It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 296
<< 293  294  295    297  298  299 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Yeah, the Chiefs are based in Missouri. It's true, but the state of Kansas owns them as the hometown team. Since St. Louis used to have a team and it generally wound up taking over most of the Missouri territory thanks to the Chicago and Indy markets.

But on the off chance TRUST KANSAS actually was a nod to the Super Bowl and the Chiefs, then that Tweet could mean more then just a mistake since Kansas appeared in it.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Not going to disagree..I would just ask that you enlighten me on this subject...Copy and paste wont suffice this time.

The only thing you typed was " Could be this" ....Elaborate Please

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
Adam Schiff says the San Francisco 49ers prevailed. 50% of the U.S. believes him.
twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Adam Schiff says the San Francisco 49ers prevailed. 50% of the U.S. believes him.
twitter.com...

I said that one call would come back to haunt us ... I'm sure he'll have to call in a special investigator to make sure there wasn't a conspiracy to not overturn that TD.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker
You posted:

Most people don't realize that we're living in the past,present and future all at once.

I had an "Ant Farm" when I was a child..did you?

In the first part you seem to be dropping some heavy truth, but it is done in a condescending way, because you are also saying most people don't get it.

In the second part you speak in past tense, totally disregarding the line you posted right above that.

So, "Why are "humans" so torn in regards to what most see as simple "reality"."

Might be because we would like to think we have it figured out when in fact, we don't know anything. Everyone is just guessing and one persons guess is just as good as anyone else's, so people double down.

edit on 2-2-2020 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

Thanks. I’ll look for it later. Resurrection of rebirth for Mr Peanut is pretty much my only question... we’ll see which route they go.

Here ya go.

This was my favorite.

The progs are losing their minds over Trumps Kansas tweet. Its priceless watching them celebrate this as a "WIN".
Wait until after Trump wins re-election...

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Eh, two halves of KC. It's an easy mistake to make. I'll bet most of the proggies have made it if they're honest.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Bingo...2 birds with one stone.

Dammit, I thought you we're smart..

I never claimed to be

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Did this late last nite, start is rough, Cranky gets a call out about half way, lots of Q points here n there, again rough at start, still watching the 2nd half >

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I never claimed to be smart either.

I have been told that I don't get this or that every now and then, by people who have said this is all just speculation, while also saying they got proofs.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
The most important Q proof to date is...Intelligent and inquisitive minds still inhabit this thread.

That includes you.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: carewemust
twitter.com...

I said that one call would come back to haunt us ... I'm sure he'll have to call in a special investigator to make sure there wasn't a conspiracy to not overturn that TD.

There is rejoicing that a California team filled with kneelers, sitters, and other ungratefuls, will NOT be stinking up the White House rose garden.

twitter.com...

edit on 2/2/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   

While I agree about the intelligent and inquisitive minds, that is not a Q proof.

Intelligent and inquisitive minds participate all over ATS, in threads which have nothing to do with Q.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   
The proofs are theoretically nothing more than the product of a collective of creative minds, in-taking specific relative data and extrapolating an ideally positive, productive, and most importantly, a persuasive argument in support of each outcome, beneficial to the image of the current events unfolding on the world stage.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   
originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: crankyoldman

Very interesting Cranky. I can't possibly convey my thoughts into a simple post. I will just ask you, do you believe the "Great Awakening" requires us all to achieve the the same dimensional wavelength.?

At one time this was thought to be the optimal direction, but that changed. It proved to be not possible. So no uniformity of vibration is not necessary. Many will follow the same "wavelength" yes - as a small group, but many will go solo, with others finding something in between. Those who self loathe and seek others to follow are going to have the most difficult time for reasons we'll leave alone for now.

Why are "humans" so torn in regards to what most see as simple "reality". I hope that makes sense.

It does. The reasons are a bit complex. Removing all the mind-control distortion and other horrors for the moment. The reason is everyone is at a different point on their personal (or soul group) process. Where as individual "A" may be awakened in this incarnation, individual "B" might be doing their asleep personality in this incarnation. That said, are all primed for the awakening regardless - should they choose, as all knew what was to happen, if not exactly how it was to happen.

Some in certain soul groups, or incarnation sets, have POV's that differ from others as well. Even though they appear the same as all humans, they are different in their reason for being here, therefor different in their perceptions of both the reality and themselves. Those who were purposefully imprisoned on earth are such, and they have mega problems at the moment - mega.

