It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Suns Binary and Spiritual Second Sun (Coverup)

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Thank you for your replies. I am very glad you like the thread too. I am happy to share stuff because I am still learning it myself and want others to see too.

in reference to this comment.

Having seen the video your question would be why is Sirius so important to Free-masonry to the point Washington DC's layout is dedicated to it? Sirius is Set, Set killed obelisk God Osiris. A Goddess (Columbia representing Isis) is placed on the capitol dome. Magical practice (Chaos) allows for blasphemy in order to create out of disorder. That is not meant to mean that Free-masonry is Satanic rather it attempts to

Many famous landmarks in Washinhton DC where built and designed by freemason architectures. The washinon momentum from the window of the whitehouse (both designed and built by masons) you can see the helical rising of Sirius. (the 4th july)

Sirius is represented by ISIS or Aset is her old name. (which at the very least means the seat or throne) Set kills Osiris and he his body parts are recovered by ISIS (the momentum may well represent his phallus which was missing from his body parts (ISIS made one for him from gold)

Set is representative of the planet Saturn that was the enemy of Horus (the sun) and Osiris. I am still not sure what Osiris actually represents. I have some ideas but I am still working on it.

In modern times many secret teachings freemasonry included placed one symbol over the other to further obscure the truth. So for example go on youtube and look for videos of Saturn being our second sun. Lots of them. They have replaced one symbol with another.

I will when i can get back to your other points you made.

Happy days :-)

edit on 20-1-2020 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

AugustusMasonicus: When one of the geniuses positing this can lay out the celestial mechanics then maybe we'll let them dribble. Just not in the way they're doing now.

Celestial bodies used to be set up as 'pins' in a triangular form. To get them moving God would roll a 'ball' at them. This is where the human invention/concept of 'bowling' came from.
edit on 20-1-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Actually sounds more plausible than the Original Post.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer
Whether the cause of gravity is exactly understood or not, the behavior of gravity is understood well enough for probes sent though our solar system to accurately follow gravitational predictions, so we understand how it behaves in our solar system, and we can show the orbital mechanics of things orbiting our sun using the behavioral model. If you apply the model that successfully predicts the paths of our probes, that model doesn't show Sirius or any other star we have found to be a binary partner of the sun.

You've shown no model for your claims of an orbiting binary, using either the proven model used for the probes, nor for any alternate model with any support in facts or evidence.

If you claim we don't know enough to construct a useful model (which is clearly a false claim based on the accuracy of probes following gravitational predictions), and you also have no alternate model, then you have no basis at all to support your claim of an orbit between our sun and a binary partner. It falls under the category of "making stuff up" or as someone else suggested, LOL=Ludicrous Online Lies. So even if you don't trust the current model, that still doesn't support your claim because you would need to show a different model to do that, and you haven't.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

In modern times many secret teachings freemasonry included placed one symbol over the other to further obscure the truth. So for example go on youtube and look for videos of Saturn being our second sun. Lots of them. They have replaced one symbol with another.

The obscuring was necessary because it was known that evil types like Hitler "calling all villains" (with occult help) would threaten those things right and decent to the insane point of destroying the world. We can't have that; not yet...the experiment must go on until it doesn't.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

a reply to: Phage

Yes my mistake Gravity is not a constant in the way you talk about constants. We know that gravity is a very little understood force. It may variate in ways not understood.

For example have a peruse below.

Calculations showing that large dinosaurs could not function in present gravity strongly indicate that gravity cannot be a basic force in nature and must in fact be an electrostatic effect of some sort:

steemit.com...@gungasnake/what-gravity-actually-amounts-to?fbclid=iwar3yl3b6oxo7we7mluutwqz6jiiuyqazflpbopnjrrisir1441qupopvvke

He reasoned that gravity could be explained as electrons being similarly made into dipoles by spin forces. This would appear to make gravity a first or second cousin to things like gyroscopic force or the forces which create things like sinkers and sliders in baseball. I have always thought the standard explanation for that kind of thing was pretty lame (seams of the baseball biting into the air). The seams of a baseball don’t really seem to amount to enough of anything to cause those kinds of effects.

