It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 150
<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Well what do ya know. Senator Lindsey Graham has begun interviewing Spygate/FISA witnesses.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Good to see Graham finally do something he promised, but isn't he just duplicating what Durham and Horowitz have done?

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
More insanity...

19 states sue Trump administration over reallocated funding for border wall [PDF] Court filed lawsuit doc.

The States of California, Colorado, Connecticut, Hawaii, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Oregon, Rhode Island, Vermont, Wisconsin, the Commonwealths of Massachusetts and Virginia, and Attorney General Dana Nessel on behalf of the People of Michigan (collectively, “Plaintiff States”) bring this action to protect their residents, National Guard units, natural resources, and sovereign and economic interests fromthe harm caused by President Donald J. Trump’s flagrant disregard of fundamental separation of powers principles engrained in the United States Constitution.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Well what do ya know. Senator Lindsey Graham has begun interviewing Spygate/FISA witnesses.

Good to see Graham finally do something he promised, but isn't he just duplicating what Durham and Horowitz have done?

Maybe he got wind of Durham successes and wants in on the limelight when the balloon goes up.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, this ties in with yesterday's decode from 19 POTUS "forward" retweets? This was supposed to become 20 by midnight to make the TRUMP CARD be JUDGEMENT but it stayed at 19!

I'm currently analysing those 19 pairs of tweets/retweets and there's something very odd with each pair... I think POTUS was showing the ability to change the contents on a RETWEET when, in theory, a retweet should just place the original tweeter's tweet on your tweet feed?

This is big?... it means twitter and the cabal have had the ability to amend people's tweets to something different... the implications are big and could be a major nail in MSM's coffin?

Follow up post will detail!
edit on 3-3-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   

International Man of Mystery
The spy who shagged me
Goldmember

I'm guessing "Man of Mystery."

Suggesting ties are cut?

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
@Imamofpeace

It looks like Allah has a different plan for regime change in Iran:

Deputy leader of Iran's parliament says 23 members of parliament have been infected with coronavirus.

2 have already died, including the top advisor to the Supreme Leader Khamenei.
twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Pic

Yikes, 154k

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I'm in Wisconsin. No one asked me.

I refuse to sue the President.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
1% votes counted in NC but Biden has won the state?

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

Saw that.

Still trying to figure out why anyone in their right mind would want Biden. It's insanity.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

edit on 3-3-2020 by AndyFromMichigan because: Posted in wrong thread.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Maybe he got wind of Durham successes and wants in on the limelight when the balloon goes up.

I hope that is the reason, and I hope he shares some of what he learns. But I would feel better if Lindsey Graham was conducting a formal hearing.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   
It look like Nancy Pelosi has Sharpshooters targeting Trump supporters from a rooftop!

shorenewsnetwork.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Didn't somebody recently make a post with the two deceased Kennedy boys in it? Also something to note, JP Morgan (back when he was alive) backed Trotsky and the banking firm with his name was one of the funders behind "The Business Plot". Seems the Morgan name goes around a lot within certain types of groups, doesn't it?

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Eric Holder sent out the Tweet with the two assassinated Kennedy Brothers photo attached.

If Joe Biden wins the Democratic nomination, President Trump and Attorney General Barr need to take him down as soon as possible.

Nancy Pelosi has a plan that does not include President Trump being the president. And I don't like the tone of how she said it.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I would say desperation leads to mindless actions, but given the group being cornered … mindless actions is all they ever had since Papa Bush died

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Saw that.

Still trying to figure out why anyone in their right mind would want Biden. It's insanity.

TDS is a helluva drug..........

My youngest Son, who is a Big Bernie supporter just said: " If they nominate Biden, there is no way he will win in November".

Brought a tear to my eye. Even he sees it.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Corney is bottom dog.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Is this what it's like to be hounded by demons?

new topics

top topics

<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join