It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Bloomberg is getting heavily ratioed on YouTube at 7:1

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Ding.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Man, the anti child traffickers are getting taken out left and right. Here’s another under odd circumstances.

Two wealthy women found dead in Florida after Mercedes rolls off ferry leaving exclusive island

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Mercedes? (Just brought back memories of all the speculation about the Mercedes Michael Hastings was driving when it went barreling down the street into a tree. Oh, and remembering the one the guy was driving that veered into the wrong lane at a high rate of speed that took out the chauffer for Vladimir Putin.)

edit on 19-2-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-2-2020 by queenofswords because: typo correction

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: crankyoldman

Was Blagojevich interfering with Obama Trying to fill his vacant seat.? Was deep State running. Interference and support for Obama even back then?

When 40 was in office 44 was already chosen. So was how 44 would get there. Rod had no idea this was the case...

Interesting to me, that he referred to his good friend Jesse Jackson, in his release speech. Wasn't Jesse's kid involved in that somehow, and was sent to prison for something related?

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Mercedes? (Just brought back memories of all the speculation about the Mercedes Michael Hastings was driving when it when barreling down the street into a tree. Oh, and remembering the one the guy was driving that veered into the wrong lane at a high rate of speed that took out the chauffer for Vladimir Putin.)

Diana in the tunnel.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
This is what John Solomon and Gregg Jarrett have been complaining about regularly since last Thanksgiving. No grand juries have been impaneled by John Durham.

mobile.twitter.com...

truepundit.com...

This is upside down. Leaking Grand Jury information, including the existence of one, is a crime. So folks at the Damn DOJ are unhappy no GJ's have been empaneled and then LEAKED this information? Huh?

Brian Cates on the new non leaking DOJ in general.

I've spent almost 4 yrs watching reporters & watchdog groups on the RIGHT whine about the fact they can no longer get their usual accurate leaks about what's going on inside the DOJ.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: tanstaafl
No...

Your PC is infected.

originally posted by: pteridine
I think ATS is under attack.

I'm logged in and staying on but if I try to get in via another pathway, I am redirected to various "Windows 10 is out of date...click here for fix" and Fireplayer fireplayersoftware.com... 33

ETA: 1:56 AM EST Now getting redirects for computer lock-up, fake ransomware attacks, anti-virus service expired, and other such stuff.

If my PC is infected and Malwarebytes, Adaware, and System Mechanic failed to find it, I will look for a more rigorous anti-viral. Maybe it is too new to have a known profile.
I wonder why the redirects only happened when I tried to get to ATS. Navigating to any other site was no problem. What virus do you think does that? Is it new?

Thanks for your help,

Pteridine

I think its just bad scripting with the ads on here. Go to Internet options --> security --> and raise the internet security level to high then apply.

That will freeze out the issue of the redirects. You won't be able to watch youtube videos on here or do anything java related, but ATS will be very well behaved.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

What was Hastings working on during that time? It was after the exposure of the Afghan resource war, but before the Christopher Dorner mystery weapons event. It was such a weird time in American events and yet no body pokes too much for answers … I wonder why?

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Mercedes? (Just brought back memories of all the speculation about the Mercedes Michael Hastings was driving when it went barreling down the street into a tree. Oh, and remembering the one the guy was driving that veered into the wrong lane at a high rate of speed that took out the chauffer for Vladimir Putin.)

Werent the parents of one of the Vegas shooting victims found dead in their mercedes outside of the gate to their community? "Crashed" into the gate or somethin.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: queenofswords

What was Hastings working on during that time? It was after the exposure of the Afghan resource war, but before the Christopher Dorner mystery weapons event. It was such a weird time in American events and yet no body pokes too much for answers … I wonder why?

He was investigating Brennan.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

As I was saying … no body pokes around too much. Kind of like the Seth Rich "mugging". Everyone poked at it, then some people started to shove false data into the mix, then nobody knew exactly "What is, and What isn't". If you believed the facts you were labeled "conspiracy nut" and dismissed because people like Brennan would cast doubt on the facts. So no body in the media would poke very much into these things. Take a look at what happened to Ben Swann and his peaking at P-Gate. It's all the same tactic, create a story - wait to see if anyone notices - if nobody does, good - or people take notice, spread lies and call names until people stop looking.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

As I was saying … no body pokes around too much. Kind of like the Seth Rich "mugging". Everyone poked at it, then some people started to shove false data into the mix, then nobody knew exactly "What is, and What isn't". If you believed the facts you were labeled "conspiracy nut" and dismissed because people like Brennan would cast doubt on the facts. So no body in the media would poke very much into these things. Take a look at what happened to Ben Swann and his peaking at P-Gate. It's all the same tactic, create a story - wait to see if anyone notices - if nobody does, good - or people take notice, spread lies and call names until people stop looking.

Agreed, although I think most journalists (not the MSM "journalists") backed away from Seth Rich because of his family's wishes.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Yep, he was. His last story was to be about CIA Director, John Brennan.

Michael also thought the FBI was targeting him. Who was FBI director at the time he died? Robert Mueller. A little over two months later, Mueller stepped down and handed the reins to James Comey.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
In a nutshell, what has Q said about Seth Rich? Any indication that there's an investigation, or that the Trump Administration DOJ knows what REALLY happened, and PAIN is coming?

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Blagojevich is being interviewed on Fox. He is pointing fingers squarely at the corrupt prosecutors. And, we know who those prosecutors were. Maybe something else is going to open up to reveal another piece of the deep state corruption because of this.

JC will be tweeting some snide high-and-mighty statement soon no doubt.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Agreed, although I think most journalists (not the MSM "journalists") backed away from Seth Rich because of his family's wishes.

When has the media ever respected the wishes of a deceased victim’s surviving relatives? Seriously, though?

The truth is that the “Seth Rich was murdered on behalf of the DNC” story got blacklisted when FOX News was sued into silence by lawyers who are on the payroll for the DNC.

You can’t take anything reported to have come from the Rich parents at face value.
Why? Because the day after Seth’s murder, the Rich family was assigned a media spokesperson (aka a handler) to mediate statements made on behalf of the Rich family. And it turned out to be none other than disgraced interim DNC chairperson and political dirty trickster Dona Brazille.

THEN SUDDENLY Brazille resigns from her duties as media handler for the Rich family (maybe she actually has a conscience?) and guess who shows up to replace her? None other than pedo Podesta himself.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
In a nutshell, what has Q said about Seth Rich? Any indication that there's an investigation, or that the Trump Administration DOJ knows what REALLY happened, and PAIN is coming?

CWM, I say this often but I think it is very key. Seth Rich and General Flynn are the most powerful emotional pieces on the Anon chessboard. For different reasons.

Seth is seen as a believer, someone who was NOT a swamp creature in waiting but an actual person of faith and commitment to humanity. He was killed for it.

General Flynn is seen as the ultimate warrior with intense intellect and insight aimed at the swamp. He was stitched up for it (thankfully still here).

Q must uses those pieces wisely, as they will galvanize the movement. The reveal of Seth being a victim of the folks he was aligned with nukes the Dems. Remember, the DNC position on the information SR exposed was "the hack is wrong" not "the information is wrong."

So the narratives surrounding both will not change to "truth" until the time is right. Had either situation been resolved in week two of Q, this movement is shaky at best.

Those two are very crucial parts and Q drops hint at all is known about both.

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join