It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy
All of the DNA genomes show clearly it has come from bats. Weather there was a direct spill over to humans or an intermediate animal host is not known yet.

That doesn't really prove anything one way or the other. If I was put in charge of creating a nasty virus/strain -- it would seem like an obvious choice to start with something from nature as a base point, and then modify it as desired. Just sayin!

edit on 6/2/20 by Navieko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   
@badiucao

A video from a Chinese lawyer warns people can get death penalty under the name of “attack the public safety” if they do not report to the gov about travel history to #Wuhan recently, the city locked down due to #coronavirus outbreak.
twitter.com...

No idea if true but wouldn't doubt it.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: Alien Abduct

you have a source in China?

and what's their reasoning for believing this?

Yes.

He didnt give me details, it was a short answer.

How did you get a "source" in china?

It's actually a pin pal of mine through youtube.

I just checked back there and another friend in China said that the official death toll for the day was 546 but he said that they think it's at least 10,000 dead. Obviously take this with a grain of salt but I can tell you for a fact this is a real person that is currently in China saying this.

I was thinking of posting a screen shot of the conversation but I have privacy concerns and I doubt it will help credibility anyway. So just take this information as it is at face value and do what you want with it.

I must say hearing that number was a little shocking because it was higher than even I expected. It very well seems China is in big big trouble. My deepest sympathies go to the people of China, I really dont think they will be able to contain this. China my very well collapse in the near future.

And if we cant/China cant keep it contained inside China the rest of the world will surely follow if we can't get a cure quick enough. Ladies and gentlemen fasten your seatbelts.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic

It is all possible...

But people keep bringing influenza as if there is any comparison between national reactions.

This is in a "must contain" scenario now out of hand. China asking for outside help is a loss of face. Markets are becoming only government injections in China....just simply screen the dis info.

mg

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: liejunkie01

Anyone in the U.S died yet from this virus as far as you know ?

Not that I know of.

But that doesn't help the fact that I have children and to be honest, I am having a hard time finding exactly how many people are in fact in quarantine in the US. I only did a quick search though.

From what I am seeing the news sites are skipping across a lot of info here in the states. Posting mainly about the known infected.

Did anyone ever hear anything about the 1,200 people in quarantine at the military bases?

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   
#Wuhan Institute of Virology filed #Remdesivir patent BEFORE virus spread. They knew & said nothing

Interesting piece that looks into an article posted by Wuhan Institute of Virology and the Military Medicine Institute of the People Liberation Army Academy of Military Science. It discusses how they applied for a new use patent with the drug Remdesivir in the treatment of 2019-nCov on Jan 21st 2020.

Questions are raised in how Wuhan Institute of Virology could of been patient application ready in such a short time. For the case that this is a man made biological attack it does add some weight.

Shi Zheng Li is named on this patient application. Allegations exist that she was involved in the gene editing of this virus. Investigations continue.
edit on 5-2-2020 by kwakakev because: grammer

edit on 5-2-2020 by kwakakev because: spelling

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Be prepared, but save the freaking out until possible becomes confirmed. Even then, hold your horses. Panic helps no one.

I am not really panicked. But it seems to me that the numbers are slowly but surely rising here in the states. Even if it is a case or two a day.

The area schools are already overwhelmed with Influenza A and B, strep throat, and pink eye.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

Not attacking you or your credentials but sorry...

PHDs, Doctors and noted medical journal Lancet vs a lab tech.

I know who I’m tending to believe.

Value your input. But will respectfully disagree with it being a natural virus.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   

I heard about the military bases but as you know it's difficult getting information and really hard to filter all the bull#.

The reason I asked is the moment I start hearing of deaths outside of China is the moment I will start to get concerned.

You know there was a Chinese family leaving the supermarket the other day with masks on, I followed them up the road and they are in far more danger of dying in they're car the way that woman drove, it was genuinely scary

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Pharmacists take measures against coronavirus in China #coronavirus #wuhanvirus #china

An innovative way to confront what is looking to be a long term problem for humanity.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: liejunkie01

originally posted by: ketsuko

Be prepared, but save the freaking out until possible becomes confirmed. Even then, hold your horses. Panic helps no one.

I am not really panicked. But it seems to me that the numbers are slowly but surely rising here in the states. Even if it is a case or two a day.

The area schools are already overwhelmed with Influenza A and B, strep throat, and pink eye.

Just go out and get a big stockpile of canned goods and bottled water. It's never a bad thing to have such for an emergency anyways and that stuff has a shelf life of a like 20+ years.

Anyways now is the time to stockpile because when it's time to panic that means many others are gonna panic too and that means the shelves will be empty....too late.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr. Strangelove

If China did create this bio-weapon...what were their intentions for the virus?

Just speculating here on the basis that it is actually a bio-weapon AND seeing that it has attacked in a more severe way Chinese/Asian people (up to this point in the west the people haven't been in critical condition, that I know of, we will probably corroborate this or see if it hits us just as hard in a few weeks more). Also this are personal hypothesis, I know some say it's a fake news that China stole the virus from Canada. But we can't be sure. Lets assume they did.

