It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Remove CoronaVirus-19 from the U.S.A. Everyone Must Be Tested.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Its not going to be "removed" from the US. Its going to run its course.

Exactly then when they develope a vaccine it will become part of the normal innoculation process like they did with the swine flu.

And the vaccine won't do a damn thing because a virus mutates. Just like the swine flu did.

www.npr.org...

So you are saying we don't now have an effective swine flu vaccine?

I don't know what to tell ya... from a subjective viewpoint...I got a flu shot this year, first time in years, and still got the flu and felt like warmed over sh!t for 3 weeks and a cough that lasted another 2 weeks. From my understanding, all flu shots now have the H1N1 included in the vaccine. No more flu shots for me, not even COV-19, I don't trust anything coming out of govt. labs, the WH, or anything else emanating from DC. It's a selfserving clown show and I'm not about to trust their propaganda BS.

Virus mutates...it's what they do!

www.healthline.com...

edit on 8-3-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-3-2020 by olaru12 because: syntax repair

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Clinical trials often last a year or more and involve several thousand patients, it's not something you can skimp on or expedite without possibly incurring some really serious repercussions, like deaths for instance in your control group.

No point in closing your borders now, the damage is done and the Covid 19 virus within the nation and amongst the populace.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 02:18 AM
link   

This would not only be completely impossible, but it would kill more people than the virus.

It would require some kinda extra ordinary martial law to try and implement, it also seems like it would be difficult to enforce a universal quarantine.... if everyone is quarantined. It would crash the entire world economy. No shipping? how do you feed people? No work, no commerce, etc.... I mean the list of really bad things that this would cause, is massive, and any number of them would kill more people than the virus itself, even if every person in the country becomes infected. I guess it shouldnt surprise me that most talking heads have no common sense at all. We cant even test most people who are showing symptoms... how would we get 300 million tests? How would we prevent the people doing the testing, and the people enforcing a quarantine from spreading the virus? Im not trying to be rude, but even if it were remotely possible, it would be a BAD BAD idea. More testing is needed, but universal testing/quarantine is the wrong idea.

Lemme see if I can list a few examples of services that cannot experience downtime:
Power generation
Water treatment
Certain shipping (food, gas, medical supplies, etc)
Vital Military services
Law enforcement
Courts
Jails/Prisons
Aspects of government
Dialysis
Hospice
Certain hospital and medical services
EMT/Ambulance
Boarder patrol/Customs
Vital communications
Many aspects of the natural gas industry

Im sure I could go on, there are a LOT of things that would stop working without the people behind the scenes pushing buttons.... including the internet that we are using to talk about this.
edit on 9-3-2020 by moisturerichsoy because: add list

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Italy is on full lock down.....

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: eldemie

I think the American Medical System is doing a fantastic job in this country.

USA COVID-19 Update: 3/11/2020

1010 Cases since Jan 21st / 31 Deaths = 3.06% Mortality

964 Active Cases / 954 are "mild" = 99% Mild and 1% Serious.

Source: www.worldometers.info...

Restricting incoming flights from China early this year helped a lot too.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I'm curious to what kind of reaction you're going to have once this virus takes hold in the U.S, since you're trying so hard to prove it's a hoax it's seems to me you may have a difficult time coming to terms with it.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I'm curious to what kind of reaction you're going to have once this virus takes hold in the U.S, since you're trying so hard to prove it's a hoax it's seems to me you may have a difficult time coming to terms with it.

A virus that makes people sick is not a hoax. The HOAX is how (supposedly) rational, intelligent people are reacting to it here in the United States.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 01:45 AM
link   

It's not just the U.S, people are freaking out all over the world...

No doubt the media and social media are hyping it up , however as we have seen in Italy and Iran this virus is spreading and will continue to do so, the disruptions it's causing are very real, the stock market tanking is very real, the businesses collapsing are very real.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Its not going to be "removed" from the US. Its going to run its course.

Exactly then when they develope a vaccine it will become part of the normal innoculation process like they did with the swine flu.

And the vaccine won't do a damn thing because a virus mutates. Just like the swine flu did.

www.npr.org...

So you are saying we don't now have an effective swine flu vaccine?

I don't know what to tell ya... from a subjective viewpoint...I got a flu shot this year, first time in years, and still got the flu and felt like warmed over sh!t for 3 weeks and a cough that lasted another 2 weeks. From my understanding, all flu shots now have the H1N1 included in the vaccine. No more flu shots for me, not even COV-19, I don't trust anything coming out of govt. labs, the WH, or anything else emanating from DC. It's a selfserving clown show and I'm not about to trust their propaganda BS.

Virus mutates...it's what they do!

www.healthline.com...

FWIW I don't take flu shots either never have never felt the need. However, they do exist and it helps people that may have issues if they get sick, in other words, the Swine flu vaccine has been incorporated into our normal flu vaccines. It's obviously effective as we don't have a swine flu outbreak every year, which eventually they will do with Co VID 19. Till then it will have to burn itself out...which is the overwhelmingly the likely outcome

www.accuweather.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   

No doubt the media and social media are hyping it up , however as we have seen in Italy and Iran this virus is spreading and will continue to do so, the disruptions it's causing are very real, the stock market tanking is very real, the businesses collapsing are very real.

