It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

It had changed there was another Death. But if I made a mistake please forgive me.

edit on 4-2-2020 by Joeshiloh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

I'm not sophisticated enough nor do I have the background to understand how to really use this data but someone else here might:

"Genomic epidemiology of novel coronavirus (nCoV)"

nextstrain.org...

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Adphil28
a reply to: muzzleflash

Pure speculation here( should change my nick😉) but if China was given a s# trade deal by trump would shutting down all manufacture not cripple America too? In a no win scenario do you think that might be the goal of this? - pure conjecture and speculation on that one though🤷🏽‍♂️

It will affect the entire world's economy dramatically if it keeps going for a few more weeks.
We could enter a recession far deeper than the 2008 fiasco.

We simply need to lift the quarantine and have everyone go back to their normal lives. That's the only viable solution.

A few thousand deaths is a small price to pay for saving the economy, because that economy keeps the 7 billion of us fed and alive. Without it (a good economy) most of us will not survive. They gotta end the quarantine asap.

Theoretically however, it is plausible that Europe and the US can survive the loss of China's manufacturing and cheap labor. We will need to change our habits and alter our economic policies however to mitigate all of the problems. It would be very difficult and challenging, and we would have to claw our way out of a very deep recession, but it is doable and we could survive without them. Our population can't keep exploding though, and we can't keep borrowing money to pay for everything either.

So yes we can overcome the worst case scenario (complete economic collapse), but it will be a very difficult and challenging road. China's predicament is far worse than ours however, they could go into revolution and end up in complete chaos.

That's why I am baffled by their decision to call the biggest quarantine in history after the (mild) virus was already global. Why would they shoot themselves in both feet?

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Adphil28

Typical dose of lithium carbonate for bipolar disorder is 800 to 1200mg per day. At a 100mg micro dose the effect on a minimal. Use lithium orotate as a substitute if you wish. Has about 4 times less essential lithium than the carbonate. Something like 4.6mg vs 18mg for the carbonate.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgelessOne
I would stock edamame to bind the ACE2 receptors in your body, and take either colloidal silver or lithium orotate/lithium carbonate in 100mg doses to neutralize the virus. However, I am not a doctor or a scientist myself...

Thanks for that... I already have/use colloidal silver, but soy is on my 'no way no how' list, due to its estrogenic effects and pretty much all of it being GMO... will get some lithium orotate (I knew about it from researching non-pharma solutions for bi-polar issues for their spouse). Hopefully NAD+ will work as well as the edamame.

Thanks again...

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
a reply to: jedi_hamster

Can anyone please link me the order of credibility for the WHO, the CCP, and the MSM? Thanks!

it's all same sh.t. coordinated even.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite
Or it was a bio-weapon attack targeting the Chinese Blood/DNA genome group which would explain plenty. Like I have said previously if only those of Chinese/SEA decent die then there is an indicator.

True, and if so, likely an accidental release of something they were working on, maybe a weapon and a 'cure' for themselves...

But it is all speculation, and we likeley will never know the real story (just like we don't really know who killed JFK, except that it wasn't LHO).

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

World has been on the brink of recession for several years, think this will be the tipping point ?

Almost certainly.
It's already happening, the govt's are dropping tons of cash they don't have into balancing it.
It can't last that way for long.

Pretty sure the bubble is about to pop.
2008 was a cakewalk compared to what we could be creating here with these insane quarantine policies.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Pure speculation here( should change my nick😉) but if China was given a s# trade deal by trump would shutting down all manufacture not cripple America too? In a no win scenario do you think that might be the goal of this? - pure conjecture and speculation on that one though🤷🏽‍♂️

It will affect the entire world's economy dramatically if it keeps going for a few more weeks.
We could enter a recession far deeper than the 2008 fiasco.

We simply need to lift the quarantine and have everyone go back to their normal lives. That's the only viable solution.

A few thousand deaths is a small price to pay for saving the economy, because that economy keeps the 7 billion of us fed and alive. Without it (a good economy) most of us will not survive. They gotta end the quarantine asap.

Theoretically however, it is plausible that Europe and the US can survive the loss of China's manufacturing and cheap labor. We will need to change our habits and alter our economic policies however to mitigate all of the problems. It would be very difficult and challenging, and we would have to claw our way out of a very deep recession, but it is doable and we could survive without them. Our population can't keep exploding though, and we can't keep borrowing money to pay for everything either.

So yes we can overcome the worst case scenario (complete economic collapse), but it will be a very difficult and challenging road. China's predicament is far worse than ours however, they could go into revolution and end up in complete chaos.

That's why I am baffled by their decision to call the biggest quarantine in history after the (mild) virus was already global. Why would they shoot themselves in both feet?

Wow President Xi is an idiot.

I bet it hasn't even occured to him that quarantining practically the entire country will effect the economy.

I'm going to ring him up right now and tell him muzzle flash says he's a big dumb ass and muzzle flash says he needs to end the quarantine right now because muzzle flash says it's no worse than a cold and muzzle flash says hardly anyone dies and muzzle flash clearly knows far better than the actual people on the ground in China.

Thanks muzzle flash, you've just saved the world with your amazing insight and knowledge.

Hip hip hussar.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Can anyone please link me the order of credibility for the WHO, the CCP, and the MSM? Thanks!

You forgot to list Random YouTube CT with Ominous Music.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Most credible sources

1] Adam Schiff
2] WHO
3] CCP
4] Brian Stelter

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Just a heads up..
March Air Force Base has been receiving Delta and Alegiant airlines flights from Hunter Army Airfield Savannah, Buffalo Denver and Charlotte.

They also flew a flight from here in Pittsburgh. Later today they will be receiving 2 flights from Wuhan China, Kalitta 747's.

That's not all.
Miramar airbase San Diego will also be receiving patients as well this week.
ktla.com...

According to a statement issued by Rep. Scott Peters, who represents San Diego’s 52nd Congressional District, the group will arrive at Marine Corps Air Station Miramar and be quarantined for 14 days to ensure they do not pose a health risk to the public. The statement initially said passengers would arrive Monday, but Peters’ staff has since said the arrival date and number of passengers are unknown.

Edit: to avoid confusion. March airbase is also the site of Amazon's warehouse, so Atlas Air seen above to Honolulu is normal.

edit on 4-2-2020 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Nicotianimine is a precursor component to NAD+, I know the body uses NAD+ as part of the Krebs cycle. Whether the body breaks down NAD+ back into Nicotianamine I don’t know. It is the nicotianamine that binds the ACE2 receptor which seems to inhibits infection of the coronavirus.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Joeshiloh
Keep posting your update numbers. Im a little old lady and use them as a reference point when I go back and reread posts. So to me they are very useful. Keep up the good work!

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

Ccp -10 defo last on that list!
Who or msn I’d go with equal bs
edit on 4-2-2020 by Adphil28 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-2-2020 by Adphil28 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Those flights from Hunter are probably a brigade from 3rd ID heading to an NTC rotation. Done it a few times.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Ignore him, has to be a troll or one of the greatest fools I have ever inadvertently stumbled across. Might be on someone’s payroll possibly, but his true colours are now fairly evident. Didn’t take long really. a reply to: Power_Semi

link   

link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Correct 1 to trump and your on course lol

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

Agreed

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>