It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 298
<< 295  296  297    299  300  301 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 03:27 AM
link   
HUGE! I think Graham is really going to do what he says this time...

Republicans are getting ready to flip the tables and launch their own investigations after the Senate acquits President Donald Trump. Sen. Lindsey Graham warned that the Senate Intelligence Committee will call the whistleblower whose complaint ended up launching the impeachment inquiry against Trump while the Foreign Relations Committee will investigate Joe Biden.

“The Senate Intel committee under Richard Burr has told us that we will call the whistleblower,” Graham said on Fox News’ Sunday Morning Futures. “Why is it important? I want to know how all this crap started.” Graham went on to say that he wants to know what ties the whistleblower who first raised a red flag regarding Trump’s phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky has with Democrats.

“If the whistleblower is a former employee of, associate of, Joe Biden, I think that would be important.

If the whistleblower was working with people on Schiff’s staff that wanted to take Trump down a year and a half ago, I think that would be important.

If the Schiff staff people helped write the complaint, that would be important. We’re going to get to the bottom of all of this to make sure this never happens again,” Graham said.
Source: slate.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Okay, i give up.
This isnt even bait.

President Trump tweeted and then deleted a message congratulating the Kansas City Chiefs for representing ... Great state of Kansas?

Maybe he is legit stupid?

mobile.twitter.com...

If Trump is stupid what was GWB? 🤭

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Okay, i give up.
This isnt even bait.

President Trump tweeted and then deleted a message congratulating the Kansas City Chiefs for representing ... Great state of Kansas?

mobile.twitter.com...

They (KC Chiefs) don't represent anything but corporate interests. The linkage to cities and geographical regions is nothing but psychological mumbo-jumbo meant to placate fans for whom location has actual meaning. If any of that meant anything, the players wouldn't be bought and sold like slaves in the Old South.

💰 🏈 💰 🏈 💰 🏈 💰 🏈 💰

Cheers
edit on 3-2-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Okay, i give up.
This isnt even bait.

mobile.twitter.com...

Doesn’t the actual city of Kansas City sit in both Kansas and Missouri? Like, there is only a river going thru the middle to separate the two?

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Yes as someone who lives here.

There is KCMO and KCK. Each one has a mayor and is a different entity politically. They are separated by the Missouri River. The whole metro claims the Chiefs though, same with the Royals even though both are based on the KCMO side.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

If people were really as "woke" to this as you say, they'd stop advocating for more power to government, and yet they continually want new programs, new laws, more power to the poeple who are, as you say they understand, so corrupt.

That doesn't sound too "woke" to me.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   
A target... it’s time to start throwing shoes 👟 before I die of boredom

Trumps tweet is probably a nod to trust Kansas but he didn’t do it on purpose, it was his inner guidance helping to make sure he guides us to trust the plan.

👍🏽

I mean what a boring news headline conglomeration.

Demi Lavato got to sing the national anthem 10 years after tweeting “one day I’m going to sing the national anthem” future proves past?

JayZ and Bey stayed seated for national anthem. (This is news!) (I sound like Cranky!)

JLo looks great for 50.

Trump tweeted something wrong

Virus
Something impeachment

My personal favorite:
Sunny with a high of 70. I know what I’m doing today!
☀️

a reply to: imthegoat

edit on 3-2-2020 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

SubTropolis -
(late edit
)

SubTropolis

SubTropolis is a 55,000,000-square-foot (5,100,000 m2), 1,100-acre (4.5 km2) artificial cave in the bluffs above the Missouri River in Kansas City, Missouri, United States, that is claimed to be the world's largest underground storage facility. Developed by late Kansas City Chiefs owner Lamar Hunt via Hunt Midwest Real Estate Development, Inc., it has trademarked the phrase World's Largest Underground Business Complex.

this doesn't connect the (2) Kansas cities does it ?

edit on 232020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

The salt mines?

Those are out underneath Hutchinson.

