It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 4

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oleman
a reply to: Willyblake

I think we should focus more on how the virus behaves depending weather. Nigeria is the perfect scenario to see how it deals with humid and hot weather.

So, if nCov19 dies out when it warms up, it the solution global warming?

No the solution is....

Rush Limbaugh: coronavirus a 'common cold' being 'weaponised' against Trump

Make # up.
idiots
edit on 28-2-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oleman
If you want to know what is going on inside President Trump's head regarding the nCov19, watch 33:38 to 47:00 of this video. He lays it out. (Hopefully the link is cued)

youtu.be...

Sad to say, but as he said, things can change in a few minutes. But he is a positive motivator and that is what we need to run this country. He also delegates people that "hopefully" will do the job competently.
edit on 0200000032372020-02-28T02:37:32-06:00373202am2 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Unconfirmed footage from Iran apparently showing officials burying dead in graves close to homes.

It is forbidden in Islamic law to cremate bodies.

Considering China cremates all bodies as a matter of priority i think this is a good example of old world religion needing to catchup to science.

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Meanwhile....

Where is Ghislaine Maxwell??
edit on 28-2-2020 by BruceZuckerberg because: (no reason given)

link   
Hey folks I'm re-posting this since I'd like us to keep track on the situation in Japan on the Corona Virus #4

Today I had to visit the hospital here and it was nearly empty. We have the most modern and up to date hospital possibly in Japan. The new addition (which maybe took over 4 years to build) is now going to handle an arrange of patients.
My doctor (which spent time with the wife and I ) that every day now they have meeting and drills for a possible handling of patients with the corona virus. So as the virus spreads around Japan, the hospitals that can and should handle patients are all having daily meetings and training exercises.
Question: Is your country too being prepared for this virus to be hitting your local hospital?

Here is my recent post as of today: Feb. 28 Friday Tokyo time this morning
Tokyo update: Feb. 28, 2020 Friday noon time

1. Japanese govt. now taking an aggressive method of handling the virus crises
2. All schools will close on March 2 (still open as of today) it will be extended spring vacation for students
3. Today, more govt. officials are talking about the economy and the chain reaction is can cause for all types of businesses
4. Suggestions of a longer holiday for employees
5. All school activities will no longer be held over the spring vacation for students
6. 13 new cases in Hokkaido, 2 children under 10 years of age
7. 54 cases now being reported for Hokkaido
8. Passengers are trying to bring chlorine dioxide and sodium chlorite on the airplanes
9. Nestle Japan has taken measures to prohibit overseas business trips for employees
10. Japan will now expand its virus testing system
11. Starting next week , the virus will be covered by the National Health Insurance (something we all must pay into)
12. Xi hopes to have the virus under control sometime in April
13. 46 countries now have infected people with the virus
14. In Korea (if this is correct) 13000 people were tested in one day
15. 505 tested positive bringing the total to about 1700 now infected (subject to change) in Korea
16. 13 have died in Korea from the virus
17. Something about 18 new cases in the USA. ( I don't have the current info on it)
18. Japan now can test 3800 cases a day now (why can't America)?
19. Japan as of yesterday on average test 960 a day for the virus
20. 193 people infected in Japan
21. lady infected 2 times (recurrence ) Dates: Jan 6 test postponed --Jan 29 test postive -- Feb 6 negative test---Feb 19 sick again--Feb 26 test positive again ( re-infection can hide in the throat and lungs)
22. Virus now known to regain strength and reappear on patients after 1 treatment

Again I'd like to thank you all for reading my post, and now I really think most of our post will be "local" of nature. Which is good for all of us here. One big family we are sharing and caring.

edit on 0200000020552020-02-28T02:55:20-06:00552002am2 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

link   

Governor Suzuki of Hokkaido, at a countermeasure meeting on the new coronavirus on the road that began just after 5:30 pm, said that the situation was getting more serious, and issued an “Emergency Declaration” to the local people to prevent the spread of the infection. We are calling on them to stay home this weekend

www3.nhk.or.jp...

Thats over 5 million people......

Goodbye Olympics!

edit on 28/2/20 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

link   
Please help.

My best friends father came back from Tenerife 3 weeks ago, and has had a nasty cold/flu for 3 weeks.

