It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Chinese virus 'will have infected hundreds'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   

The crucial clue to the scale of the problem lies in the cases being detected in other countries.

While the outbreak is centred on the central Chinese city of Wuhan, there have been two cases in Thailand and one in Japan.

"That caused me to worry," said Prof Ferguson.

He added: "For Wuhan to have exported three cases to other countries would imply there would have to be many more cases than have been reported."

The culprit of this outbreak is a coronavirus. Coronavirus is a large family of viruses. It includes the common cold at the mild side and SARS at the deadlier end of the scale.

The genetics of this new coronavirus show it is closely related to the SARS virus. Records show that SARS killed 774 of the 8,098 people infected in the 2002 outbreak that started in China. The SARS outbreak was mostly contained to Asia and did not impact the western world.

Singapore, Hong Kong, San Francisco, Los Angeles and New York are all screening airline passengers from the Wuhan area by a similar process.

Lets hope that this new outbreak is contained and does not spread around the small world that our planet has become.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

The crucial clue to the scale of the problem lies in the cases being detected in other countries.

While the outbreak is centred on the central Chinese city of Wuhan, there have been two cases in Thailand and one in Japan.

"That caused me to worry," said Prof Ferguson.
[...]

The culprit of this outbreak is a coronavirus. Coronavirus is a large family of viruses. It includes the common cold at the mild side and SARS at the deadlier end of the scale.

Fingers crossed that this doesn't become deadly........
edit on 19-1-2020 by lostbook because: paragraph edit

edit on Sun Jan 19 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
The virus takes a couple of days to show symptoms after you are exposed to it, most times checking the passengers is not going to be effective, because if they have symptoms on the flight, many people will be infected that were close to them in the confined plane. You walk by others to get to your seat, viruses can be shed by a person walking by.

The only way would be to check out people in China before they enter the airplane or airport if they seem to be sick. Viruses do not show up for a while, long enough for someone coming from china to pass any and all checks at the airport when they come in....getting sick and spreading it to others when they get into the public.

The government wants us to believe we are safe because they are doing their job....but it is nothing but fake information used to stop panic.

The people who cannot fight this off are those with compromised immune systems or those on anti-histamines or people who recently had chemo and the elderly. Kids spread it because of schools, that is normal.

A lot of Europeans have Homog. FUT2 genetics that protect them somewhat from coronoviruses, but not all. I do not know how this one works, but I am thinking that possibly.if these people do get it they will not get it quite as bad. But it still requires an immune system to get rid of the problem and many people are taking meds to block the immune system these days, anything from skin problems to autoimmune diseases to organ replacement antirejection meds. Those people will need to beware, Patients should be informed properly of what these kinds of meds can do to their immune system. Even beta blockers can make a person more susceptable to some lung diseases.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
This thing has been in the press long enough that if it were the problem they want to make it into, it is far, far too late to be just now doing something about it.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I would have to agree with your post and it could well be the news of this outbreak is to cause fear and concern, a distraction.

But just because they are making a few facts public now, does not mean that they have not been doing anything since the outbreak was detected.

It is becoming harder and harder to tell what you should be concerned about and what is just distraction.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Thanks for the info Ricky.

The knowledge you share on this site is priceless.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
With SARS the incubation period ranges between 3 and 10 days

www.ecdc.europa.eu...

I get the feeling that SARS like severe acute respiratory syndrome form is fatal becouse of massive cytokine storm & pro-inflammatory condition

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

spacedoc.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

It's been said for many that all we need is a common enemy to make us forget our differences.

www.azquotes.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
With SARS the incubation period ranges between 3 and 10 days

www.ecdc.europa.eu...

I get the feeling that SARS like severe acute respiratory syndrome form is fatal becouse of massive cytokine storm & pro-inflammatory condition

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

spacedoc.com...

I get a cytokine storm from flu vaccines, but usually only get a mild case of flu if I get it. I guess injecting the dead virus into my body is much more of a problem than being exposed to the virus through natural means for me. A couple of doctors told my granddaughter and I that we have a strong natural immunity. But there are drawbacks to having that immunity, and the next generation of influenza vaccines are going to stimulate that kind of immunity somehow. Hopefully they do not create masses of people with autoimmune diseases, because boosting that way can lead to all kinds of hell.

My wife gets jeolous because I just get a little sick from the flu. If the response is dampened then a cytokine storm can occur possibly, like our immune system failing to identify it is a threat initially. There are food chemistries and meds that can actually block detection, I have read about that on multiple occasions, it also allows cancer to go undetected when there are only a few cells. That is independent of the meds and food chemistries that block acetylcholine utilization and creation.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

If this has a similar incubation, then there would be cases popping up all over. It has been in the news longer than 10 days. My guess would be it is usually more like a standard cold/flu but may carry an increased risk of pneumonia complication.

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Dollar flu test run perhaps?

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Yeeh well Imperial College London published paper that said the number of cases in the city was likely closer to 1,700.

www.imperial.ac.uk...

" The incubation period of 2019-nCov is not known and has been approximated with the estimates obtained for MERS-CoV and SARS "

They dont seems to know exactly how long the incubation is exactly .

but i think there`s something rotten in China, the goverment might be hiding the true number of fatal cases in china ?

"After the death was reported, online discussion spread in China over the severity of the Wuhan coronavirus - and how much information the government may be hiding from the public.