Most people don't realize that we're living in the past,present and future all at once.

Most don't, no reason to assume they really should as this is not the density for that particular experience. Oddly it once was, but fell out of that state - heading back into it now. It's not a easy thing to access as folks are glued to time, and the Controllers invented the time (locks) we experience PRECISELY because it keeps us separated from the whole.

I had an "Ant Farm" when I was a child..did you?

I did not. Wasn't really a city folk thing I guess. Then again a city is an ant farm.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift
Yes, a collective of creative minds pouring over data looking for self confirmation.

Hey Q said 113, That could be 1/13 or 11/3. Let's wait and see what happens on those dates. Nothing? Let's wait till next year or the year after that. Any run of the mill thing happening on those days then becomes a BOOM!!!, cause it's supposedly "statistically impossible", but, is it?

ETA: And, when nothing happens, nobody makes a peep.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Thinking fast / thinking slow is a Taoist approach to slow things down as far as forming opinions and taking actions.

Imagine how much more content you, as a fast thinker, would absorb if you did the opposite, and slowed the video down to half speed....

Many people rush to conclusions, the faster the better. I liken it to a school room setting, where all the students raise their hand to answer a question before it is finished being spoken. Also similar to a game show quiz.

This is how we are all raised.
edit on 2-2-2020 by FlyingFox because: DOITQ!!!

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   
DECODE ID 23RSH200202001D

First of a few POTUS tweetdecodes that look interesting today:

The Radical Left, Do Nothing Democrats, don’t want justice when pushing the Impeachment Hoax, they only want to destabilize the Republican Party so they can do better in the 2020 election, & that includes the House & Senate. They are playing with the people by taking it this far!

1) Tweet time of 12:04:56 AM points to:

Q456

Recall that this post was reposted as "DurhamBoat" in Q3800 on Jan 28th, which completed the set of [F] posts
Q3800 had timestamp of 07:46:22... = Q, Feb 2nd!

Q1204

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 948590 No.1121353 📁
Apr 20 2018 19:36:21 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 29a790 No.1121283 📁
Apr 20 2018 19:31:44 (EST)
>>1121272
Alison Mack singing like a canary, as Alan Dershowitz would say

>>1121283
Canary palm tree?
Signal?

Q

Chan post number and date stamp both encode Feb 2nd.

Do these two indicate the start of Durham investigations in the news?

2) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
a) Base = TRLDNDIHRPHST = 170
Equivalents: Mary Magdalene hint, Messiah Kushner, World War Three
Q170

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: Qwfs7lfI No.150215871 📁
Nov 20 2017 13:24:02 (EST)
Why am I here during the day?
Why is this relevant?
What does this infer?
Q

Datestamp encodes Feb 2nd, twice.

b) RemoveDupes = LNIPS = 70
Equivalents: California, Castle, Bishop, Order, Vatican, Francis, Adam Schiff, Amazon, Proof, Harry.
Q70 Martial Law in Saudi Arabia - Long post
Ends with "The Great Awakening."

c) Base+nums = 170+20+20 = 210
Q210 Suhail Rizvi and SpaceX - CONFIRMATION post
Timestamp encodes Feb 2nd

d) RemoveDupes+nums = 70+20+20 = 110
Q110 MSM. CIA counter-ops. Will all fall down.
Timestamp encodes Feb 2nd

3) Ampersand Method
a) election, & that... ELECTIONTHAT = 132
Q132 Graphic correct - CONFIRMATION post
Timestamp encodes Feb 2nd.

b) ELECTIONTHAT -T = 112
Q112 Why Chans? Important to archive. Snow White. Godfather III

c) House & Senate... HOUSESENATE = 132 again so see (a)

d) HOUSESENATE -E = 127
Q127 Graphic is key. Say hi to rogue intelligence monitoring threads

e) HOUSESENATE -S = 113
Q113 Owners of Social Media and MSM - Snow White. Godfather III

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: stosh64

Eh, two halves of KC. It's an easy mistake to make. I'll bet most of the proggies have made it if they're honest.

Kansas is Pompeo. "Trust Kansas." A mistake or a message from Q?

<< 293  294  295    297  298  299 >>

join