When I mentioned it might be a good idea to get some tinned for and supplies in case, my friend referred to the ncovid numbers and compared them with yearly flu numbers, and decided to "roll the dice" and not prepare.

NOT ONLY THAT

His dad is feeling a little better, so my friend is going to see him later (for 1st time since Dad returned from hols) as they are going to a CONCERT tonight 😳

I've been sending him clips/info etc, but it sounds like he's looked at the ATS links and decided that we're all crazy on here? That's just an assumption I know, but it's the feeling I got from the call.

He's also due to go to tenerife for his OWN holiday in 12 days, and still plans to go, as long as flights are running.

Is there any info or new info that I could send him to change his mind?

I don't have time to go through all the pages to pick out the best info, but could someone send some recent bullet points I could copy and paste to him?

I don't think he'll listen to me, but 'will' look at info.

Thanks in advance and sorry for the cheeky request.

Stay clean!
FA

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

Governor Suzuki of Hokkaido, at a countermeasure meeting on the new coronavirus on the road that began just after 5:30 pm, said that the situation was getting more serious, and issued an “Emergency Declaration” to the local people to prevent the spread of the infection. We are calling on them to stay home this weekend

www3.nhk.or.jp...

Thats over 5 million people......

Goodbye Olympics!

Thanks for the update. Here the hospitals are telling people don't come unless you have an appointment or and emergency letter of recommendation from a doctor (something like that)

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

That is not good ! i wonder how deep the grave is as in ebola struck Africa dogs dug out the bodies and Ebola spread more rapidly cos of that.

Maybe this virus will teach them to catchup...

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Hey folks I'm re-posting this since I'd like us to keep track on the situation in Japan on the Corona Virus #4

Today I had to visit the hospital here and it was nearly empty. We have the most modern and up to date hospital possibly in Japan. The new addition (which maybe took over 4 years to build) is now going to handle an arrange of patients.
My doctor (which spent time with the wife and I ) that every day now they have meeting and drills for a possible handling of patients with the corona virus. So as the virus spreads around Japan, the hospitals that can and should handle patients are all having daily meetings and training exercises.
Question: Is your country too being prepared for this virus to be hitting your local hospital?

Here is my recent post as of today: Feb. 28 Friday Tokyo time this morning
Tokyo update: Feb. 28, 2020 Friday noon time

1. Japanese govt. now taking an aggressive method of handling the virus crises
2. All schools will close on March 2 (still open as of today) it will be extended spring vacation for students
3. Today, more govt. officials are talking about the economy and the chain reaction is can cause for all types of businesses
4. Suggestions of a longer holiday for employees
5. All school activities will no longer be held over the spring vacation for students
6. 13 new cases in Hokkaido, 2 children under 10 years of age
7. 54 cases now being reported for Hokkaido
8. Passengers are trying to bring chlorine dioxide and sodium chlorite on the airplanes
9. Nestle Japan has taken measures to prohibit overseas business trips for employees
10. Japan will now expand its virus testing system
11. Starting next week , the virus will be covered by the National Health Insurance (something we all must pay into)
12. Xi hopes to have the virus under control sometime in April
13. 46 countries now have infected people with the virus
14. In Korea (if this is correct) 13000 people were tested in one day
15. 505 tested positive bringing the total to about 1700 now infected (subject to change) in Korea
16. 13 have died in Korea from the virus
17. Something about 18 new cases in the USA. ( I don't have the current info on it)
18. Japan now can test 3800 cases a day now (why can't America)?
19. Japan as of yesterday on average test 960 a day for the virus
20. 193 people infected in Japan
21. lady infected 2 times (recurrence ) Dates: Jan 6 test postponed --Jan 29 test postive -- Feb 6 negative test---Feb 19 sick again--Feb 26 test positive again ( re-infection can hide in the throat and lungs)
22. Virus now known to regain strength and reappear on patients after 1 treatment

Again I'd like to thank you all for reading my post, and now I really think most of our post will be "local" of nature. Which is good for all of us here. One big family we are sharing and caring.

Ha! Right on queue MIM answers my question 👍🏻😄

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Hundreds of suspected cases in Sydney, Australia.
www.northernstar.com.au...

