It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who here is/was getting flu shot every year?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Been getting the shot every year since 2000 and haven't had a bad dose of flu since then (touch wood). Had relatively minor cold and flu type things that lasted a few days over the years but nothing like the flu I had prior to 2000 that almost had me hospitalised with double pneumonia.

Had a reaction to the shot a couple of times but nothing serious ( shakes and sweats for a day or 2).

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I used to get it every year, then about 10 years ago I had one and got sick as a dog for nearly a week. The next year I went, and again got sick as a dog for a week. Ever since I've avoided it, because obviously it doesnt sit well with my body.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Im just sort of shocked no one has Mentioned some of the conspiracies or concerns of the flu shot.

Like this:

There is proof many organizations - World Health Organization, UN as well as vaccine companies such as Baxter and Novartis - are part of a single system under the control of a core criminal group, who give the strategic leadership, and who have also funded the development, manufacturing and release of artificial viruses in order to justify mass vaccinations with a bioweapon substance in order to eliminate the people of the USA, and so gain control of the assets, resources etc... of North America.“

I try not to let the government have a big influence over my life.

I don’t trust them, nor should we.

a reply to: Deplorable

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I've only got a flu shot once in the early 90's and I happened to get a flu that turned into pneumonia that winter. Never again...

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Neither my Bride nor me have had a flu shot since we were forced to as children. My 87-year-old Mother gets the flu shot, and I'm glad she does.

I had the flu about two months ago. I did what I usually do, which is bundle up and help my body raise its temperature to a successful viral burn-out. Fever breaks in a few hours, and it's good after that. My Darlin' monitors my temperature to make sure I don't get into the dangerous numbers, and I was finished with the flu in five days. Our processes were such that she didn't get the flu, and I kept away from people for the next week. During the sick times, I took in mostly liquids -- soup, ginger tea, added Vit.C, Zinc, Cat's Claw and Vit. D3.

Where I grew up, lots of people had sweat lodges -- simple low structures. Sweating it out was almost always the way to go. I think it made my immune system stronger.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Havent had a flu vaccine in over 25 years. Maybe got sick 4 times since then. Everyone else I know that does get it, gets sick every single year and more than once.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I get one every year and haven't had the flu since I was a kid.

I know that they have to guess which strain will be around about a year in advance and they don't always get it right.

I think that it's cheap insurance

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Never had one.

Bad enough getting vaccines I had no say in as a kid.

Every person I know who gets a flu shot gets sick from them.

So it's a case of getting guaranteed sick, to prevent a 'maybe' get sick.

Seem's stupid to me. You can only catch any strain once, hence why you need a new shot every year, because every year it's for a different strain.

Last 10 or so years have had the flu twice. As is usual it laid me out for a couple of weeks when I did get it.
If going by the rest of my family who has had shots, I'd be laid out for a couple of weeks EVERY year.
(I'm the lucky one in my family who everything seems to hit harder)

And the flu's I have caught, well I now have immunity to them and won't catch them again.

So yeah main reason for me is why guarantee getting sick on the chance I might get sick....

Other reasons is I think we're messing with our natural systems too much these days.
Many of the things we're trying to kill I think are part of the Earths management systems. Things that help keep populations of humans and animals alike in check.

Seems to be more people with allergies etc these days, we keep hereditary disease going. Instead of kids dying of some nasty genetic disease, we instead keep them going now until they get old enough to breed and pass it on to their offspring.
It might be cruel, but I wonder if ignoring natural immunity and 'survival of the fittest' is what will be the end of us.

I myself have issues with my nervous system and immunity now thanks to wonderful big pharma drugs the hospital pumped into me, problems that are much worse than the single problem they were supposed to be treating.

Apparently it's more common than you might think.

Also just because we don't see the negative effects today of the crap they pump into us now, doesn't mean we won't see the negative effects in a generation or more from now.

I genuinely believe our over reliance on medication and 'prevention' is doing us more harm than good in the long run.

There's a reason sayings like 'that which kills me makes me stronger' exist. Maybe mankind needs to toughen back up a bit?
edit on 27-2-2020 by AtomicKangaroo because: typos, probably more in there, they're, their.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: makemap

I had one over 20 years ago, got the flu right after and had it so bad I lost a job. I haven't had one since and any sickness since then has been brief. It seems that my body already has it's own immunity system and it seems the get me MORE sick when I compromise it with something synthetic. Don't fix it if it's not broken, as they say.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   
The flu vaccine is mandatory at my place of employment. If it wasn't mandatory, I probably wouldn't get it.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo
Never had one.

Every person I know who gets a flu shot gets sick from them

There's almost a zero chance that's a true statement. And if it was before, hello you, it's me. Now you know someone who gets the flu shot every year and getting it does not result in me getting sick, same as the vast majority of those who get the flu shot each year. Now that that's out of the way....

