It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are they not telling us?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   
It is clear that most governments tried to push away any fear about this "new" virus for the longest time and now they can't spend enough money or inflict enough damage to the economy. While there are a good amount of theories out there on how this Virus got out and exposed so many people.
The real question I have is what are they not telling us. If there are silver linings then i would expect governments to state them. For the US as an example, we are in an election year. The current administration would benefit so much if they had some positive news. I feel that this is not different in other countries. This leaves the question of what don't we know.
Is it:
- biowarfare
- Just another random string of flu
- agenda 21
- NWO
- god taking out the population
- mother earth fighting back against the pollution
- connected to the strange sightings around the world

Or a combination of all, what we do know is that the elites have their bunkers set up for some time now and are using them.
Any idea's ?

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: cayote

They are going underground and will leave us with something much worse. Once they are underground, people will need to be careful about sharing info on the internet. They'll be watching.

They aren't telling us something...I'm waiting until they are gone and I am going to be very careful about sharing what I think that is.

+4 more 
link   

Interesting how so much of this seems leading towards stated goals of the AGW cultists, Thunberg, Green New Deal gang, etc... ya? How convenient that shortly after they called for an end to casual air travel, stemming factory output, and more population identification we incredibly see the veritable death of casual travel, factory output craters, and quarantines forcing people to remain in their cities... it's either the most amazing coincidence ever or we are being fed unadulterated bull#.

link   
cayote

What are they not telling us?

That the end is nigh, and we're all going to die. The elite, too. Don't forget, they need servants and slaves to wait on them hand and foot. I mean, if they kill all us slaves, who's going to pass them the remote control to the TV?

Just remember, if the elites go into bunkers, all air vents can be plugged from the outside!
edit on 14/3/20 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   

My guess is they don't know, leadership is panicking as they have no idea how to move forward, industry is getting crippled so government is effectively useless at this point.

Go home self isolate and hope for the best...IMO

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   

- Just another random string of flu

Not flu , virus.
Just like...
Every
Single
Time
Before

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Interesting how so much of this seems leading towards stated goals of the AGW cultists, Thunberg, Green New Deal gang, etc... ya? How convenient that shortly after they called for an end to casual air travel, stemming factory output, and more population identification we incredibly see the veritable death of casual travel, factory output craters, and quarantines forcing people to remain in their cities... it's either the most amazing coincidence ever or we are being fed unadulterated bull#.

Casual suggestion turns quickly and predictably to 'panic'. Ignore hysterical "The French Army is encamped in your shrubbery" proclamations and go about life as usual.
edit on 14-3-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Praying for peace, but prepared for war... basically the way all of us should live our lives at all times.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Tell me!

I will sing like a bird ZERO FFFs given!

Good to see you back!
edit on 14-3-2020 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   

I've speculated before this is just a jab. Gonna get worse before it gets better. Not the virus per se (would suck if it mutated into something much worse) but other things like the economy already taking a hit. Maybe the weather starts getting bad and the market just crashed after a retaliatory strike by Iran type deal. Things pile on and would be tougher to deal with than if they happened one at a time.

Don't know why though. If it's a game it's the highest of stakes it seems.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:45 AM
link   
This sentiment is growing in the USA as inconveniences cause people to awaken: twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:10 AM
link   

I can only speak for England but there's been more homicides in London alone this year than this virus has killed, so far.

As a form of population control it is absolutely useless, how many dead in China so far? I bet the numbers would be replaced within an hour via birth alone in China. The UK had around 650k births last year and around 550k deaths (rough numbers) going by that rate of population increase this virus would have to kill around 100,000 people to affect population negatively, that's going by last year's statistics.

Biowarfare? Potentially, it has damaged the world economy but I don't see any winners with that, if nations are going on lock down then it's not necessarily a good thing. Commerce is a major part of civilization.

Hmm, I had a wild thought earlier connected with aliens. A disease would be a good way to get an organism more used to a totally foreign lifeform.
Kinda like how vaccines are made.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Hmm, I had a wild thought earlier connected with aliens. A disease would be a good way to get an organism more used to a totally foreign lifeform. Kinda like how vaccines are made.

Or vice versa, use a strain of "tweaked" common cold ti kill all aliens?

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: SuicideKing33

A single drop of water is usually the start of an eventual cascade of water.

What I've gathered from history is that it's rarely a single thing that ends a people, a civilization or even an age. It tends to be too many problems in a short space of time that tips them over the edge.

We're seeing real-time how the world can react to a crisis, my opinion is that this virus isn't all that problematic. It's people that are the problem, needlessly spreading disease or panic buying. We're screwed if we genuinely hit hard times.

Meh. Maybe humans need a wake-up call anyways. If the biblical story of the Pharaoh's dream and it's interpretation is anything to go by we've had the fattest healthiest cows ever and the way we've prepared for disaster would see them eaten by cows that are but skin and bone!

I hope you're wrong though.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Interesting Synopsys, the alien connection.
As I stated in my original post, there is a massive increase of strange sightings around the world.
From the US president's update today, he is clearly advising people to stay away from public places. He was asked if Apple was doing the right thing by closing their stores and his response was yes if that's what they want it's a good thing.
It almost felt like a warning for everyone who was listening to understand...

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Seriously? If these COVID threads start veering down the insanity of aliens and UFOS, I'm going to start licking strangers in public who cough... I think we have enough psychopathy floating around this farce without adding further lunacy to it.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 02:49 AM
link   

want to share more about the increase of strange sightings? that's not something i've heard a single whisper about but if it's true i want to know as much as possible

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Seriously? If these COVID threads start veering down the insanity of aliens and UFOS, I'm going to start licking strangers in public who cough... I think we have enough psychopathy floating around this farce without adding further lunacy to it.
I don't think it's aliens, but there is some kind of conspiracy in motion. Nothing about the way governments and news are reacting to this makes sense. This virus isn't too bad when compared to viruses we already face regularly. 200K< cases globally since mid November VS over 13 million cases of influenza in a comparable time period. Over 2.5 million deaths this year related to communicable diseases. And the small fish gets all the hysteria and mass panic because it's new?

News and governments across the world are pushing that hysteria and mass panic. The geo-political and economic consequences had to be obvious to them before handling it this way. They don't react this way to all the new viruses that come out every other year.

Something stinks about it. 2030 and globalist agenda comes to mind, but alien/UFO stuff is fun to think about. I'll let my imagination have fun with that idea!

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I'm not saying this is a cooperative effort by governments, but I will say it wouldn't be the first time the American population has been used as a lab experiment, so maybe this is an international experiment.
Over and over again, the military has conducted dangerous biowarfare experiments on Americans
The Army tested 'germ warfare' on the NYC subway by smashing lightbulbs full of bacteria

I will elaborate in an upcoming thread...
edit on 3/15/2020 by Klassified because: Augustus made me do it

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: filthyphilanthropist

We have the virus and the reaction to the spreading of the virus. Indeed, I agree with what you are saying. Governements' reaction is exaggarated when you consider the 'lethality' of this virus.

We have a couple of options:
1. The reaction is exaggarated considering the virus is not overly dangerous (situation as it seems as the moment)
- Why this reaction then? Maybe it is an experiment to see how people will react on strict measures, which have a tremendous negative effect on their lives (freedom, social contacts, etc.).

2. The danger of the virus is much higher than we are led to believe. A possibility is that, behind the scenes, it is known that this virus will mutate in time and kill people at a high rate.
- Then the reaction is not exaggarated at all.

edit on 15-3-2020 by Venus33 because: spelling mistake

edit on 15-3-2020 by Venus33 because: spelling mistake

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join