It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Did Judge Nap get flipped. Lot of pro Trump “opinion” lately.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

Probably part of their agenda to gain voters, instead of bashing Trump, start agreeing with him "but..." followed by "we can improve on what hes accomplished. Politicians are beyond stupid.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Can you guys take a look at this article real quick. It is fron a site that "appears" to be Judicial Watch." but the date of it being published says it is 2-28-20.

The article does not put POTUS in the best of light to say the least. Im trying to figure out if this is a site made to look like JW. When I go to their actual site though it has the article sitting there also.

Im all for the truth, but this is a pretty concerning article if true.

U.S. Funding of Islamist “Charity” Groups Triples Under Trump

Snippet:

The amount of American taxpayer dollars that go to Islamist organizations has drastically increased under the Trump administration, which has doled out millions to radical nonprofits, including a recent allocation to a terrorist front group named as an unindicted co-conspirator in a terrorism financing trial. Between 2017 and 2018 the U.S. government more than tripled its funding to organizations either influenced or controlled by Islamist activists from $4 million to $13.5 million, according to an analysis conducted by a think tank dedicated to protecting Western values from Middle Eastern threats.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Exclusive: Florida feds knew of New York victim in Epstein indictment decade earlier

A woman whose allegations of childhood sex abuse in New York were central to last year's indictment of Jeffrey Epstein was questioned by the FBI and subpoenaed for testimony by federal prosecutors in Florida more than a decade ago in connection with the first federal investigation into Epstein's alleged child sex trafficking, according to court documents and multiple sources familiar with the events.

But the woman, who was 19 at the time of her initial contact with federal agents in 2008, did not appear before a grand jury in West Palm Beach, as the subpoena commanded. Before her testimony could be secured, Epstein cemented a controversial and once-secret non-prosecution agreement with the U.S. Attorney's Office in Miami

"I certainly think with the FBI's capabilities, even back then, that they could have unraveled the entire network from New York to Paris to New Mexico," said Spencer Kuvin, a West Palm Beach attorney who represented three of Epstein’s alleged victims

m sn

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

I see the date as January 28, 2020. Also, Tom Fitton tweeted it out on same day...
twitter.com...

I'm not sure what to make of that article. Must be more in the fine details.
Does Pompeo know about this chicanery.?

CAIR has some interesting and disturbing history.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
Can you guys take a look at this article real quick. It is fron a site that "appears" to be Judicial Watch." but the date of it being published says it is 2-28-20.

The article does not put POTUS in the best of light to say the least. Im trying to figure out if this is a site made to look like JW. When I go to their actual site though it has the article sitting there also.

Im all for the truth, but this is a pretty concerning article if true.

U.S. Funding of Islamist “Charity” Groups Triples Under Trump

Snippet:

The amount of American taxpayer dollars that go to Islamist organizations has drastically increased under the Trump administration, which has doled out millions to radical nonprofits, including a recent allocation to a terrorist front group named as an unindicted co-conspirator in a terrorism financing trial. Between 2017 and 2018 the U.S. government more than tripled its funding to organizations either influenced or controlled by Islamist activists from $4 million to $13.5 million, according to an analysis conducted by a think tank dedicated to protecting Western values from Middle Eastern threats.

I'm seeing Jan 28th as the date on that article. I think USAID needs a little looking into myself, and I think that's where most of the aid to these groups comes from. They promote donating to Zakat Foundation who fund groups linked to Hamas. I'm not sure if it's to blame on Trump, but yeah.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I noticed that. He was never on the air during the Senate impeachment and then he reappeared and is advocating positions that are positive for president Trump.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Seems possible, but then again look who controls the group in Government that would be approving these grants?

So the real question is:
"Is Trump directing this, or are the funds being directed through another group in the US Government"?

Look who said that they'll have something else on Trump if the impeachment failed, and look who is in charge of the House Finance Oversite Committee. Could be linked?

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

Probably part of their agenda to gain voters, instead of bashing Trump, start agreeing with him "but..." followed by "we can improve on what hes accomplished. Politicians are beyond stupid.

Yeah, I'd be careful about Fox News in any form. I comment on articles at their website. I'm conservative in nature and they censor the crap out of my submissions, often deleting them.