Maybe the virus was originally designed to attack in a critical way Chinese and or Asians only. Maybe they were testing vaccines and it failed and it escaped or maybe the virus escaped. I found this paper interesting: Single-cell RNA Expression Profiling of ACE2

A comparison between eight individual samples demonstrated that the Asian male one has an extremely large number of ACE2-expressing cells in the lung. This study provides a biological background for the epidemic investigation of the 2019-nCov infection disease, and could be informative for future anti-ACE2 therapeutic strategy development.

Severe infection by 2019-nCov could result in acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS) and sepsis, causing death in approximately 15% of infected individuals1,2.

Maybe they could have been investigating a possibility that some other nation could do exactly this and wanted to test this to be prepared by making a virus and creating a vaccine, and it escaped. Or they just tried to create a nasty virus as a deterrence and of course it escaped....

However, as authoritarians and controlling the Chinese government is, I don't see them releasing a virus like this on purpose into their own people.

Of course, this could just be a natural virus that mutated to reproduce in humans just like the official narrative says.

I have another hypothesis about all of this, not sure if to share it.

Greetings, stay safe and prepare just in case, not trying to create panic. My family has bought a little more than normal under my suggestion. And I live in a country (Chile) where swine flu, SARS, MERS, Zika, etc. weren't a big deal because normally we are the last place where airplanes land. People here don't panic easily about this things. This time it feels different, for me at least. Even if it doesn't get here, if China stops producing, we will feel it one way or another.

P.S.: A classmate in collage got the swine flu and went to class while he had the symptoms (he found out he had it the next day), he infected none xD

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Umm. Someone needs to get an A in their Theoretical Debate class at Beijing U or that is some seriously wicked @#*%. And whew, what an ideology... like all us backwards thinking Americans didn’t need a reason to be suspicious...

Ain’t it rich the MSM is doling out the “racism and xenophobia” is a greater threat than coronavirus” playing card from Cards Against Humanity?”

Coulda sworn someone posted the Illuminati card game showing Wuhan’s skyline earlier, speaking of idle thoughts

Excuse me while I check my Remington and find a toilet to throw up in...

Also if this IS a test-run for genome-specific casualties, they tugged their own tail....

Also loved how they figured out where the Nazis failed and admit it ain’t time just yet.....
edit on 5-2-2020 by slatesteam because: Dragons breathe fire

edit on 5-2-2020 by slatesteam because: Final Solution America go bye

edit on 6-2-2020 by slatesteam because: Go Fish-market

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Chinese are saying there are many CCP elites in hospital, in Beijing

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Here is a short tutorial for running a simple check on the genome database (Genbank) and matching the highest ranked genomes.

Click on this link to the 2019-ncov Wuhan Hu-1 genome, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

On the right hand column, under "Analyze this sequence" click Run BLAST,

You will be taken to the blastn suite page that looks like this,

Scroll down the page and click on BLAST, on the bottom left,

You will be taken to the summary page, it may take a moment or two for the database to collate the results,

Once finished, the results page will be displayed. You will have to scroll down to view the top 100 matches for the 2019-ncov genome.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Anyways now is the time to stockpile because when it's time to panic that means many others are gonna panic too and that means the shelves will be empty....too late.

Damn straight, I keep a month or two worth just in case, I guess having kids is incentive enough for me, if # happens u would be a pretty #ty parent to not have some contingency in place

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Toxic Trap Cartridge
U.S. Patent No. 9,052,175 of June 9, 2015.
The patent describes a cartridge for a pistol or sub-machine gun filled with chemical or biological agents, activated when the firing pin hits the primer releasing the agent on the unsuspecting shooter.

What evil genius came up with this insanity. Talk about defective rounds!

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic
a reply to: weirdguy

Not attacking you or your credentials but sorry...

PHDs, Doctors and noted medical journal Lancet vs a lab tech.

I know who I’m tending to believe.

Value your input. But will respectfully disagree with it being a natural virus.

And that's fine, do you have any source links to say that it isn't natural? I'd be keen to see.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

I agree,

When I read that defense ministers speech, I kind of had a tinfoil moment.

It's a pretty big tin foil moment here but,

Just for pure speculation and thought here,

What if some rogue Chinese scientists was really going to release a virus on the US population and TPTB got wind of it and intervened, either by intercepting the subject and caused an accidental release, or some sinister back door war room style of warfare in which the US released a virus first to counter an initial attack?

I know it is unfounded and completely what if scenario. But now the Chinese are changing the tariffs on imports and a host of other things that seem a little off from a Chinese stand point.

ALL CAPS FOR DISCLAIMER:

I AM IN NO WAY STATING THAT THE SCENARIO I SPOKE OF IS A TRUE. IT IS A TINFOIL HAT MOMENT OF MINE.

After all this is a conspiracy site.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Mods should consider making a separate 2019-nCoV forum. Threads like this...individual stories get easily lost and buried, seen only by a few. Separate space would be easier to classify stories.

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join