I am demonstrating is that you dont really as scientist have much grasp of gravity. If you did we would all be flying around on weightless cars. The cat is still out the bag. Through in a little electric universe theory and we could have very different dynamics at play here.

I dont expect you to in any way agree that you agree with the above. I am showing that there are alteranative ways at looking at this.

I have spent a good while looking at historical data and mythology and I have not finished yet. From my perspective their is something very interesting going on here. I can see that. I dont have all the answers and in part I posted it here to get more of an understanding.

You could use your great wealth of knowledge to actually help look at something instead of simply negating something that does not match your world view.

Thank you for your replies in this thread

Happy days.

Now that is an intriguing connection there with the electron dipole!

But I haven't seen a lot toward this being true. Just my personal belief it is possible.

Why do I think it is possible that something to do with gravitation devices are around the corner? I met someone 30 years ago who built a generator and got rich but his device is still unboxed at Ford motor CO as far as I know. It was based on magnetic fields and his attempt to create anti gravity he noticed something and tried a standard generator concept with tremendous magnets that were separated a certain distance. I saw it. I didn't measure it but it was twice the size of the GM or Ford vehicle 12 v alternators. He didn't know much else about why it worked so well that he couldn't stop the 1st one he built and it flew apart from friction. He had to build a kill switch and then he got his payday.

The family members who were greedy moved in on top of him with prefabs because he was old and didn't have the will to stop them after he got paid. They were polluting the neighborhood and I had to go make a visit during my Health Dept days.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

So much misinformation, disinfo, obfuscation, and trollery around: it seems rational to me also to hang-about the fences.

Observing the way things are: it's not easy to understand why folks still plunge into belief ?

Am also enjoying this thread, while not worrying what may be 'true', or not.

(post by Sirstudly removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sirstudly
On the flip side of this how can you know it isn't true?

How does a celestial object have a stable orbit with another that is 7+ lightyears away when there are multiple other objects closer to both that are not in orbit with them? That's the questions you need to ask.

Yup, because we know exactly how celestial bodies interact with each other. Science settled?

I've just read this whole thread and I would have to agree with fluff.....why are you here?

Because I want to be, that's the only damn reason I need.

Yes I thought you mayn say something like that. Awfully predictable and predictably awful.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

I'm glad you recognize my genius, allow me to mansplain it to you.

Start with the mathematics that will demonstrate how a star 7+ lightyears away from another is in a fixed orbit with said star when there are other stars closer to both of them but somehow not in orbit.

edit on Mon Jan 20 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

link   

You act as if you know every single thing there is to know about secret teachings.

Yeah, 'secret teachings', more like invented nonsense.

You are the one professing to be in possession of knowledge that we (the profane?) aren't.

Anyway, I tire of this back and forth more than I did with my ex-wife, can we get back on subject please.

link   

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   

You are the one professing to be in possession of knowledge that we (the profane?) aren't.

And guess what? I even posted and image of it in the thread. It was ignored as not being correct even though it was in black and white. Apparently when things contradict the woo they get sidelined for more woo which reinforces the confirmation bias.

Anyway, I tire of this back and forth more than I did with my ex-wife, can we get back on subject please.

You're divorced? Shocker.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   

And how do we find evidence, oh genius boy?

I'm glad you recognize my genius, allow me to mansplain it to you.

Start with the mathematics that will demonstrate how a star 7+ lightyears away from another is in a fixed orbit with said star when there are other stars closer to both of them but somehow not in orbit.

I'm saddened you didn't recognise my sarcasm. Which part of, research is needed into things we don't understand, did you not understand? Shall I pluck it from thin air? I cannot as the research is unable to be done, yet.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Which part of, research is needed into things we don't understand, did you not understand?

What part of my genius answer didn't YOU understand? Start researching mathematics since you obviously don't understand them.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

The obscuring was necessary because it was known that evil types like Hitler "calling all villains" (with occult help) would threaten those things right and decent to the insane point of destroying the world. We can't have that; not yet...the experiment must go on until it doesn't.

Here is an example of blurring the identity of 'Columbia'/Isis/Goddess archetype.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Please stay on topic....

Go after the ball not the player.

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join