It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Of Georgia Covid-19 updates and developments

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Dumbass

It's fresh in more transparent countries... So we won't know the mortality rate for a few more weeks.

To say it's 99% full recovery rate is just not based on any facts.

Just saying. We all use the same facts. To say that it isn't 99% or higher is based on the same facts too.

I know a lot of people hate the comparison with flu. So that is what I will compare it too (heh).

What we measure now for Covid-19 is like this:

Every flu case that reports to a doctor or gets in hospital that is severe enough to escalate into a test (I'm ignoring the cases that are dismissed for whatever reason. That's a whole different discussion).

From this count of severe cases we check how many have passed away. Hence we get high percentages as we totally ignore the unreported cases.

Edit to add:

So to compare it with flu.
We base the numbers of deaths on cases of flu that are severe enough to be under control or in hospital.
While our normal mortality rate of flu is based on flu in the total population.

End of edit.

This shows skewed numbers and these numbers cause doubt by the public. (And rightfully so.) All we have now is simple estimates. We will see within a year or 2 what the real numbers are and what this event has cost us.

I'm not talking about money as costs. I'm talking about the changing world and societal structure, media influence and governmental control. (Not gonna post my Dumbass theories in here)
edit on 7-3-2020 by Dumbass because: Dumbass forgot to add the flu part

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

When I watched the news today at noon, there were five (5) total cases here in GA: one in Cobb, two in Fulton, one in Floyd, and one in Gwinnett.

WSB

Has anyone self isolated yet?

No.
edit on 7-3-2020 by Liquesence because: Fix Linky

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
a reply to: one4all

weaponised viral bug that uses an already insitu Plemorphic Bacteria as its host

First time I have heard that.

I did a quick search and didn't find that info, do you have a link?

That would be a bad thing. If it is true, it would seem that the virus is weaponized.

Although human blood is believed to be a sterile environment, recent studies suggest that pleomorphic bacteria exist in the blood of healthy humans.

Pleomorphic bacteria-like structures in human blood

Everything I have ever learned is available to be perused within the public domain...a lot OF PEOPLE already understand the bigger picture … far beyond the 10% Rubicon you are concerned about IMHO.

Do you have any idea how many links you would have to visit to put yourself in a position to understand and comprehend my personal Methodology?

I am an Intuitive Empath who also happens to be an Auto-Didact..Generally people find it extremely challenging to keep up with me.

Pleomorphic Bacteria disguised via mass and shape adaptations as Viruses do NOT EXIST IN THE BLOOD OF HEALTHY HUMANS....they do in fact exist in the blood of the incredibly vast MAJORITY OF HUMANS who are in base fact "infected" and do not know it by a dormant monster that enters their body via the parasitic conduit catalysed from within the foodchain.

Because these little Chameleon demons are found in the OVERWHELMONG MAJOPRITY of people who present as "normal" the researchers parse this group as the HEALTHY GROUP.....lol...lol...they cannot handle the truth that this OVERWHELMING MAJORITY is in fact INFECTED.

This Pleomorphic Bacteria was weaponised in its pure natural state Centuries ago....our Global Population is being Farmed using it as we speak....the only way you can make more money than to have a man working for you is for him to be working for you AND TO BE CHRONICLLY SICK AND CONSTANTLY GIVING YOU HIS MONEY(you pay him for working) FOR TREATMENTS.....its called Double-Ending....diabolical isnt it?

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Thanks for posting that.

Yep, it is five confirmed in GA now.

3 new confirmed cases of coronavirus in Georgia, bringing total to 5 patients

Testing is underway on a possible additional case in Gwinnett County, WSB-TV reported.

Watch the numbers jump soon when the CDC finally starts testing the people that need to be tested.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
a reply to: one4all

weaponised viral bug that uses an already insitu Plemorphic Bacteria as its host

First time I have heard that.

I did a quick search and didn't find that info, do you have a link?

That would be a bad thing. If it is true, it would seem that the virus is weaponized.

Although human blood is believed to be a sterile environment, recent studies suggest that pleomorphic bacteria exist in the blood of healthy humans.

Pleomorphic bacteria-like structures in human blood

Everything I have ever learned is available to be perused within the public domain...a lot OF PEOPLE already understand the bigger picture … far beyond the 10% Rubicon you are concerned about IMHO.

Do you have any idea how many links you would have to visit to put yourself in a position to understand and comprehend my personal Methodology?

I am an Intuitive Empath who also happens to be an Auto-Didact..Generally people find it extremely challenging to keep up with me.

Pleomorphic Bacteria disguised via mass and shape adaptations as Viruses do NOT EXIST IN THE BLOOD OF HEALTHY HUMANS....they do in fact exist in the blood of the incredibly vast MAJORITY OF HUMANS who are in base fact "infected" and do not know it by a dormant monster that enters their body via the parasitic conduit catalysed from within the foodchain.

Because these little Chameleon demons are found in the OVERWHELMONG MAJOPRITY of people who present as "normal" the researchers parse this group as the HEALTHY GROUP.....lol...lol...they cannot handle the truth that this OVERWHELMING MAJORITY is in fact INFECTED.

