

There is nothing wrong with being careful about anything coming from China. They did, after all, unleash the Chinese Virus on the world.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   

actually it was the egg tested in the study. My bad for not mentioning that.

Cannabinoid receptors being lipid based, I suspect the fat, connective tissue and bones to be highest in regards the bird.

So, endocanibinoids are in a lot of the weeds in a yard, just not in high enough amounts as in the cannabis family. So, could that be why the eggs we get where the chickens run around the yard all day long, eating bugs and ticks, and eating weeds, taste so great? Remember, those chickens eat ticks, so every egg has antigens in it for lyme disease if the ticks have lyme disease. Those antigens stimulate our body to fight lyme disease.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join