It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 312
<< 309  310  311    313  314  315 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cranky, my only question is how come Joe Walsh looks like Epstein?

Cheers

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Q Post 3828 is re-affirming the "Traitors Behind Bars" post (#3649) from December 19, 2019: qmap.pub...

Either Q is merely rallying the troops, to keep hope alive....or something big is about to go down.

Based on where we are, with so many things in the works, and President Trump about to be "FREED", my fingers are crossed that D-Day is very very close.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Remember when Nancy Pelosi said "we'll get Trump out of the White House one way or another", 3 weeks ago?

Tonight after the SOTU Address she issued another veiled threat, after being asked why she ripped up the President's speech.

Pelosi moving closer to that "alternative"? : twitter.com...

I hope President Trump's Secret Service is monitoring all of Nancy's actions.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Gangster Girl versus the USA. Sounds like a comic book showdown.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 03:51 AM
link   

care, interesting theory has just surface on twitter via /qresearch... POTUS didn't give Pelosi a copy of his speech at the start of the SOTU... he gave her her indictment!

Sauce

clip of her reactions

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 04:51 AM
link   
dupe
edit on 5-2-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 04:58 AM
link   
DECODE ID 23RSH200205001D

A few initial decodes on Q's 4 posts after the SOTU - Q3825 to Q3828:

Firstly though, it's worthy of note that today is POTUS' 1111th day in office!

Secondly, no MARKER posts or significant decodes apart from the linked posts.

Q3825
1) Timestamp of 01:01:15 sums to 17=Q
2) Links to Q posts: Q20, Q101, Q601, Q1301, Q1801, Q291, Q76, Q369, Q154.

Q3826
1) Timestamp of 01:23:43 encodes "1,2,3 POTUS42 (Dubya)"
2) Links to Q posts: Q2220, Q123, Q623, Q1323, Q1823, Q38, Q119, Q81.

Q3827
1) Links to Q posts: Q3823, Q2625, Q127, Q627, Q1327, Q1827, Q19.

Q3828
1) The url also appears in Q3649- "Ir's going to be BIBLICAL!"
2) Links to Q posts: Q3649, Q3324, Q134, Q634, Q1334, Q1834, Q85, Q94.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 05:09 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
That sure would make a lot of sense - she really was holding back some emotions at times during that speech - that clip you have there tells me she read something pretty horrific, that truly set her back, the closing of the eyes is moment of reflection for her - Well here's to hoping the line of thought is correct !

edit on 252020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

This came across my news feed on MSN this morning... interesting read: Jeffrey Epstein’s Mystery Bank Came Alive After His Death

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

care, interesting theory has just surface on twitter via /qresearch... POTUS didn't give Pelosi a copy of his speech at the start of the SOTU... he gave her her indictment!

Sauce

clip of her reactions

Man that is some cool s...te

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I just sat trough the SOTU watching her face and she's clearly reading something else I'd say. But there seem to be intact papers she's holding afterwards. That suggests she got handed two set maybe, I marked the time in this youtube stream.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   
DECODE ID 23RSH200205002D

First POTUS tweet this morning (after the 1 am ones) at Feb 5, 2020 07:59:35 AM:

It was a great and triumphant evening for our Country. Thank you for all of the nice remarks and wonderful reviews of my State of the Union Speech. It was my great honor to have done it!

1) Tweet time points to Q posts:

Q7 Hillary/Obama Emailgate
Timestamp encodes Feb 4th and 8th.

Q35 POTUS will be well insulated/protected on AF1 and abroad (specific locations classified) while these operations are conducted due to the nature of the entrenchment. It is time to take back our country and make America great again.
Timestamp encodes Feb 5th and 6th.

Q59 POTUS' Welcome in Saudi Arabia vs others
Timestamp encodes Feb 5th.

Q759 Where are the tweets from HRC, BC, CC, Hussein, others re: the shooting today? Do you believe in EVIL? Make no mistake, they will all PAY THE PRICE.
Timestamp encodes Feb 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th.

2) CAPS only simple gematria gives:

a) Base = ICTSUSI = 100
Equivalents: check proof, date proof, RIG FOR RED, zodiac a clue, day proof
Q100 Queen of England/Satanism/Cult - with power comes corruption
Timestamp encodes Feb 5th, 6th, 7th.
Note that Feb 5th is 2/5 = 25 = 5by5, Eyes On = date proof?

b) RemoveDupes = CTU = 44
Equivalents: Adolf Hitler, Seth Rich, Snapchat, Afghanistan, Perfect Call, Boss Man, Pentagon, Cancer, Hope.
Q44 Before POTUS departs on Friday he will be sending an important message via Twitter. God bless.
Timestamp encodes Feb 5th and 12th.

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Moravec

Interesting Moravec, at the start of your clip she can't take her eyes of the front page of the remaining document she's holding... then she talks to Mike Pence and points to POTUS as if to say"Who the f*** does he think he is to give me that instead of the speech transcript"?

