It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 314
<< 311  312  313    315  316  317 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

I thought it was strange that President Obama put Joe Biden in charge of curing cancer when they only had one year left in office.

Q seems to be saying that revealing how that, and other things, was Nothing more than a money Generating and laundering scheme, would destroy Society if it was revealed to the public.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What’s killed the Dems is the fact they control the House and completely whiffed on using that “power”.

- Trump not slowed down
- Mueller failure
- Impeachment failure
- zero policy wins
- 2020 candidates are a train wreck

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

What’s killed the Dems is the fact they control the House and completely whiffed on using that “power”.

- Trump not slowed down
- Mueller failure
- Impeachment failure
- zero policy wins
- 2020 candidates are a train wreck

I think also, not giving Trump any credit for anything. If you say everything someone does is a failure, it invalidates your arguments on the most important stuff.

Why not join forces with Trump on the economy? Then take credit for that and distance from the other stuff. Trump hatred only makes sense if there is something bigger at play. Otherwise, it would be partisan politics as usual.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
What time is the Peach Mint vote?

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The data rollout on the virus is odd in any case.

I don't trust the numbers related to China.

But if they reflect anything close to the truth, whatever this bug is, it targets Chinese people with its worst effects. And if that is the case, it is hard to credit that being Nature at work.

Wonder if this bit was a surprise for the Q Team, too.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
What time is the Peach Mint vote?

4 p.m. Eastern time. The liberal media is already Looking forward to the next impeachment attempt That Jerry Nadler is now promising.
edit on 2/5/2020 by carewemust because: Voice transcription keeps inserting periods where they should not be!

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

They can't possibly be that stupid, can they?

(Yes, I know that can & are, but still...)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan
Nadler and shiff say new evidence against President Trump is arriving daily.

The more they Hammer, the higher President Trump's approval numbers go.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

They can't possibly be that stupid, can they?

(Yes, I know that can & are, but still...)

They are using the system as Political "COVER"
They are in the fight for their lives - and losing miserably IMO

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Mark Steyn killing it for Rush today.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Watch the water, especially in a stanktuary state like CA?
Tunneling terms:

Stank
A method of damming up a water course or channel/pipe to control water flow.

Cofferdam
A temporary wall built to keep water out of a construction area. These will often be constructed of diaphragm walls or piles sunk into the ground around the construction area. Triad is removed by grate in dry or wet condilim.
Example presentation on building a cofferdam tunnel accross a river.

stank (stæŋk)
n
1. (Civil Engineering) a small cofferdam, esp one of timber made watertight with clay
2. (Physical Geography) dialect Scot and Northern English a pond or pool
vb
(Civil Engineering) (tr) to make (a stream, cofferdam, etc) watertight, esp with clay
www.thefreedictionary.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Truly, it would be unfair and unamerican for overt actions to be taken against public officials prior to the 2020 election.
Doing so will forever provide fuel for the argument that prosecutions were punitive and a stepping stone to Trump's re-election.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Truly, it would be unfair and unamerican for overt actions to be taken against public officials prior to the 2020 election.
Doing so will forever provide fuel for the argument that prosecutions were punitive and a stepping stone to Trump's re-election.

Agreed. I have changed my opinion on this. Getting re-elected is the priority. Get that done, then flood gates can open up. Flip the House and it gets really fun.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

It's time the administration file a presidential harassment lawsuit against these people.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
File these under the jokes keep writing themselves...

Pic

pocahontas-county

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Since we entered 2020, seems our timeline is radically changing, twisting and speeding up.
Yes, I remember Sunspot.

In the time it took nearly 500 people to die from the coronavirus since it first emerged, around 1300 people die per day due to tobacco related and from that CDC info-graphic COM posted earlier, 10K to 25K people from Oct 1, 2019 to Jan 25, 2020 died from the flu. But, on average 51 die annually in the US from lightning strikes so the coronavirus is definitely more dangerous than lightning.

This virus may just be another diabolical scheme or simply taking advantage of a crisis being hyped (controlled) by WHO (corrupted organization) which filters down into CDC and both are controlled by Big Pharma.
They even got Trump to dip into the emergency piggy bank and the following day WHO is requesting $675 million to combat the virus. WTF?

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

you mean that's for real?

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Very true, a long standing point from me. One interesting thought. DOJ arrests are DJT tied, but other folks not so much. Local PD's arresting for Driving While Pelosied, or Katie Hill Style Photo-shoots removes them. Then again Hill walked fast and Omar is still in office.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

But, on average 51 die annually in the US from lightning strikes so the coronavirus is definitely more dangerous than lightning.

My favorite death comparison for years was Vending Machine Deaths. More people died from Vending Machine related deaths then terrorism, yet trillions were spent on terrorists and nothing on making buying a 6 chip bag of Doritos safer.

<< 311  312  313    315  316  317 >>

join