This Pleomorphic Bacteria was weaponised in its pure natural state Centuries ago....our Global Population is being Farmed using it as we speak....the only way you can make more money than to have a man working for you is for him to be working for you AND TO BE CHRONICLLY SICK AND CONSTANTLY GIVING YOU HIS MONEY(you pay him for working) FOR TREATMENTS.....its called Double-Ending....diabolical isnt it?

Thanks

You should definitely do an OP about that.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Yeah, about that.

www.worldometers.info...

62,197 = Cases which had an outcome:

Recovered 58,627 (94%) Dead 3,570 (6%)

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Confirmed cases divided by confirmed deaths = more than 1% death rate.

That's the only facts there are. While I'd actually agree on an opinion level it's likely a vast majority of healthy people are fine, and there is a good probability most cases are unconfirmed, and the death rate is probably lower... We can't prove it.

So to just say more than 99% of people survive is factually not true... To say more than 99% fully recover is irresponsible. We don't know, and we won't know until this wave is done and we study possible lasting effects.

It's stunning how society is dead set on picking two polarities... In this case nothingburger flu or end of the world.

We don't know, and won't know for months at best.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   

You are welcome.

No OP simply because no one believes anything a person claiming to be an Abductee says....lol...lol...I understand completely....and the fact is that to bring anyone up to speed I have to explain my methodology....which by Proxy brings us to the Woo-Woo factor that accompanies all UFO Abduction accounts.

Government Deep Black Programs understand....Cabal Groups / Secret Societies and Major Doctrinal Teachers understand....throughout history the most powerful People have learned to accept then understand.....that some of us think Visually and we cannot be lied to.

I encourage you to research John Dee.....its the best parallel dynamic I can give you.

What is a Mystery to one mind is in some cases Painfully obvious to another.

I must add to be completely Frank about the issue....it sucks....its absolutely disconnecting...and worst of all I have Pre-Event memories and Post-Event memories …. so I REMEMBER HOW SIMPLE AND EASY IT IS TO THINK LIKE EVERYONE ELSE DOES NORMALLY......I grew and developed long enough that I was beyond the 1-7 age group thinking methods that enable children that age to learn multiple languages and complicated concepts easily and had already begun to advance to thinking with a limited Pineal Gland influence...on a "normal course".....more limited but normal.....then I was implanted with a Pineal Gland stimulant that kicked me BACKWARDS so that I again began to think as I did when I was extremely young in patterns and concepts...and this has just become my norm....but I still remember what my status quo based evolutionary genetically artificially handicapped "normal" was....and sometimes I miss it.

I am having a healthy giggle right now ….because my friend NOBODY "normal" is going to buy what I am sharing....lol...lol.
edit on 7-3-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Yeah, about that.

www.worldometers.info...

62,197 = Cases which had an outcome:

Recovered 58,627 (94%) Dead 3,570 (6%)

I saw a thread today saying washing your hands is useless.

And some people saying 99% of people fully recover now.

If we ever do get a virus that could be devistating, we'll be royalty f*Ed because people are hell bent on convincing people to lick handrails... It's just the cold bro.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psilocyborg

originally posted by: carewemust
COVID-19 is just another bug, like the Flu. The odds are better than 99%, that those affected will fully recover.

www.cidrap.umn.edu...

16 deaths from 250 cases means 6.4% did not get better.

you figured it wrong CFR ( Case Fatality Rate) is figured by number of death / recovered cases. and that in itself is mis leading.( see my links below) many people just get mild symptoms and get better without going to the hospital. plus most of the deaths in the U.S. came from the same old folks home in Seattle, it's even in your link.

from your link

Washington state also has the most deaths, 14, according to a daily tally maintained by the Seattle Times. MMost of the fatal cases involved residents of a Seattle-area nursing home, the Life Care Center.

it's known that elderly are affected the most, and being in a confined building with other sick old folks well.....

As the Director General of the World Health Organization (WHO), Tedros Adhanom, explained in his February 28 briefing, “Most people will have mild disease and get better without needing any special care.” Several studies have found that about 80% of all the COVID-19 cases have relatively minor symptoms which end without severe illness and therefore remain unreported.
A Chinese study in the Journal of the American Medical Association, February 20, found a “case‐​fatality rate” of 2.3%, meaning 1,023 died out of 44,672 cases. But the total sample in that study (72,314) included an additional 27,642 non‐​confirmed cases, and simply including cases (let alone unreported minor cases) would have reduced the fatality rate to 1.4%. China‐​based estimates are largely confined to cases with the most severe symptoms, so it should be no surprise that the reported death rate among severe cases is much higher than it would be if the data also included “most people” who “have a mild disease and get better.” The risk of infecting more people is also more severe in China data, since severe cases are concentrated and transmitted in hospitals. This can also lead to overstated estimates of how many people are infected by someone with COVID-19, including the WHO “reproduction number” estimate of 1.4–2.5, which is mainly based on evidence from China.