ETA - From memory, previous years she wasn't handed the speech by POTUS - she already had it when he arrived and it was in a black folder?
Adds weight to the theory that she was "served" this time?
edit on 5-2-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Nancy was probably tearing up;

- her draft of the Dem response by Gov Gretchen
- Iowa caucus results
- acquittal schedule for Wednesday
- failed meme suggestions from her staff
- old copy of Barr summary of Mueller report
- stat sheet from Super Bowl

edit on 5-2-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-2-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   

That tells me NP has, indeed, considered the "alternatives"; and, she probably had help coming up with various options and scenarios; so, she seems to have decided to *merely* rip up Trump's speech (as a symbolic gesture of ?) rather than to execute one of those other "alternatives".

My question is what was NP's intent when she performed the symbolic act of ripping up Trump's SOTU speech? Did she mean it as a metaphor for something else? What else could ripping up the President's speech equate to but the desire to 'silence' the President - somehow, some way?

What step will NP take next is a speculative question the answer to which we all must wait for....

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Anyone remember how low the country felt when the Watergate scandal came out? We haven't been that level of innocent for a long time. Nixon felt compelled to tell us he was "not a crook"; these days, they just wink and smirk at accusations of corruption ... and then line their kids up to make the corruption generational.

🆘

Cheers

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I know the State of the Union address is first and foremost in peoples minds this morning, but I've had some questions lingering in my head regarding 2019-nCov.

The thing I've been wondering, and I'm not seeing in any reports, is, are any of known cases being reported worldwide occuring in non-asians?

In all the news that I've seen thus far, I can only recall one case where it was reported that a British ex-pat was thought ot have been infected, and I believe it was later determined to be the flu.

I find it hard to believe that this is contained as well as it has been considering the potential rate of infection R0 estimated to be in the 2-5 range, and the level of unrestricted travel into and out of China to the rest of the world in the 15 December to 21 January timeframe. To me, something stinks. Or, could it be a that the Asian population has a genetic disposition to this specific virus.

I stumbles across another, non-peer-reviewed, article this morning that points inthat direction.

Again, any bio-nerd who would like to weigh in, please feel free, but I thought these findings were interesting.

Single-cell RNA expression profiling of ACE2, the putative receptor of Wuhan 2019-nCov

AGAIN, I REPEAT:

A reminder: these are preliminary reports that have not been peer-reviewed. They should not be regarded as conclusive, guide clinical practice/health-related behavior, or be reported in news media as established information.

2019-nCov was reported to share the same receptor, Angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 (ACE2), with SARS-Cov...

A comparison between eight individual samples demonstrated that the Asian male one has an extremely large number of ACE2-expressing cells in the lung...

Severe infection by 2019-nCov could result in acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS) and sepsis, causing death in approximately 15% of infected individuals1,2. Once contacted with the human airway, the spike proteins of this virus can associate with the surface receptors of sensitive cells, which mediated the entrance of the virus into target cells for further replication.

Suceptibility to bing infected appears to be higher in males than it does in females.

We further compared the characteristics of the donors and their ACE2 expressing patterns. No association was detected between the ACE2-expressing cell number and the age or smoking status of donors. Of note, the 2 male donors have a higher ACE2-expressing cell ratio than all other 6 female donors (1.66% vs. 0.41% of all cells, P value=0.07, Mann Whitney Test). In addition, the distribution of ACE2 is also more widespread in male donors than females: at least 5 different types of cells in male lung express this receptor, while only 2~4 types of cells in female lung express the receptor.

Additionally, the Asian population appears to be more suceptible than the white or black population.

We also noticed that the only Asian donor (male) has a much higher ACE2-expressing cell ratio than white and African American donors (2.50% vs. 0.47% of all cells). This might explain the observation that the new Coronavirus pandemic and previous SARS-Cov pandemic are concentrated in the Asian area.

I think the findings of this study, although not peer reviewed, are interesting, and may explain why this virus isn't more widespread across the world than it otherwise should be.

So again, I'm wondering, have any of you read of seen any reports that this is affecting non-asians in any of the news media? There are plenty of good reasons why not, IMO, so I'm not going to jump to any conclusions.

edit on 5-2-2020 by CoramDeo because: TTT

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Nancy was probably tearing up;

- her draft of the Dem response by Gov Gretchen
- Iowa caucus results
- acquittal schedule for Wednesday
- failed meme suggestions from her staff
- old copy of Barr summary of Mueller report
- stat sheet from Super Bowl

- Subpoena duces tecum

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo
I find it odd too ... So much SO, that I injected (or tried too
) some Q logic into the 2019-nCov Thread Post
Basically Questioning Google working with China Military - 23nMe - And how Google loves to track people - Thought it was compelling - but not so much in that crowd

edit on 252020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

<< 309  310  311    313  314  315 >>

join