It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: confiden

And half of those are on a cruise ship, with no fatalities. Totally comparable... not!

edit on 16-2-2020 by Adski989 because: None

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Oppenheimer67

Agree and point to The video posted earlier of the German health officials answering some questions and statement
In it they say they expect at least 2 waves of this, the 2nd wave to be worse, could finish off what the first one started so to speak, so with no garentee of immunity and possibility second wave, if you actually manage to survive round one looks like round 2 Will be substantially higher fatality rate(but not certain on that yet)
They did dismiss several rumours in that, that have been floated around here for some time though.

But at least they are holding public statements and answering press questions ( obviously there’s info they have, some they don’t and want from ccp and some that’s still unknown, but it’s more than most governments are doing
seems most are opting for the mushroom analogy “kept in the dark and fed on s@“)

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It's not just as simple as your odds being 2/100, and there's more in the world than the coronavirus can make you ill. If this thing is going to come in stages, if you've already got a pre-existing condition, if you're over 40, you could end up with very different odds.

I'm going to put together a bit of a tutorial with some links to some medical studies, but I've used milk kefir as my probiotic source for about 12 years now, and it's awesome stuff. I've been reading up and it's included in a list of natural approaches to cytokine storms and is being looked at in relation to the cytokine storm after ebola.

70% of your immune response comes from your gut, and if you don't have the right fauna and flora, you aren't running with full shields. Adding kefir and some lightly fermented foods to your diet now could make a big difference to your odds in the 2nd or 3rd wave of a contagion.

I've got a few other things that I've got medical studies relating to, I'll put them together into a readable format tomorrow and share. I've been getting used to nebulizing epsom salts, which has been shown to be very effective with breathing problems. It's great for quickly increasing synaptic plasticity as well, which is in turn very good for thinking and problem solving.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

What if I am working in a call center?

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

well said

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TheIrvy2

Yes, I understand that individual factors will change your individual odds (I have an elder father with congestive heart failure; I worry about him very much right now), but if the overall CFR is in the 1 to 2% range, that still argues that most everyone who gets this will walk away from it.

I am talking generalities as are most papers and the statistics on this in general.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Where are you getting the numbers to base the graph on?
The graph is showing nearly 800 apparently on the 27th (no labels on graph, and no source listed?)
But as it’s the 16th today I have to assume that’s last month(February?) and as we only have 694 cases outside China at the moment (355 of those are on the cruise ship in Japan )
I don’t see what the graph is supposed to show?

Edit:
Source of numbers bno site:
bnonews.com...
edit on 16-2-2020 by Adphil28 because: Source

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Heruactic

I go door to door working service calls at random locations.. =/

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I wish I was on the zoom call with all the countries top leaders when they discuss their collaboration to keep all their citizens in the dark on the impending doom... then back to reality.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: clay2 baraka

originally posted by: Heruactic

I go door to door working service calls at random locations.. =/

Your main risk is driving there, so you worry about that every day?

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell

www.youtube.com...

haha random! But enjoyed it. Thank you.

Hope the lyrics aren't a prediction of the future, but will certainly enjoy the music.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
All this inertia,of information in regards to what the virus, short term effects are. Just like Mers, and sars there all long term effects noted. We have absolutely no idea what those will be. It is an official unknown... It can also, very well be the missing or a missing link.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Adphil28

The graph is showing nearly 800 apparently on the 27th

It's not the 27th as in date, but it is day 27 of that data, i.e. day 27 is today (confirmed cases is 780 on Johns Hopkins currently). Hope that helps.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Thanks for that, what the link to that site?, and does anyone know what the extra 80(ish) are ? On the ship ?
Kinda always a good idea if posting a graph to have some labels of the axis , and the graph is still wrong as cases outside China are not “other people” almost all were exported on the evac flights 🤷🏽‍♂️, so it still doesn’t show anything real
Edit :
If it was showing growth outside China it should if including the evacuated show significant steps up when the flights happened (what ever set of that data they are meant to be) as those were found then or shortly after

edit on 16-2-2020 by Adphil28 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-2-2020 by Adphil28 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: confiden

Yeah sure looks contained. Just like Wuhan cases 2 weeks ago...

First of all please accept my deepest apologies because I'm stupid and ignorant.. What are those numbers left column, bottom column, sources and error margin..!?
Tks in advance

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Would somebody please post the overall total of deaths from this virus please? I have been given a figure from a very reliable source and I would like to compare as too many pages of info have gone by since I last checked in and my index finger can't handle that much scrolling

Thank you
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Inside or outside of China?

I believe outside we're still at 3.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Adski989
I wish I was on the zoom call with all the countries top leaders when they discuss their collaboration to keep all their citizens in the dark on the impending doom... then back to reality.

I agree. The idea that they are all somehow colluding in this way seems far fetched. Unless those that pull the strings have a vested interest? Or maybe they are truly convinced this is the best strategy? I don't know, I can only comment on what we are seeing, the rest is speculation. But I hope that someone would blow the whistle. I mentioned earlier that there was rumour of a leaked CDC text stating that there were 1000 confirmed cases in the US, being hidden to prevent panic. Was this a careless leak, or someone doing it because they knew it would get out, and they knew it needed to be told. Could just be fake news of course, but my eyes are open.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Would somebody please post the overall total of deaths from this virus please? I have been given a figure from a very reliable source and I would like to compare as too many pages of info have gone by since I last checked in and my index finger can't handle that much scrolling

Thank you
Rainbows
Jane

1770, don’t tell me your figure is 50k and some bloke down the pub told you.
edit on 16-2-2020 by Adski989 because: None

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join