It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 181
<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
This goober just moved up the Reaper List...

Iranian lawmaker announces a $3 million cash reward for 'whoever kills Trump'

www.foxnews.com...

A missile with the name "Ahmad Hamzeh" written on it is probably somewhere over Eastern Europe right now.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Two PMs sent.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Hi PFS,

Two PMs sent. You and CT can be the judge if anything there is worthwhile for the thread. It is quite military history oriented.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
I dont know who is still up but this link will take you to the letter about New filing in United States v. Avenatti: Letter.

Just the first page tells you all you need to know. They even have him in El-Chapos old cell. They have overkill on how many ways they are watching him. This boy sure isnt going to commit suicide thats for sure.

Link to LETTER

Whooo boy. With that kind of security, I'm almost willing to bet money Avenatti has flipped on someone higher up the food chain.

Gonna need to stop at Kroger on the way home for more popcorn.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Truman, Eisenhower, JFK, Nixon, Tesla/John Trump, Reagan, Donald J. Trump.

I'd sure like to know what these astute leaders knew about the "UFO file" and what does DJT know. Did DJT learn anything from his Uncle; Nixon, Reagan?
A shadow team within the MIC has kept all this under a veil of secrecy & disinfo clowns for too damn long.

Eisenhower kept something called the X time capsule, it's a 100 yr time capsule that he setup in 1953; to be opened in 2053. When they asked him about the contents he said some of the contents refer to VP Nixon. Very strange.
LBJ also has a secret letter in his Presidential library to be opened in 2023.

Nixon had a penchant for time capsules going back to when he was VP under Eisenhower.

This leads up to the secret space program during the Reagan era and the X-projects space program during the Clinton era.

It's very strange coincidence that Q dropped that Eisenhower vid last night as two days prior I was researching some of the shadow MIC actors of the Eisenhower period going foward to John Trump and Nixon. I had noticed alot of recent interest in this very subject popped up on youtube, twitter, and various forums prior to the Q drop.

Another Q dig rabbit hole.?

"Stealth UFO Archives: X-Tech and the Presidents JFK Nixon Reagan Trump Link Revealed! Major new revelations following up from Secret Agent Robert Merritt's historic account of President Nixon's Secret UFO Message hidden in a Time Capsule in the White House."
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
The President is out of the country right now. He is in Switzerland.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

It's very strange coincidence that Q dropped that Eisenhower vid last night as two days prior I was researching some of the shadow MIC actors of the Eisenhower period going foward to John Trump and Nixon. I had noticed alot of recent interest in this very subject popped up on youtube, twitter, and various forums prior to the Q drop.

Rumor has it that Ike had an "other worldly" meeting - not the well speculated one, and turned down the offer of help (legit). The Russians did not, but things went south anyway, as without the US it was untenable. It is suggested he was a stubborn old man, or maybe arguably skeptical. Rumor has it that is...

Which does raise a point. Not all non terrestrial's are evil - most not. Not all help is accepted. In a top down leadership system everything can be easily hidden, even galactic meetings.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

MT,

One thing I have noted about that war when speaking to people from other countries is how different the narrative is for each society. A lot of the perceptions are tied up in how much weight a given culture places upon events and situational factors.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

This is interesting - Angola's previous president's daughter, the "richest woman in Africa" is under investigation & had all of her and her husband's assets frozen in the country (of course she's probably pretty cushy with out-of-country assets as well, which haven't been touched). She is allegedly responsible for swindling over $1 billion from her government:

Africa's Richest Woman Is Barred From Her Bank and Under Investigation

Not sure if there are any connections but thought it worth posting here
edit on 21-1-2020 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Everything is culminating to some kind of disclosure.... or is it just another part of dis show here? How can anybody pick it apart?

Was anybody else indoctrinated with this creeptastic book as a kid?

Full of things like a dying planet, moth people, journaling and last resort suicide pills

I’ve been trying to pick apart why my elementary days were so full of dark lessons.... done mentioned my hangman riddles. EDKH

Anyway....

Dashen- your memes made my sides hurt 👍🏽😂

Guillotine 2020 needs to go viral like that new corona virus.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Schumer and the House Puppets get 2 days to moan and groan about trial rules but McConnell will hold fast.

It’s like the Dems are trying to herd cats.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Yesterday I said a Coronavirus case will be reported in the US by Friday.

Looks like it may already have happened. CNN of course.
So it begins...

CNN: CDC expected to announce first US case of China virus, in Washington state.

CDC expected to announce first US case of Wuhan coronavirus

ETA: 118 people in Hong Kong are suspected of having the China Coronavirus. None of these is counted in the official number of cases yet.
312 confirmed infected. 6 deaths so far.

edit on 21-1-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Clip

What's going on here? "His-story" repeating?

I'm sure many have seen a retail building in town that has housed failed business after failed business. Each time something opens a moan of "it's going to fail, they all do" is heard.

Imprints can be very VERY powerful indeed.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Why do all of these terrible flu like viruses always come out of China?

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe
you spurred something I have been looking into off and on ....

Sometimes you have to go to the past to see the present and then to realize the future ....

OSS-forerunner of CeyeA has had a Home in China since the second world war - after all they were allies

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Why do all of these terrible flu like viruses always come out of China?

Cause they’re probably way ahead of us in the genetic engineering field. Remember those twins last year they edited out the HIV gene from? Everyone was all, that crosses a line. So what might they be doing to animals?

Just a guess. I’ll go ahead and say it for y’all though, “it was probably a natural occurring mutation”

Could go either way. When I have the swine flu in contrast to the regular flu (and as I used to work in healthcare I could always take a test to detect which strain) the swine version felt...... synthetic

all just speculative rambling here though.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
OMG Schiff is whining about how "fair" the Senate procedures should be.

Does he even remember the Schiff he pulled with withholding Transcripts, not allowing a minority hearing day, not allowing witnesses ect?

Does he live in LaLa land or De Nile?

Now he is saying Trump is forcing this Trial prematurely? WTF!

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Tell me about it. It's like ground-zero for flu viruses. On the non-conspiracy side... Many people in China still raise chickens and ducks in apartments, coupled with high population density where the virus can move through a human population and mutate, and a country where there is enough contact with the rest of the world to create a epidemic. China meets all those checkboxes.

I thought this was funny, ironic... N. Korea just closed all their borders to foreign tourists.

ETA: Better start finding all the people who flew back to the U.S. with this person, and the cabin crew, and the pilots.

From NY Times: First Wuhan Coronavirus Patient Identified in the United States

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Nvm.
edit on 1/21/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Think it was mentioned earlier but if you missed it...

DJT enters the stage at 52:17. (Davos Economic Forum)

www.youtube.com...

Live: Senate Impeachment soap opera.
www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join