What about the relatively small number of COVID-19 cases outside China? In his February 28, the Director General of WHO reported that “Outside China, there are now 4351 cases in 49 countries, and 67 deaths.” Deaths of 67 divided by 4351 seems to demonstrate a death rate of 1.5%. But such calculations are highly misleading. They assume the denominator of that ratio (4351) is as accurate as the numerator (67). Yet people with “mild cases who get better” are unlikely to ever be included in the denominator.

If the WHO estimate of 4351 confirmed cases amounted to 30% of the actual number infected outside of China at that time, for example, then the combined total of both unreported and confirmed cases would be 4351 divided by 0.30 or 14,503. In that case, the actual death rate would 67 divided by 14,503, or less than one half of one percent (0.46%). Also, such death rates in the recent past are likely to come down over time, because they happened before promising new clinical trials of antiviral drugs that proved effective against more deadly viruses such as SARS, HIV and Ebola.

For perspective, the SARS coronavirus killed 774 people out of 8096 known cases in 2003, which was a death rate of 9.6% before it vanished the next year. Bird flu in 1997 was predicted to be a deadly pandemic, but it killed very few people before it disappeared. In its February 22 U.S. Influenza Surveillance Report, “CDC estimates that so far this season there have been at least 32 million flu illnesses… and 18,000 deaths from flu.” Dividing 18,000 by 32 million implies a low U.S. death rate of .0138% from the flu. Looking at the death rate alone is obviously not enough: We also have to look at the numbers of people infected, and the duration of the epidemic, which is why the flu killed so many more people than SARS. Still, it is important to avoid scaring people about the risk of death from COVID-19 by continuing to ignore the fact that the vast majority of cases “have mild disease and get better without needing any special care.”

both above come from here,
The Misleading Arithmetic of COVID-19 Death Rates

and last i checked both the CDC and WHO are still saying 2 to 4%.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

actually the rate is based on outcome, not an exponentially growing "infected" number.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

About that, how many people had symptoms that are not tested at all.

Thank you for confirming the point I'm making. That is the result of the cases that were actually measured while not taking the ones send home into account.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I really do not understand the "It's just the flu bro" squad. Are you guys getting paid to spew that trash?

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Confirmed cases divided by confirmed deaths = more than 1% death rate.

That's the only facts there are.

There is one other fact. Many reports of people, including in healthcare, that were denied a test as they did not fit the requirements. Imo that is because there are not enough test kits available. Let's hope that changes soon.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

COVID-19 is just another bug, like the Flu. The odds are better than 99%, that those affected will fully recover.

Wow, you're spouting this kind of propaganda? No, 3.4% death rate, according to the WHO. And since around 20% need hospitalization and oxygen support, hospitals will be overwhelmed and death rates will go up!

All right, you were close... there's a 97.6% chance or so you will recover. If hospitals have room for you...
edit on 07pmSat, 07 Mar 2020 17:01:22 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

a reply to: CriticalStinker

actually the rate is based on outcome, not an exponentially growing "infected" number.

Touche... I might be wrong then, and also be an idiot...

Edit: we still don't know about full recovery though.
edit on 7-3-2020 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I really do not understand the "It's just the flu bro" squad. Are you guys getting paid to spew that trash?

I'm not saying it's just the flu. Where did you get that impression? Because I question the numbers and would like to know how they are measured?

Imo. Everyone should be aware of how a result is actually measured and what these numbers actually show.

Numbers are real, and so is the sample they measure. You should know both. What is tested and what is the result of that.

Do you get paid to not investigate?

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Washing your hands is not useless....understand this.....the Wu-Flu is transmitting both bacterially and virally SIMULTANEOUSLY AND CONSTANTLY JUMPING BACK AND FORTH FROM THE BELLY TO THE BLOOD AS IT IS TREATED CONVENTIONALLY. …… THIS IS HOW IT DRAINS OUR aUTO-iMMUNE sYSTEMS "BATTERIES" SO FAST.

You must prevent viral and bacterial transmission simultaneously…..so wearing gloves and washing hands is as important as a full face mask with appropriate filters.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Exactly . . . but it's designed to get em all and make you sick BUT NOT kill you. 600K people died "from the flu" in the US last year alone! that's about 0.3% of the population if I math right!

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

You are correct sir.

www.who.int...

13.8% have severe disease (dyspnea, respiratory frequency ≥30/minute, blood oxygen saturation ≤93%, PaO2/FiO2 ratio 50% of the lung field within 24-48 hours) and 6.1% are critical (respiratory failure, septic shock, and/or multiple organ dysfunction/failure).

About a quarter of severe and critical cases require mechanical ventilation while the remaining 75% require only oxygen supplementation.

Mortality increases with age, with the highest mortality among people over 80 years of age (CFR 21.9%). The CFR is higher among males compared to females (4.7% vs. 2.8%). By occupation, patients who reported being retirees had the highest CFR at 8.9%. While patients who reported no comorbid conditions had a CFR of 1.4%, patients with comorbid conditions had much higher rates: 13.2% for those with cardiovascular disease, 9.2% for diabetes, 8.4% for hypertension, 8.0% for chronic respiratory disease, and 7.6% for cancer.

edit on 7-3-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join