According to Sydney Local Health District (SLHD) records, the trio has seen a whopping 300 people who presented with symptoms of SARS-CoV-2 - the new coronavirus that causes COVID-19 disease - in a period of less than 30 days.

"About 220 of those who met the case definition required testing," a NSW Health spokesperson told news.com.au, adding none had returned a positive result so far.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

"About 220 of those who met the case definition required testing," a NSW Health spokesperson told news.com.au, adding none had returned a positive result so far.

And there we have it Ladies and Gentlemen, game over.

I knew it was coming..........it was inevitable.

edit on 28 2 2020 by myselfaswell because: whateva

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

Hi, just wondered why you think it's game over now (In a non confrontational way)
The article says that none have tested positive yet? Or am I missing something?
Thanks in advance
FA

edit on 28-2-2020 by FinallyAwake because: Typo

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyAwake

originally posted by: myselfaswell

Hi, just wondered why you think it's game over now (In a non confrontational way)
The article says that none have tested positive yet? Or am I missing something?
Thanks in advance
FA

Australia relaxes coronavirus travel ban to allow some students from mainland China

The federal health minister, Greg Hunt, says Covid-19 has been contained in Australia so some students can come, but not those from Hubei

source

Nothing to see here...
edit on 28-2-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 03:27 AM
link   
www.zerohedge.com...

-Nigeria, the most populous country in Africa with 200M people and a population density of 212.04 individuals per sq km, has confirmed its first coronavirus case.

I think if it gets a foot hold in certain parts of Africa it is gonna get seriously bad for the area.

Update (1655ET): More comments from CDC Director Redfield are hitting the tape. His focus: the virus's ability to survive on surfaces.

CDC DIRECTOR REDFIELD SAYS WE ARE AGGRESSIVELY EVALUATING HOW LONG CORONAVIRUS CAN SURVIVE AND BE INFECTIOUS ON SURFACES
CDC DIRECTOR REDFIELD SAYS CORONAVIRUS SURVIVAL TIME ON COPPER AND STEEL SURFACES IS "PRETTY TYPICAL... ABOUT 2 HOURS", OTHER SURFACES LIKE CARDBOARD OR PLASTIC IS LONGER
CDC DIRECTOR REDFIELD SAYS CORONAVIRUS SURVIVAL ON SURFACES MAY HAVE CONTRIBUTED TO OUTBREAK ON DIAMOND PRINCESS CRUISE

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: FinallyAwake

Because of the numbers. We're not talking about a gradual creep like we're seen previously reported, we're probably going to be facing an untraceable deluge.

The article says that none have tested positive yet? Or am I missing something? Thanks in advance FA

Yep, missing bigtime.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willyblake
I think we should focus more on how the virus behaves depending weather. Nigeria is the perfect scenario to see how it deals with humid and hot weather.

The Canary Islands already have that kind of weather, and it doesn't seem to be going away. Sure, it has yet to spread here, but we still have 5 cases, a hotel with 700 tourists in quarantine, and some british dude got it from that same hotel and brought it to the UK.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Just got this from a co-worker: Arriving at Duesseldorf Airport there are no (repeat: NO) hand sanitizers. We are done here.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: liejunkie01

This is the kind of American mentality we are dealing with here. People using old outdated info for reasons to downplay the situation.

...And others using anything they can get to justify tanking the economy because they couldn't beat Donald Trump's tie in an election with their best and brightest candidates and all the money in the world.

Beware the screeching demons from hell.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I'd like you all to be reminded of this most important feature of the Corona Virus and this is it:

This is about the lady in Japan which in fact is possibly all the western world knows as of now coming out of Asia.

The re-appearance of the corona virus is "real". And this is unknown territory for those that are involved in the study of the virus.
It meant 2 things, one the virus was still in the lungs and 2 the virus was in the throat .
Here is her breakdown:
1. 2nd time lady infected
2. Jan. 29 test showed she was positive
3. Feb. 6 showed she was negative
4. Feb 19 sick again
5. Feb. 26 test showed she was positive

we are now understanding that the virus may gain strength and reappear in the lungs and in the throat where it may still remain alive

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join