It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Can someone look at the pic in Q3365 and tell me what the long sticks/bats are in the two elongated boxes to the left in the pic?

I need to know if they are possibly cricket bats. I know nothing about cricket, but I'm looking at a "dot" today. May be nothing, may be something.

One of the boxes holding the "bats" looks like a Monster drink logo and the other is vague, but looks like Zynga (not sure though). Any idea or gut feeling would be helpful.

qmap.pub...
qntmpkts.keybase.pub...
edit on 20-2-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

- The DNC will have to Arkancide Bernie...soon. Before this gets too powerful to derail.

Bernie is handily whipping the snot out of the rest of the field. The Dems must be thinking it's time for more drastic measures.

The question is whether they'll be able to cheat Bernie out of the nomination again. If they can, they'll shamelessly do so and Bernie will retreat one of his dachas to commiserate. If not, then you can totally expect something to happen to him.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Can someone look at the pic in Q3365 and tell me what the long sticks/bats are in the two elongated boxes to the left in the pic?

I need to know if they are possibly cricket bats. I know nothing about cricket, but I'm looking at a "dot" today. May be nothing, may be something.

One of the boxes holding the "bats" looks like a Monster drink logo and the other is vague, but looks like Zynga (not sure though). Any idea or gut feeling would be helpful.

qmap.pub...
qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

Pipes. Either to hold something no longer in place - sign maybe, or possible a venting pipe.

Monster taking advantage of dereliction. Fun Fact: Famous person who Monster sponsors, does not drink it, once had cases in the garage. Why no drinky? The leaking cans ate into the concrete.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

I think the missing post was much earlier than Q3365, Pteridine.

The point is that if there was a missing post that is now added then why hasn't Inthematrix.com updated his Qmap?

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Former Jeffrey Epstein pal Leslie Wexner steps down as CEO of Victoria's Secret parent company

Victoria’s Secret honcho Leslie Wexner stepped down Thursday as chairman and CEO of the retail giant he started six decades ago, his reputation as a visionary businessman rattled by his long-time relationship with sexual predator Jeffrey Epstein.

nbc

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I was honing to say some sort of electrical conduit/pipe.
Looks like they interlock
a reply to: queenofswords

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

What a strange coincidence.

It's almost as if....

link   

Something has to explode on the Epstein case.

- Dems all but conceded their peeps were in deep trouble over his arrest.

- did his assisted suicide kill the peripheral investigations? We’re they dependent on his cooperation? Remember, he offered to give the DA the goods for a reduced sentence. DA refused.

- if anyone would have a dead man switch it would be Epstein.

- this Wexner reportedly reached out to Epstein investigators recently. Why?

This subject, while equal to SpyGate with Q, seems more likely to erupt first.

link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Former Jeffrey Epstein pal Leslie Wexner steps down as CEO of Victoria's Secret parent company

Victoria’s Secret honcho Leslie Wexner stepped down Thursday as chairman and CEO of the retail giant he started six decades ago, his reputation as a visionary businessman rattled by his long-time relationship with sexual predator Jeffrey Epstein.

nbc

BOOM!!!

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Jon McNaughton
‏ @McNaughtonArt

My New Painting – “YOU ARE FAKE NEWS”

"Like clowns in a circus,
without a mike for each one.
Now they cramp and they jockey
for a place at the chain,
In the hope of asking
President Trump a little something."

twitter.com...

More Details & full Poem

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
BBC Four is currently showing "Walt Disney - Part Two" and I'm seeing loads of synchronicities!

After Snow White Walt Disney lost interest in animations and went to Seal Island, Alaska to film wildlife documentaries. I wonder if that's where Hillary Clinton worked in Alaska after college?

With the advent of TV Disney did a Christmas special which got the largest TV audience. The Television Networks were demanding more shows from him which he agreed to - at a cost - the Networks had to fund his building of Disneyland. I wonder if C_A were in control of those networks at that time and therefore the Clowns funded the building of Disneyland?

Disneyland was budgeted to cost $5m but cost $17m. It opened July 17th 1955:

July 17th = 7 17 = MIRROR of 17.

Incidentally, 1955 is the year BIFF went back to in Back to the Future, from 2015. The writer admitted to basing BIFF on Donald Trump.
edit on 20-2-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

What a strange coincidence.

It's almost as if....

This is what PAIN looks like check the pre Trump high vs the current low. 😂
*Colorado Rally tonight folks
edit on 20-2-2020 by LurkNoMore because: *Added

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Clinton to honor Ginsburg at fashion designer's awards show

Hillary Clinton will be celebrating Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg at a gala hosted by fashion designer Diane von Furstenberg this week in Washington.

Other guests expected at the female-focused bash include: model and “Project Runway” host Karlie Kloss, “To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before” actress Lana Condor, Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-N.Y.), CBS News’s Norah O’Donnell, former longtime Clinton aide Huma Abedin, CNN’s Brooke Baldwin and National Geographic Society Chairwoman Jean Case.

Wonder if Ray Chandler and Ghislaine will be there? Seems like these people love "fashion."

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

QoS, there not cricket bats by a long chalk... they DO look like the vapor release pipes you usually find at the back of petrol garages?

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thanks, Rel. Those two boxes seemed to be included in the pic purposely and placed purposely. I wish I could make out what the name is on the blue one. Why would pipes be put in paper/cardboard boxes? Monster is a big sponsor of all kinds of things, including NASCAR. Da bloo one??

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Or Abigail Wexner.

(They usually have this affair in NY, but this time they came to D.C.)

edit on 20-2-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Re: 3365

Tiki torch poles?

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Assuming that light blue box sign is "ZYN" logo which is "Swedish Match" brand for its nicotine pouches.

www.fool.com...

One of their largest shareholders is BlackRock.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Monster Energy Drink is box on left.
ZYN smokeless tobacco is box on right (IMO)

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

lol same time.

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join