If the U.S. media and democrats were not pushing the catastrophe scenario here, the business, sports, stock-market would barely had noticed this nothing-burger virus.

For the USA, CoronaVirus has been, is, and will continue to be, less deadly than plain old Flu.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   

For the USA, CoronaVirus has been, is, and will continue to be, less deadly than plain old Flu.

I hope you're right about that, however trends arou n d the rest of the planet paint a very different picture, also numbers in the U.S are spiking.

You are basing your statement on 3 months of data, reality is we have no idea what is going to happen or how bad this will get, were going to find out soon enough either way.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   

If the U.S. media and democrats were not pushing the catastrophe scenario here, the business, sports, stock-market would barely had noticed this nothing-burger virus.

Someone Somewhere wanted the markets to crash; the US population to panic and throw everyone into a chaotic uncertainty to (16th attempt) bring this presidential administration to its knees. The leftist media is spinning this in so obvious a manner; they are controlling the narrative.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   
The CoronaVirus test is a antibody test.

It does not tell if you had it a month ago or a day ago. So what will they do if you test positive and but had symptoms two months ago. Put you back in quarantine again and again.

There is also days between when you were exposed and when the test will show positive,
So they test you and you show negative and two days later you are positive with very mild symptoms.

You are now passing it around with a negative test.

It also gets a sample of your DNA on the swab that can later be tested to link you with crimes.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ANNED
You are now passing it around with a negative test. It also gets a sample of your DNA on the swab that can later be tested to link you with crimes.

At least one positive aspect of the disease is its crime fighting potential.

edit on 14-3-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

You made that statement 9 days ago, and you're still waiting for it to "take hold"?

Hoping for carnage, in-spite of what the statistics (i.e. reality) show, is not ethical. Try to stay above the scum at MSNBC and CNN. You're better than they are...I hope.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Yeah you're going to be on those on struggle steet, I hope you wake up soon.

posted on Mar, 20 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Yeah you're going to be on those on struggle steet, I hope you wake up soon.

'Struggle Street' was created by others and you as a small business owner (now a victim) are subject to its whims. This could be avoided today by testing. If there is an incubation period so be it. The death rates are low. What is the problem. Emergency rooms overrun by those in panic. Stay home. Get tested if you think you are ill. Business goes on as usual.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Friday, March 6, 2020

This medical expert on CNN's Anderson Cooper tonight made a good suggestion regarding stopping the spread of CoronaVirus-19 in the U.S., though I don't know if it's logistically practical, or even possible.

She said because millions of people could be "silent carriers", the only way to make sure the CoronaVirus-19 Epidemic is stopped in the United States, is for every man, woman, and child, to be tested. And those who are infected, must be isolated, treated/cured, as quickly as possible.

Logically, her argument makes sense, but is this possible?

IMO: First the USA would need to close our borders, so no one can come into the country.

Then everyone must stay in their home and wait for a testing person to come by.

You can't leave your house until everyone in the country (citizens, illegal aliens, visitors, prisoners, etc.) has been tested and cleared, or moved to isolation for treatment.

I suppose the borders would need to remain closed to incoming human traffic until CoronaVirus-19 is eradicated globally, or (Preferably!) a Vaccine is developed. (Vaccine Coming in Spring 2021 according to: www.marketwatch.com... )

Would the above scenario be the only way to ensure CoronaVirus-19 is totally removed from the United States, before it becomes a Pandemic?

ALSO, testing for the FLU should be added to the process. It killed an incredible 61,000 people in the United States, during the 2017-2018 Flu season according to: www.cdc.gov...

-CareWeMust

Thursday April 2, 2020

What White House Covid-19 team member, Dr. Anthony Fauci said this evening, supports one aspect of the O.P. that started this thread.

Regarding everyone in the U.S. "Staying at home"...

That’s what Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said Thursday night during a CNN town hall on the coronavirus pandemic.

“The tension between federally mandated versus states rights to do what they want is something I don’t want to get into,” Fauci said of a federal order to stay home. “But if you look at what is going on in this country, I do not understand why we are not doing that. We really should be.”
More at: www.marketwatch.com...

As long as you have people who may be infected, out-and-about infecting other people, the Covid-19 virus will continue to spread...and kill.

Now that millions of quick-result Covid-19 testing kits are being produced, why not tell everyone to stay at home until they can be tested, and given the "all clear"? Just prioritize who gets tested first. Those who have Covid-19 have to stay home, until they do not have it any longer.

Are Americans willing to make this sacrifice to prevent the projected 100,000 to 200,000 deaths from Covid-19? I am, when enough kits are available to carry out this massive undertaking.

-cwm

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

It's incredible how much faith officials are placing in TESTING. Testing means nothing unless someone who has tested "negative", stays away from everyone who has not also tested "negative" for Covid-19.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join