It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 113
<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Cho[c]ker v Choker

[c]

[c] before D

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

TAT for some reason CoC (chain of command) is coming to mind re "chocker"...

Could be an anagram?

CHOCKER = ER/HK CoC = Queen Elizabeth/Kong Kong Chain of Command?

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Remember just before Thanksgiving last November when Trump made an unscheduled visit to Walter Reed hospital. Did anything come of that or why? I heard a rumor that his chef fell ill from food poisoning so if true I'm assuming Secret Service didn't want to take any chances.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Nineteen-years-old. Zero qualifications to judge what is and is not suitable for film.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

All I remember about that was the msm hyping it as if POTUS had suddenly had some type of heart problem. President Trump was highly annoyed at the media and made a statement that he had gone for his regular physical.

edit on 26-2-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: carewemust

I would say Eric Holder was sending out a graphic BAMN message targeting a "hit" on the president and the attorney general. (Thats a pic of President Kennedy and his AG, Robert Kennedy.)

The Secret Service should be alerted, imo. I hope they are watching these traitorous sob's.

Holder is a POS. I hope he's in the first wave.

Invoking the Kennedy Brothers that way, in any other political climate, would have resulted in arrest.
edit on 2/26/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
From August 2019:
Disney To “Vigorously” Fight New $60M Harvey Weinstein Assault Suit From Paz De La Huerta

Nearly a year after first taking the much-accused Harvey Weinstein to court, Paz de la Huerta has today added the Walt Disney Company, its former CEO Michael Eisner and current CEO Bob Iger plus Bob Weinstein and Miramax to a revised version multi-claim version of the complaint – and Disney wants out ASAP.

Defendant Robert A. Iger has served as President and Chief Operating Officer of
The Walt Disney Company from 2000 to present and has served as Chief Executive Officer of The Walt Disney Company from 2005 to present,” says the six-claim filing Tuesday in Los Angeles Superior Court . “Iger made a series of decisions that allowed a range of actions by Harvey Weinstein that unacceptably harmed certain employees of Miramax,” the complaint adds of the Disney boss plus his corporate predecessor Eisner.

“Following the departure of Harvey Weinstein and Robert Weinstein from their positions as executives of Miramax in 2005, Iger made no effort to identify or remediate harms by Harvey Weinstein to current or former employees of Disney-Miramax,” de la Huerta’s attorneys at Tensor Law concluded, slapping assault, sexual battery, emotional distress, negligent supervision and violation of federal sex trafficking statutes against the entertainment giant.

De la Huerta’s main lawyer Aaron Filler says Disney and its top brass absolutely are legally bound to what allegedly happened to the actress at the hands of the disgraced producer, which is detailed at length in the filing as it was in the previous complaint.

deadline.com

I think you just gave us a hint as to why Iger stepped down. I dont see any other reason he would; Disney is doing great. The parks have taken a hit, but with Hulu, ESPN+, and Disney+, the company is doing fine. Especially if you factor in the Marvel franchises and all of the money they've brought in. Then Star Wars is a whole 'nother story.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Is common sense finally beginning to prevail!?

Court Rules Trump Admin Can Withhold Federal Grants From Sanctuary Cities

A federal appeals court in New York ruled Wednesday that the Trump administration has the right to withhold law enforcement grants to sanctuary cities.

The case involved seven states: New York, Connecticut, New Jersey, Washington, Massachusetts, Virginia and Rhode Island.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, good catch on the Lombardy Carona...

MAP: The parts of Italy most affected by coronavirus outbreak

Nine of those who have died were in the northern region of Lombardy, which is easily the region most affected by the region.

Two other victims were from the region if Veneto in the north east of Italy. One person, originally from Lombardy died in Emilia Romagna.

Lombardy's main city is Milan, but it also home to tourist towns like Bergamo and Como in the north.

By Wednesday some 258 cases of coronavirus had been confirmed in the region.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Does this make Chuck Schumer anti-gay?

mobile.twitter.com...
edit on 2/26/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Oh, I’m peering into a crystal ball. The Corona Virus takes hold in the States but the hot spots are San Fran, L.A., Chicago....the Dem controlled sanctuary cities are the high risk locations.

Add one more...

83 quarantined in Nassau County, NY - voluntary, being monitored.

Meanwhile, Chuck is now requesting $8.5 Billion!

edit on 26-2-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Nah, more like he fears Grenell is going to clean house with a chainsaw.

Maybe DOJ could investigate this Krispy Kreme donut that Schumer took from Putin.

Sep tember 2003

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
This News Conference at 6PM EST is more than just a Coronavirus update!

Starting with this retweet, POTUS retweeted 4 times giving 5by5, 5 times in 31 seconds (=just under 32):

I will be having a News Conference at the White House on this subject today at 6:00 P.M. CDC representatives and others, will be there. Thank you!

Feb 26 2020 13:55:22 = 1:55:22 PM, sums to 33
Feb 26 2020 13:55:32 sums to 45
Feb 26 2020 13:55:36
Feb 26 2020 13:55:53

All have 13:55 which sums to 23 = PAIN.

That's not just a highlight - it's a military grade FLARE!

edit on 26-2-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Does this make Chuck Schumer anti-gay?

mobile.twitter.com...

We knew Schumer had something to hide. Nice of him to confirm it for the DOJ.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Also, I just don't think that Carona/Corona spelling was an accident. He has since retweeted his own tweet with the misspelling. We are missing something re this I think.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

originally posted by: carewemust
President Trump and Rod Rosenstein's sister will host a CoronaVirus press conference at 6pm Eastern today.

Ref: twitter.com...

For those who don't know about the CDC official who's the sister of Rod Rosenstein.

Here's more: www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's caronavirus, mister. And don't eww forget it.

Tweeeeeet.

Re: "Carona Virus" and "Chocker"

A to O + extra C = AOC

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Well this is weird:
buckeyeswire.usatoday.com

Let me be clear here that there are no confirmed reports of Caronavirus in Central Ohio. However, with some news filtering in on other sporting events that have already been affected, the chance is there that it could impact Ohio State athletics should the virus be found in and around the OSU campus.

So it could be a pronuciation thing?

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Interesting connect thread from Ops monkey

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Ding, ding, sounds like a winner TAT!

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Shooting here in Milwaukee at Miller Brewing. Developing.

Seven shot. Incident still in progress.

Possibly fired employee.

Reporting that shooter killed himself. One victim dead.

Location is Building 4, which is offices.
edit on 2/26/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join