It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 107
<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
You've got to be kidding me. Already screaming for some of that Fed money.

San Francisco mayor declares state of emergency to help prepare for an outbreak of coronavirus; there are currently no as in ZERO confirmed cases in the city.
LA Times

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: KnightErrant
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

No prob, friend

It seems to be a common thing on Twitter. Probably in part because it's so massive.

I tend to have a cursory dig through the comments to see what folks have to say before taking much seriously.

Yes, very common. I usually do scroll through the comments but of course when I don't is when I get fooled.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

But but she has a whole lot of Hollyweird cash coming in .... Curious ... isn't it ?

...... unclear why city authorities allowed the late night filming, but the city's mayor, London Breed, is expected to appear on the film, reports the San Francisco Examiner....

Should have taken the sleeping pill: Wild Matrix 4 filming keeps Downtown San Francisco up all night with helicopters at 300ft and fireballs lighting up the sky
Cameras rolled from 6pm to midnight on Saturday and 5am to 9am Sunday
They were also allowed to film Sunday night from 6pm to 12am authorities said
City authorities gave permission. Mayor Breed may be pictured in the film

San Francisco sounds like a incarnation of hell on Earth.... Feces..homeless.. needles, illegals, corruption, explosions... Why do the people not stand up ?
Aren't the authorities the citizens.... Oh I forgot lol they are out numbered by the elite..

edit on 2252020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Andy, my earlier decode of the timestamp on the Q3883 Disney Iger post, translated it to SIN...

This would imply that Iger has committed Mortal Sin(s)?

If we assume these to be ones in the Jewish read of the Ten Commandments then that would be:

1. I am the Lord your God, who has brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
2. You shall have no other gods beside Me. You shall not make for yourself any carved idol, or any likeness of any thing... you shall not bow down to them, nor serve them...
3. You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain...
4. Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shall you labor and do all your work; but the seventh day is a sabbath to God... For in six days God made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested on the seventh day. Therefore God blessed the Sabbath day, and hallowed it.
5. Honor your father and your mother...
6. You shall not murder.
7. You shall not commit adultery.
8. You shall not steal.
9. You shall not bear false witness against your fellow.
10. You shall not covet...anything that is your fellow's.

Through a Disney lens, number 2 could well have been written for them:

"You shall have no other gods beside Me. You shall not make for yourself any carved idol, or any likeness of any thing... you shall not bow down to them, nor serve them..."

ETA - Didn't Disney start with SILENT movies? Adds a relevant synchronicity maybe.

edit on 25-2-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Seem to be mind melding a bit... Slightly I say lol

This is one of my PMs just sent tonight to you... That right there ....your post ... Fits in......

The research provided evidence to the fact that more than 82% of Dutch people no longer attend church or believe in God. It also stated that there were more atheists (25%) than theists (17%) in the Netherlands. (Vrije Universiteit Research On Religion In the Netherlands). Research results are in Dutch.

Calvinism in the Netherlands
God Wins

edit on 2252020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Yes, yes it does! Unbelievable irony and Matrix 4. Really?! These people are really sick. As for the working citizens I don't know if they're frozen in fear or just bombarded with mass confusion and rendered helpless. I was in Sacramento a few years ago and thought I was in a third world. Quite pathetic yet frightening.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Very nice catch

The Silent War Continues.

out on paperback now

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

ETA - Didn't Disney start with SILENT movies? Adds a relevant synchronicity maybe.

Alice's Wonderland is a 1923 Walt Disney short silent film, produced in Kansas City, Missouri. The black-and-white short was the first in a series of Walt Disney's famous Alice Comedies and had a working title of Alice in Slumberland. The film was never shown theatrically, but was instead shown to prospective film distributors. It was included as a bonus feature in the Special "Un-Anniversary Edition" of Alice in Wonderland.

Alice's Wonderland

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Just heard on Tucker Carlson that the World Health Organization spends more on First Class airfare for members than they spend on fighting diseases. A totally corrupt organization run by people with corrupt histories.

edit on 2/25/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   

C'mon now show the peeps lol

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Soros + Mini Mike + Casting Call =

Bloomberg: “Let’s just go on the record. They talk about 40 Democrats, 21 of those were people that I spent $100 million to help elect. All of the new Democrats that came in, put Pelosi in charge, and gave the Congress the ability to control this president, I bought – I got them”

Clip

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I just knew you were going to find and post that clip.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
I forgot to mention that Nygard was allegedly friends with G. Bush sr. Or...GB sr. at least visited Nygard's island

Nygard Cay has been one of the main attractions in the Bahamas over the last 30 years. It is often called the 8th wonder of the world. Throughout the years, Mr. Nygard has shared his property with many celebrities, dignitaries and members of the Lyford Cay community, such as Sean Connery, George H.W. Bush, and members of various royal families. It has been a favorite destination for weddings and anniversaries for Lyford Cay residents and local Bahamians. Nygard Cay has been the host of Olympic and amateur sports training events and celebrations and church socials.

link to pic

edit on 25-2-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   
While the Democrats debate was a yawn as they try to take Bernie down and Biden claims over a 100 million dead by guns since 2007.....Donald Trump has this
twitter
to say wrapping up his Trip to India and 3 Billion in Sales in Americas pocket.

Who do you think won that matchup?

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Note that this drop does not say "These People Are Sick" just -- Sick People!

California Intentionally Lighting Fires to Recoup Lost Federal Funds
Q
!CbboFOtcZs
30 Jul 2018 - 12:11:43 PM
What happens when CA is in serious debt and lost priority aid from the FED gov due to sanctuary status (illegal)?
Light fires.
Declare State of Emergency and req billions from FED.
Why did POTUS reject in the past?
Sick People!
The more you know.

VR-1762

My link above is now Blocked...their Quick!

edit on 25-2-2020 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-2-2020 by Sabrechucker because: edittttttttt

Try this one : -- www.atcc.org...

edit on 25-2-2020 by Sabrechucker because: EISGESIS

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   

All part of becoming UNIFIED matey!

I'll check your PMs now... been distracted adding a lookup of explanations of decode methods to the spreadsheet!

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
While the Democrats debate was a yawn as they try to take Bernie down and Biden claims over a 100 million dead by guns since 2007.....Donald Trump has this
twitter
to say wrapping up his Trip to India and 3 Billion in Sales in Americas pocket.

Who do you think won that matchup?

It was 150 million... roughly half the population of the country.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

pic

DJT REtweeted Clip, paused at 17: of :55

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Ah, good connection to that drop. Regarding your link I've seen one for coronavirus purchase. I forgot which corona (7 types) but there it was for sale.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, I'm trying to understand what the image at 17 secs represents?

1) POTUS using holes to grow things compared to Dems digging holes to destroy?
2) Something being covered up,
3) Putting something to rest,
4) Growing a partnership of 3? The tree appears to be 3 intertwined plants?

<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join