I don't say anything radical, just honest. They don't like it, especially if I write something positive about Trump.

I don't consider them conservative anymore. They haven't been for some time. 👎

ETA, they've got AI doing the censoring because any editing is done almost immediately.
edit on 2/20/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
@sidneypowell

VERY interesting POV. If anyone might feel Barr must go away it would be her, after all her client is being railroaded. Though the more evolved POV shows that General Flynn's ordeal (it is an ordeal) is revealing so much about the swamp that would have remained hidden without him. That includes. Ms. PQwell's teeeveee and radio visits educating folks.

So if she has confidence, how is last week's hissy fit from those in the bleachers acceptable?

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

My gut tells me POTUS putting “plausible deniability” with him and the coup investigations.

Remember, HE is the victim.

The victim should never be part of or in control of the investigation.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I dont know about the bats myself either, but it is definitely a Monster drink ad 2/4 $ The other one looks like Zym or ZYN?

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Nothing personal ... But the internet s a weapon as much as it is information....

Imo ...The Great Awakening is A test of souls.. beyond politics , it is a fact that humanity has been slowly desensitized to the evils that dwell beside us, even within us all. Doubt and human emotions are played like a fiddle...... That alone should get anyone to get off the fence ... One side or the other...
Peace

Something all should READ

You might just be addicted: Smartphone use physically affects your brain, study says

Something is awry .....think about it and realize evolution can be forced on an ignorant species... Dancing dogs persay... Use what's left of your noggin lol
Godspeed

edit on 2202020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
New MSM top story: Last week, DNI Joseph Maguire briefed/told the House Intel committee (headed by Adam Schiff) that Russia is Pro-Trump for the Nov2020 election. "Trump was furious and demanded Maguire step down".

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Can someone look at the pic in Q3365 and tell me what the long sticks/bats are in the two elongated boxes to the left in the pic?

I need to know if they are possibly cricket bats. I know nothing about cricket, but I'm looking at a "dot" today. May be nothing, may be something.

One of the boxes holding the "bats" looks like a Monster drink logo and the other is vague, but looks like Zynga (not sure though). Any idea or gut feeling would be helpful.

qmap.pub...
qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

Could they be poles for a canopy/umbrella type thing? Definitely a little long to be bats. Only other thing I can think of are hockey sticks.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Thanks. Something is niggling at me and I'm having trouble putting a couple of pieces together. I don't want to give up just yet.

Does anybody remember a recent major tweet from somebody in our orbit about Cricket?

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper
Im really replying to all of you that replied to this post.

Im trying to think if Q has pointed to this at any point in time. It seems like a pretty big sore thumb. As you have said, those funds being moved around do need to be seriously looked at and who controls them as well.

It almost feels like a back door set up against POTUS at the moment that has quietly been going on in the background.

Question is, why hasnt the MSM hit this hard? Such a juicy piece of ammo to use against POTUS right now and crickets?

The date is the other thing that really bothers me. Why date it so far into the future? Should we keep an eye on that day? Is that when the MSM will attack with it? Have we known Fitton to do this before? I dont recall it, but that means nothing my brain these days.

How does POTUS not know this is going on or if he does why is it being allowed? Why kind of twist would he have here? If there is a twist why hasnt Q pointed to it? Or has Q and we missed it?

All the things Fitton has basically posted lately are hit jobs that look bad for the Dems then out of the clear blue he drops this?

So many Questions.....

Something doesnt pass my sniff test here.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   
The best part of a Trump Presidency is watching his opponents lose their minds on social media, trying to Out-Donald the Donald.

Eric Holder lost it today on Twitter and look at Mini Mike.......

I'm waiting with anticipation for Obama to finally breakdown as well.

edit on 20-2-2020 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Nah.....he had to go in a few weeks anyway. Trump sure likes the "acting" heads of agencies. I think he does it just to mess with Democrats.

Just wait till RBG finally buys it this July before the election.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
New MSM top story: Last week, DNI Joseph Maguire briefed/told the House Intel committee (headed by Adam Schiff) that Russia is Pro-Trump for the Nov2020 election. "Trump was furious and demanded Maguire step down".

www.businessinsider.com...

I must be missing something, why is this news.

Trump should want to fire an idiot.

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join