It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 180
<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   
This goober just moved up the Reaper List...

Iranian lawmaker announces a $3 million cash reward for 'whoever kills Trump'

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

If we had just been given the "key" then we would not have learnt to research again?

All of the 84 decode types have been proven by results but I agree that there's a risk of not seeing the wood for the trees!

MY personal view is that there is likely to be a simple algorithm that allows us to read Q posts in a different order to get a clearer message. For example:

a) Reorder posts into reverse timestamp order,
b) Take 1st word from first line, second word from 2nd line, etc.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Bingo. It’s a balance “too easy” vs “too hard”.

In the end it’s about opening eyes and ears and those of you on these threads have done that. It’s an amazing amount of data, research, and educated evaluation of the results.

Keep it going!

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Welp, I see a drone strike in his near future. The last thing to go thru his mind before he dies will probably be a Hellfire missile.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: dashen

Meh. Ike was mediocre both as a general and as a president.

Cheers

Morning everyone.

Wow. I think this is a pretty bad take. No offense. Dwight Eisenhower oversaw the allied invasion of Normandy as a military leader.

Then, as president, he forced China into peace terms over the Korean war, built our interstahte highway system, integrated public schools, helped the French fight off the communists in Vietnam during the first Indochina War, he founded NASA and initiated the space race, he covertly opposed McCarthy and helped end McCarthyism by invoking executive privilege, and signed the Civil Rights Act of 1957.

I think Dwight Eisenhower was one of the best Presidents we have ever had. He's also the last five star general we have ever had.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

He did things & made treaties that we perhaps may never find out about.

That's why I like Ike

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
POTUS Trump sending a clear message at Davos. The US model under Trump is the model for success.

I watched a few minutes of that and thought it a weird coincidence that the podium he was speaking from had the words 'Annual Meeting 2020' on it.

Annual Meeting = A M.

A M = 1 13 or 113, a number that appears too many times to be coincidence.

AM is also morning = Light.

AM (morning) is when everyone wakes from deep sleep.

Just sharing a few thoughts.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Ike was the second to last 5 star general. He got his 5th star in 1944. Omar Bradley followed him, getting his 5th star in 1950.
edit on 21-1-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Thanks for pointing that out. I was misremembering.

In any event, they don't hand out that 5* rank very often. It's been 70 years since anyone has achieved that rank.

I think Q holds Eisenhower in high regard. And for good reason. Last time we have ever had a General go on to become POTUS. A truly great American, IMO.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
if you havent figured it out yet.

Rick Perry found all the illegal energy scams the deep state was pulling in the ukraine and worldwide

Q Clearance Memba?
i memba.

memba when he went to all 17 DOE labs?
i memba.

total access. files. signatures. approvals. paper trail. EVERYTHING.

he found the Biden Burisma deals.

does the Dept of energy engage in foreign aid?

send them aid in return to a large cut of said aid?

Does Q have it all?

you bet he does

edit on 1 21 2020 by dashen because: i memba

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Hi PFS, feel free to PM me if you are curious as to why I don't accept the common view of his performance. I could go on here at length but don't want to get too far away from Q.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   

He did things, for the most part, quietly. I think that's why many don't give him the credit due.

I consider his speech about the MIC the most important of his administration.

I've come to realize, since Trump's candidacy began, what has been missing from civilian US government -

H O N O R .

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Hi PFS, feel free to PM me if you are curious as to why I don't accept the common view of his performance. I could go on here at length but don't want to get too far away from Q.

Cheers

I'd be interested as well, Cavv.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

"Operation Guillotine is now in effect."

~ARIIA (Eagle Eye)

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I'll PM you CT!

Cheers

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

a reply to: pheonix358

Yeah, well, warnings and action are two different things. As we've experienced the last couple of years. May be for the best, I'm not the one to say.

Cheers

What's interesting is people assume he was talking to the population and it was a warning. In the same way they assume 1984 was a warning. "Don't fall off the cliff" is a warning - if the cliff is obvious and the act of falling is possible.

If the average person knows nothing of what is spoken of in Ike's speech and 1984, then it isn't a warning - they're speaking to others. It could be seen as a blueprint.

"1000 pts of light." Not speaking to average folks. They assumed it was...X.

Controller speeches, up until DJT, were never directed at the average person. Otherwise they'd be spoken in a language they could understand - with specifics they could follow.

Historical reviews of speeches is most often pointless, as the POV has shifted too much to make the review useful.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I would think that Eisenhower discussion is absolutely relevant to this thread considering Q just dropped a video of his last night.

Also, as Dashen pointed out in his post, Eisenhower has been widely rumored in some circles to have signed an extremely important treaty that we may never know the full details of. He did found NASA and initiate the space race. Considering the current climate, I think it may be worth while to consider some of these things and Q may have been pointing us in his direction for a reason.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
(typo in post, WWI - please don't waste posts with correction)

Clip and Thread

Interesting thread, if true.

His-Story. Which story are we talking about when we refer to the codified version of the past?

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

a reply to: Creep Thumper

I'll PM you CT!

Cheers

👍

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

What will happen when everyone learns that World (
including War II ) History has all been smoke and mirrors !
Excelsior !

Economic prosperity is revealed in the number and size of the 357 mirrors bedecking the 17 arches opposite the windows,

edit on 1212020 by MetalThunder because: 63668794 6:11 7 7 7

top topics

<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join