Several complained about censorship of online posts, while others made comparisons to 2003, when Beijing drew criticism from the WHO for underreporting the number of SARS cases.

"It's so strange," wrote a web user on the social media platform Weibo, citing the overseas cases in Japan and Thailand. "They all have Wuhan pneumonia cases but (in China) we don't have any infections outside of Wuhan - is that scientific?"

www.sciencealert.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   

A TArgeted DNA set perhaps?

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

That is what SARS virus was used first place(based on SAR conspiracy). No matter how much you plan or how much people you want to storm into China. You will never win against the Middle Kingdom without going on slaughter fest against the world. Only Chinese can deal with Chinese. China is an unconquerable country. Every country that went against it lost everything.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

It's spreading
www.news.com.au...

The Daxing health commission in the capital Beijing said it had confirmed two cases of coronavirus, while the southern Guangdong province's health commission confirmed one case in Shenzhen. They mark the first cases in China beyond the central city of Wuhan where the virus first emerged.

The Wuhan Municipal Health Commission said 136 new cases of pneumonia caused by the coronavirus strain had been found in the city over the weekend, adding to 62 already known cases. A third death occurred on Saturday, the authority said in a statement.

edit on 20/1/20 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 02:06 AM
link   

I feel like my flu is usually quite strong, i dont take flu vaccines, it feels like having a cytokine storm when it really kick in. One time end up with really bad pneunomia and was over week in hospital.

I think aluminium as adjuvant is the substance i suspect most for creating too strong immune reaction cytokine storm. Everybody get now days aluminium even without vaccines, becouce it's eveverywhere .

Well for this new Wuhan virus , i would keep licorice and CBD oil near, they have studied licorice agaist SARS and it do have effect . CBD OIL also lowers cytokines and is also good anti-inflammatory.

plantmedicines.org...

Other remedys for cytokine storm :

Baikal Scullcap root
Salvia milthiorrhiza root
Ginger and Turmeric
St. John’s wort

I think the official story about numbers of fatal cases don't add up, Wuhan city is big population place, and they say it started from there. They are probably hiding truth , victims social media accounts might get deleted by the goverment as to try keep this as low possible.

edit on 20-1-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-1-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: makemap

That is what SARS virus was used first place(based on SAR conspiracy). No matter how much you plan or how much people you want to storm into China. You will never win against the Middle Kingdom without going on slaughter fest against the world. Only Chinese can deal with Chinese. China is an unconquerable country. Every country that went against it lost everything.

No country is unconquerable you just have to have the will to become a demon and mercilessly slaughter any who stand before you.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 03:05 AM
link   

No country is unconquerable you just have to have the will to become a demon and mercilessly slaughter any who stand before you.

So Alexander, the Brits and Russia all lacked the will to win in Afghanistan?

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

I feel like my flu is usually quite strong, i dont take flu vaccines, it feels like having a cytokine storm when it really kick in. One time end up with really bad pneunomia and was over week in hospital.

I think aluminium as adjuvant is the substance i suspect most for creating too strong immune reaction cytokine storm. Everybody get now days aluminium even without vaccines, becouce it's eveverywhere .

Well for this new Wuhan virus , i would keep licorice and CBD oil near, they have studied licorice agaist SARS and it do have effect . CBD OIL also lowers cytokines and is also good anti-inflammatory.

plantmedicines.org...

Other remedys for cytokine storm :

Baikal Scullcap root
Salvia milthiorrhiza root
Ginger and Turmeric
St. John’s wort

I think the official story about numbers of fatal cases don't add up, Wuhan city is big population place, and they say it started from there. They are probably hiding truth , victims social media accounts might get deleted by the goverment as to try keep this as low possible.

Aluminum exposure can be reduced by avoiding aluminum containing baking powders, pickles containing alum, and some fast melting cheeses. Aluminum additives are in some other prepared foods too. The aluminum chemistry in foods is bioactive and they are usually neuro-exciters, meaning they actually increase some activities in our bodies. Alum is also put in recipes sometimes. If you use aluminum pots and pans the amount that is released from the pan is relative to the acidity of the food.

Wrapping foods in foil on the grill is not advisable if the foods are acidic, like BBQed foods and tomato products in them. Just like cooking acid foods in a cast iron frying pan adds iron to your food, cooking acid foods in an aluminum pan adds aluminum. If the food is not acidic, or forms acids when cooked, not much aluminum is formed unless you actually melt the foil in the fire. I put double foil when I cook on the fire, I was taught that when I was young from relatives who did lots of that. Also, only cook on coals and do not rush the cooking, slow cooking with limited coals is crucial.

People who mountain clime or do long hiking trips sometimes need to get detoxed on a regular basis for aluminum because all their cooking is done in aluminum for extended periods. It is too heavy to carry metal pans in a backpack. Also, they get water for cooking from streams sometimes and that water can be acidic from sulfur and nitrogen compounds in the environment.

If you consume aluminum then get the flu vaccine, the added aluminum can also increase the risk of a cytokine storm. The most common cause of aluminum overload is alum in pickles for those who eat a lot of them. The aluminum increases asthma risk in those who love pickles.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: drussell41

So Alexander, the Brits and Russia all lacked the will to win in Afghanistan?

yes. they had to kill everyone. and i mean everyone. If you just want the land and resources better to kill every human there.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join