It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Reuters scoop - Google to move UK user data out of European jurisdiction to US.

Reuters

Yea, UK user data will now be safe in US. πŸ˜³πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   

anyone shocked?

Is it me or does it seem like Alex's only job is to take pics with those who need to be arrested and post them? I get the feeling if his hand is on my back and he says "hey take a pic with me" I'm a dead man walking.

edit on 19-2-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   
nvm, double

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Depending on how deep you are into the 'SpyGate' web this is an intriguing thread which traces a few key Deep Staters from way back to Reagan in 1980 to Gen Michael Flynn's involvement.

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Goosebump material.

twitter.com...
edit on 2/19/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Bongino in for Levin tonight. His theory (opinion) is the entire SpyGate was started with taking out Flynn as job 1. FBI duped (willingly) by CIA to use FISA against Trump but Flynn was the primary objective.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Richard grenell, the just announced dni director, has CNN really spooked. That is great!

thehill.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Thanks for that. I been leaning towards that theory concerning Flynn myself.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Since General Flynn knows so much already, what would taking him out of the administration accomplish?

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I was just wondering who will replace Maguire.

In 2009, Grenell founded Capitol Media Partners, an international strategic media and public affairs consultancy with offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, and Washington, D.C. He was under contract with Fox News where he worked a contributor, commenting on foreign affairs and the media. He has written for The Wall Street Journal, CBS News, CNN, Politico, Huffington Post, The Washington Times, Newsmax, and Al Jazeera. In 2012, CNN ranked Grenell's social media outreach as one of the top 5, and Time magazine named Grenell as one of the Top 10 Political Twitter Feeds of 2014.

However...

In June 2018, Grenell stirred controversy by telling Breitbart News, "I absolutely want to empower other conservatives throughout Europe, other leaders." It was viewed as anti-establishment. This was described as a breach of diplomatic protocol and a breach of Article 14 of the Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations, which requires ambassadors to be politically neutral in the domestic politics of the countries where they serve. Prominent German politicians called for Grenell's dismissal.
en.wikipedia.org...
He's not well liked by some German politicans; similar to their dislike for Trump.
edit on 19-2-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: link

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Trump Rally LIVE in Phoenix, AZ

Fox 10 Phoenix: www.youtube.com...

RSBN: www.youtube.com...

Fox News: www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Tom Fitton of Judicial Watch is suing the FBI for records pertaining to murdered DNC staffer, Seth Rich. Heavily redacted emails discussing Seth Rich between Peter Strozk and Lisa Page have just been uncovered.

Twitter

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Amb. Richard Grenell: Trump's tweeting 'makes my job so much easier'

"We as diplomats have to be at the forefront of trying to solve problems. You don't want to have a war, you want to avoid war, which means diplomats need to be able to talk," Grenell said.

"If you want to solve problems, you better have diplomats who are really tough -- diplomats who know how to push and know how to cajole ... so, I like having a president who's willing to be very tough."

"I think $400 billion in new defense promises for NATO members is one surefire way to point to the fact that the president's style has worked," the ambassador said.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

anyone shocked?

Is it me or does it seem like Alex's only job is to take pics with those who need to be arrested and post them? I get the feeling if his hand is on my back and he says "hey take a pic with me" I'm a dead man walking.

OMG....Alex Soros has those creepy crazy eyes, freaky !

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Well, of all the people Trump has nominated in his admin. I like Grennel most. He has shown unwavering support for Trump. Did not know he was a long time family friend but it certainly gives me confidence that he will do everything in his power to support potus and fend off any potential adversaries.

Great Move Trump.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Yes, expect full-blown meltdown from Left to follow...

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
From Dana Rohrabacher

My Meeting with Julian Assange

At no time did I talk to President Trump about Julian Assange.

At no time did I offer Julian Assange anything from the President because I had not spoken with the President about this issue at all.

However, when speaking with Julian Assange, I told him that if he could provide me information and evidence about who actually gave him the DNC emails, I would then call on President Trump to pardon him.

I would then call on President Trump to pardon him.

Hardly an "offer." Certainly not official.

Most importantly DJT/Q/Anons NEEDED the russia russia russia rouse to keep going. It was integral to everything, russia russia russia FORCED them out, as they had to take a shot.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Mini Mike is "running" as a democrat.

Yet...

Democrat prior 2001.
Republican 2001–2007.
Independent 2007–2018.
Democrat 2018 - current.

That is commitment.

So with this stellar foundation as a baseline Michael Bloomberg Is Paying People $2500 A Month To Say Nice Things About Him On Social Media

The best part of the above? These folks get paid to say "Mike is committed to his ideals" on darpagram, and when folks say "shill" the paid influencers get to retort "oh yeah, anyone who doesn't agree with you is a shill, nice."

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Kid Rock

twitter.com...

Had to order one.πŸ˜‚

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Looks like Trump might be dropping some weight. Good for his health.

I've been worried about both his safety and his health.
edit on 2/19/2020 by Creep Thumper because: F'ING AUTO-CORRECT.

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join