It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 366
<< 363  364  365    367 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

From NY Post

The majority of New York City residents who have tested positive for the coronavirus are men between the ages of 18 and 49, according to newly released public health data.

Even though experts say the elderly are the hardest hit by the virus, just 46% of the city’s COVID-19 patients are over 50 while 54% are 18-49. The remaining 2% of cases are people age 5 to 17.

Women are underrepresented in the city’s tally while men account for 59% of infected people.

Sometime last week Dallas, with the most cases in Texas, said either the majority or all the critical cases were from ages 19 to 40.

Creep Thumper, I think, mentioned there were 2 strains. Whoever posted please take credit.

I had posted that yesterday from a Trump RT. That was the first I had heard of two strains.

"There are now two recognized strains of the disease. The L strain is more infectious and severe than the ancestral S strain:"
twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
nvm.
edit on 22-3-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Morale is part of my mission.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cropper

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Uh oh.

Coronavirus spreads to Buckingham Palace as royal aide tests positive while Queen, 93, was in residence

Maybe it's looking for Prince Andrew?

You know they're thinking about it. If Andrew dies, all that business about him and Epstein and that 16(?)-year-old girl goes away.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

That twit is 2 weeks old. As likely as 2 strains is, I think it's BS, trying to explain away the apparently different outcomes. The current stats are 30,000 infected and 400 deaths, a 1.3% fatality rate....consistent with similar known vira.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: cherokeetroy

When I was diagnosed with cancer. The doctor would not give me an estimate of how long I had.

I later came to find out when patients were given a date of how long they have,Inevitably that’s how long they live

I've had to unfollow so many ppl on Twitter. They used to be all about the Great Awakening, now they're all about the CV. They've succumbed to the panic, they're getting swept up in that wave. You have to have an iron will right now to stay anchored to our goal. This is literally a war for our minds

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Yea, I know. Trump RT'd it yesterday. It's over 35,000 now but who's counting. Does it matter. Nobody counted like this with all past flu's that happen every winter/spring and much higher deaths. Higher the number, the more $$$. Pneumonia alone kills around 4 million annually.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   

a reply to: FlyingFox

Yea, I know. Trump RT'd it yesterday. It's over 35,000 now but who's counting. Does it matter. Nobody counted like this with all past flu's that happen every winter/spring and much higher deaths. Higher the number, the more $$$. Pneumonia alone kills around 4 million annually.

I was curious if these tests are being designed to show false positives = more infected = more money. Something along those lines 🤷‍♂️

But honestly hearing low level PCP doctors claiming that in their 40 years of practice they've never seen anything like it. That's concerning to me. They have no play in this game. People should be taking it seriously. The lack of seriousness surrounding this entire ordeal is why everything is being shut down.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Hollyweird must be writing the media stories now.

Anosmia, the loss of sense of smell, and ageusia, an accompanying diminished sense of taste, have emerged as peculiar telltale signs of COVID-19, the disease caused by the coronavirus, and possible markers of infection.

Seattle Times

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Call me crazy, but I'm not even believing the numbers reported. They just seem like they keep throwing huge numbers out there to create more hysteria, and it's working bigly. My entire paternal side of the family lives in Italy and Sicily. Speaking with all of them over the past few weeks revealed to me that not a single family member personally knows anyone infected. You could be right about the false positives creating a justification for more $$. Unless the entire point is to report the infected number exponentially higher than the previous report, each time. That would cause the anxiety to climb to newer heights and would count as justification for the inevitable announcement of harsher quarantine regulations, or Martial Law. Just thinking out loud here

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   

They are trying to expand the symptoms so people will go and take the test. A test that is inaccurate, and false positives tweak the numbers to cause more panic.

There are reports all over of famous and non-famous just taking the test even without any symptoms, and they end up positive. Research it.
edit on 22-3-2020 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1
The way I'm dealing with it is to pay as little attention to it as possible. I still see info about it, it's virtually impossible to completely get away but I don't seek out information. I don't research it, I don't keep tabs on statistics and I don't listen to the talking heads issuing warnings about it in panicked voices

When it does come into my awareness, I stay as emotionally neutral as possible. Feeding it your negative energy will entangle you with it and then it will suck you in like a black hole.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1

They are trying to expand the symptoms so people will go and take the test. A test that is inaccurate, and false positives tweak the numbers to cause more panic.

There are reports all over of famous and non-famous just taking the test even without any symptoms, and they end up positive. Research it.

False positive rate of asymptomatic individuals initially diagnosed with CV. You have a better chance of flipping a coin to determine if you have it.

Objective: As the prevention and control of COVID-19continues to advance, the active nucleic acid test screening in the close contacts of the patients has been carrying out in many parts of China. However, the false-positive rate of positive results in the screening has not been reported up to now. But to clearify the false-positive rate during screening is important in COVID-19 control and prevention. Methods: Point values and reasonable ranges of the indicators which impact the false-positive rate of positive results were estimated based on the information available to us at present. The false-positive rate of positive results in the active screening was deduced, and univariate and multivariate-probabilistic sensitivity analyses were performed to understand the robustness of the findings. Results: When the infection rate of the close contacts and the sensitivity and specificity of reported results were taken as the point estimates, the positive predictive value of the active screening was only 19.67%, in contrast, the false-positive rate of positive results was 80.33%. The multivariate-probabilistic sensitivity analysis results supported the base-case findings, with a 75% probability for the false-positive rate of positive results over 47%. Conclusions: In the close contacts of COVID-19 patients, nearly half or even more of the 'asymptomatic infected individuals' reported in the active nucleic acid test screening might be false positives.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
edit on 22-3-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
The Dems co-wrote the China WuHan Assistance bill and then they vote against it.

States that put these Dems n Congress... hope the virus burns thru like Sherman thru Atlanta. Maybe next time think before you vote.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

All Working Class Citizens of America...Prepare Yourselves!

POTUS tonight declared a State of War.

Many didn't realize the gravity, because planes hadn't just sunk our Pacific Fleet.

This time our enemy is in the shadows.

They are attacking us economically in congress, and biologically at our places of work.

WE THE PEOPLE will fight, and we will WIN!
Source:twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Hollyweird must be writing the media stories now.

Anosmia, the loss of sense of smell, and ageusia, an accompanying diminished sense of taste, have emerged as peculiar telltale signs of COVID-19, the disease caused by the coronavirus, and possible markers of infection.

Seattle Times

79 People in Norway Lose Ability of
Taste and Smell After Swine Flu Vaccine

79 have lost their ability to taste or smell after taking the H1N1 swine flu vaccine in Norway. Silje Marie Vatvik lost both taste and smell after taking the vaccine against swine flu. She has been sick for several weeks.

Sorry had I peak back in for that one.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Why tests? Simply assume everyone has it. Then, if exhibiting symptoms THEN go to the Dr to be tested.

All $$ time and effort should be on treatment & vaccine. Unless your getting tested daily, a negative test is meaningless.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   
The MSM was interviewing this New York health director. When asked how many were in the hospital, she mumbled something about they're just at the beginning, but will run out of ventilators and beds in 10 days.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I'm well aware and see a new celeb or politician every hour in the news. Some states are now setting up community based test sites (CBTS) to draw more people in which according to Gov. Cuomo, NY has tested more people than any other state.
So, what you say sounds logical to me.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Exactly...

Now factor in all those with "normal flu" that are testing false positive for COVID-19...
edit on 22-3-2020 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 363  364  365    367 >>

join