It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Remove CoronaVirus-19 from the U.S.A. Everyone Must Be Tested.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No. Just no. It will be a cold day in hell AND pigs will fly before they test me and mine...

And I'm pretty sure Coronavirus is here to stay no matter what we do or don't do. Both this strain and plenty of other strains.

I don't have enough trust in government competence to think they can cure/stop this virus, and I sure don't have enough trust in government to think such mandatory testing won't be used to fulfill an unspoken (evil) agenda.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Willtell
Libertarians would have a conniption fit over this.

Not just Libertarians. At walmart today, alcohol, handi wipes, toilet paper, paper towels, lysol spray, etc. all sold out. And some the floor people were wearing rubber gloves.

Same at our Walmart. The state of Illinois is sending out information on constructing a "CoronaVirus Survival Kit" at home. The wife had me go to a local (expensive) Walgreens drug store to get Rubbing Alcohol and Hydrogen Peroxide, because the 2 Walmarts she visited were all sold out.

When all else fails, make your own hand sanitiser !!

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

No. Just no. It will be a cold day in hell AND pigs will fly

You mean to say... when hell has a common cold and the swine flew ??

We are the arbiters of our own demise. Just how it was intended.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Gnarley

You mean to say... when hell has a common cold and the swine flew ??

Oh my! That made me laugh so hard I had a coughing fit!!!

Thank you. I love a good belly laugh in the morning and this one was awesome!

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Where does the money come from?

See, that's the problem with having health care as a profit making exercise. It all comes down to the money.

Only in America do politicians talk of health care and actually mean health insurance. Which means that when they say "we have the best health care in the world", they are actually saying, "we have the best insurance in the world".

LOL

edit on 7/3/2020 by chr0naut because: We'll insure it out of existence. LOL.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 05:00 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

See, that's the problem with having health care as a profit making exercise. It all comes down to the money.

Only in America do politicians talk of health care and actually mean health insurance. Which means that when they say "we have the best health care in the world", they are actually saying, "we have the best insurance in the world".

LOL

Even better we can denigrate and chastise those of us on minimum wage, because they handle the food we eat we definatly should insult them and demand they better themselves, and god forbid they call in sick, sack their lazy asses .

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Post removed by staff

It's coming, once that deliciously addictive fast food is no longer readily available, you will see real panic
edit on 7-3-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Mar 7 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Only in America do politicians talk of health care and actually mean health insurance.

That's the truth!!!

That was the most frustrating thing for me during the Obamacare debate pre-passage. They kept saying "healthcare reform" and they meant "health insurance reform".

Very very BIG difference!!!

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 05:50 AM
link   

a reply to: chr0naut

Only in America do politicians talk of health care and actually mean health insurance.

That's the truth!!!

That was the most frustrating thing for me during the Obamacare debate pre-passage. They kept saying "healthcare reform" and they meant "health insurance reform".

Very very BIG difference!!!

That way the onus is on the consumer or customer to get the best deals and this way the provider is absolved of providing a #ty service.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 05:57 AM
link   
it is distressing that this so called " medical expert " has no idea how epidemiology works

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

That way the onus is on the consumer or customer to get the best deals and this way the provider is absolved of providing a #ty service.

Yes. All while stacking the deck for the insurance company against the consumer... And not just the insurance company. Big Pharma as well.

In the end, we get the "best" healthcare and health insurance for the best interest of the corporations providing it. Not for us andour best interests!

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Ummm...

YouSir
edit on 7-3-2020 by YouSir because: Me likely...

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Insight panic so those expensive tests kits will profit certain companies that manufacture them. I would bet that that test kit and the lab fee run a bare minimum of 250 bucks, and with the administration of the test, another eighty bucks or so for the healthcare provider. So three hundred thirty bucks for a test...it is hard because the CDC is not actually telling us how much. That test probably costs fifty bucks to do, including all costs. And remember, there will be an ER or Doctor visit here on top of that cost for the test. You can test negative and walk past a person who has it and get it from them as you walk by.

The whole testing is irrational to give to everyone. Think three hundred million people at three hundred twenty plus bucks. That is almost a hundred billion bucks the taxpayer pays....or should I say added to the national debt.

We need sensibility on this, this is a pandemic and it will most surely cause a lot of problems for those who have compromised immune systems, but the test does nothing to cure the problem, a vaccine is way more worth spending the money on then testing everyone, and even then, as this virus mutates, there will be a continuing need to add antigens to the virus mix and is it worth it in the end, we have way too many vaccines given to people now every year.

The vast majority of people have just mild symptoms, It is unsure if getting it gives you lasting immunity but I have the feeling that if many people are always susceptable to the common cold, that they can get this over and over. as their immune system fights some other pathogen it can lower response to this.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yes. All while stacking the deck for the insurance company against the consumer... And not just the insurance company. Big Pharma as well.

In the end, we get the "best" healthcare and health insurance for the best interest of the corporations providing it. Not for us andour best interests!

Have you checked out trumps appointment for Health and Human Services and who he used to work for.

Alex Azar....that should tell you how this cov-19 mess will be handled.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   

No. Just no. It will be a cold day in hell AND pigs will fly before they test me and mine...

I don't have enough trust in government competence to think they can cure/stop this virus, and I sure don't have enough trust in government to think such mandatory testing won't be used to fulfill an unspoken (evil) agenda.

If the Government mandates that every human in the U.S. must "remain in place" until the all-clear is given, you'll do it. We all will, for the good of society (and to keep from being shot).

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Gnarley
Thank-you for the homemade hand sanitizer information. Good to know, just in case.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Thanks for the link.

I've read enough to know he's not my choice. I have a feeling this article will only reinforce my opinion...

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

LOL

Money and politics is a problem. I'm hearing that Nancy Pelosi loaded up the $8.6 Billion Corona Virus bill with "Christmas Ornaments". Reminds me of the "Never let a good crisis go to waste" saying.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   

If I am asked/expected/demanded to "remain in place," I (probably) won't have a problem with that, tho the devil is in the details, so...

But tasking me to "remain in place" is not an invasive procedure performed against my person and imposed against my will, intended to benefit others -- not myself -- and subject to much abuse.

The first I'm good with. The second I'm not good with.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join