Oh ... those caves. They probably do. I said the river runs through it and that's true, but further down it's State Line Rd. that separates the two sides, so it's not all river. Wouldn't surprise me if the cave complex does go underneath the two, but it's not like that's anything sinister.

Honestly KC isn't all that huge.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

PM sent, my friend...

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
They (KC Chiefs) don't represent anything but corporate interests. The linkage to cities and geographical regions is nothing but psychological mumbo-jumbo meant to placate fans for whom location has actual meaning. If any of that meant anything, the players wouldn't be bought and sold like slaves in the Old South.

💰 🏈 💰 🏈 💰 🏈 💰 🏈 💰

Cheers

Omg is that truth you are speaking?!

Oy Vey!!! Shut it down!

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Lol watching the talking heads talk about IOWA and how the Democratic Party is going to release 3 results of the Caucus. They are spinning how while Sanders may win the popular vote there and the first 2 rounds of voting, but still not win the most delegates in Iowa.

Feel the Screwjob again, Bernie.

Biden / Kerry 2020........the future of the Democrats. The two old white guys you can TRUST!

Maybe we will have riots in Milwaukee this Summer?

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: cherokeetroy
The great awakening is not what waking up is to you. It has its own parameters, set by Q. If that isn't possible, then what does that mean about this whole Q thing?

There are collectives of people across the globe who know about the awakening but know nothing about Q. How do you explain that?

A lot of people began talking about the awakening (which they refer to as The Ascension) in 2012 and some were talking about it way before then. Q didn't start posting until DJT was elected

I learned about the awakening in 2012 but I didn't accept it as truth until right before the 2016 election and I didn't learn about Q until 2018
edit on 3-2-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
There are collectives of people across the globe who know about the awakening but know nothing about Q. How do you explain that?

A lot of people began talking about the awakening (which they refer to as The Ascension) in 2012 and some were talking about it way before then. Q didn't start posting until DJT was elected

I learned about the awakening in 2012 but I didn't accept it as truth until right before the 2016 election and I didn't learn about Q until 2018

There is a reason I stipulated "The Great Awakening". That one is "The Plan" as per Q.

ETA: Buddhists have been talking about the awakening and enlightenment for centuries but they were not talking about Q/Q+ and draining the swamp.
edit on 3-2-2020 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Here in Guatemala, the people who might do so stand to gain a beefier scrap from the plantation owner's table. I guess when the people don't have power a chicken in every pot sounds good enough.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Just in case a global viral pandemic, whose sources are still unclear and apparently now include human feces, wasn't enough, the global outrage meter is about to go "up to eleven" with Japan now set to flood the world's oceans with radioactive water.
~ Source

What could possibly go wrong?

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Radioactive poo. Hmm.

🎌: ⚛ + 💩 . . . 🙀

Cheers

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Return of Godzilla? Which incidentally premiered in 1984 and we are certainly living in Orwellian times.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

Just in case a global viral pandemic, whose sources are still unclear and apparently now include human feces, wasn't enough, the global outrage meter is about to go "up to eleven" with Japan now set to flood the world's oceans with radioactive water.
~ Source

What could possibly go wrong?

This is blatant misinformation. The fact is that radioactive water has been leaking into the ocean since the tsunami knocked out the power at Fukushima.

What has changed is they claim they are running out of storage space for the coolant water. They've been storing it in huge tanks around the power station. Many are now leaking and, apparently, they don't want to expand the storage area into the rest of the exclusion zone, which is ridiculous. There is plenty of room to expand, miles and miles of evacuated land.

Anyway, don't let Japanese propaganda fool you. The Pacific has been irradiated for the past nine years.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
US Navy Triton drones deployed to Guam for surveillance over China, North Korea

The United States Navy has deployed two MQ-4C Triton unmanned aircraft to the US island territory of Guam, the first time the drones have been positioned in the Pacific, in a bid to step up Washington’s surveillance capabilities in the region.

The two Tritons are part of Unmanned Patrol Squadron (VUP) 19 and will be joined by two more drones in the coming weeks, the US Navy said.

<< 295  296  297    299  300  301 >>

join