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: usernameconspiracy

I disagree. I agree with the original poster who said this. I actually "watched" people where I worked over the years and noted those who got the flu shots, as opposed to those who told me they didn't (there are people in forum's everywhere telling the same stories)...the ones who got the flu shot, got sick quite a lot, where as those who told me they didn't seemed to be fine. No lie. I mean, they put flu strains IN the shot itself...makes sense. Our bodies has it's own immune system that works just fine...no need to replace it with something that is synthetic, issued by Governments steeped in corruption, manipulation and murder. (example: Tuskegee event)
edit on 27-2-2020 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: BomSquad
The flu vaccine is mandatory at my place of employment. If it wasn't mandatory, I probably wouldn't get it.

I'm sorry to hear that. If an idea is forced by Government or Corporations....generally it's not a good idea, or they wouldn't have to force it on people. To each their own, but I would have quit. The Governments of the world have well been proven to be corrupt, deceptive and murderous against their own people and other countries. I don't trust those same people to inject crap into my body that is questionable by everyone except the Government and those who blindly follow them. I trust those who do the studies, have medical credentials, aren't owned and controlled by the Government and report findings in which they have no reason to lie to you, nor anything to gain from it...and those people are saying this stuff is bad news for the nervous system and the overall health of you own immunity system. When independent doctors speak that have nothing to gain..I listen to them, as well as the stories of those who took the shots and report back with what happened directly after getting those shots. I don't care for anything I am hearing either. Not for me.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Surveyor7
I've only got a flu shot once in the early 90's and I happened to get a flu that turned into pneumonia that winter. Never again...

That's exactly what happened to me. I got it in the late 90's and the same thing happened. I had to give up a job because I got so sick I couldn't go in. I have never had the flu shot since and it's never been an issue again. ONLY when I got the flu shot in the past did I ever get sick with the flu, in so much that it actually affected my life in a negative way. Once my body started fighting it's own battles...so far, it has always won the battle, and in much less time. People can deny it or call me a liar, but that's their opinion and it doesn't affect me in any way. Just telling my story, which ironically appears to be like so many more stories out there. It is what it is, whether people like to hear it or not.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Havent had any jabs since year 2 in primary school, 20ish years ago. I generally dont get sick besides a cold every year or so, Im actually at home sick today with some severe cold symptoms, guys at work are sending me corona beer pictures thinking its funny.

I dont really follow the science on it but something tells me injecting directly into your bloodstream is actually bypassing/weakining your immune system to an extent and could create a dependency.

One day an immune system will be a product?

I hear about the mouth drops and inhaler stuff and that sounds like the right way vaccines should be created, to me at least.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo
Never had one.

Every person I know who gets a flu shot gets sick from them

There's almost a zero chance that's a true statement. And if it was before, hello you, it's me. Now you know someone who gets the flu shot every year and getting it does not result in me getting sick, same as the vast majority of those who get the flu shot each year. Now that that's out of the way....

Oh so because you don't get sick from it, nobody does?

Good logic that. I'll have to stop believing my own eyes and direct experiences then because someone I never met doesn't agree.

BTW I never said everyone gets sick from it, just people I know, like my family.

You know most 'medications' have side effects. Might be like "1 in 3000 people may experience....."
Sometimes some of us are those 1 in 3000.
(Maybe look up flu vaccine side effects. They exist for an unlucky few.)

Sheesh.

At least you say "almost zero chance" which isn't exactly ZERO now is it?
edit on 27-2-2020 by AtomicKangaroo because: because I edited it.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
SO if there was an annual Corona Virus vaccine would people get it? I'm more curious than anything else

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: FredT
SO if there was an annual Corona Virus vaccine would people get it? I'm more curious than anything else

No telling, but we'll probably know around this time next year.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   
When I was in college a doctor came in and told us vaccines cannot kill viruses, but make them adapt and get stronger.

So the following year when they create the vaccine. they need to alter the vaccine in relation to the virus...

He said it was a never ending journey with vaccines making the virus stronger?

Then he said the ingredients in the vaccines were safe. It was the chemicals used to preserve the stuff that gets nasty.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

originally posted by: FredT

No telling, but we'll probably know around this time next year.

originally posted by: Bloodworth
When I was in college a doctor came in and told us vaccines cannot kill viruses, but make them adapt and get stronger.

So the following year when they create the vaccine. they need to alter the vaccine in relation to the virus...

He said it was a never ending journey with vaccines making the virus stronger?

Then he said the ingredients in the vaccines were safe. It was the chemicals used to preserve the stuff that gets nasty.

New born will probably die from the airborne carriers that are immune to the virus after vaccination. No surprised, not one bit surprised.
edit on 28-2-2020 by makemap because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join