It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Suns Binary and Spiritual Second Sun (Coverup)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

I'm well aware of freemasonic symbology and the importance placed on numerology.

Just sharing what i was told regarding the meaning behind the chequered floor. This information was relayed to me by someone i trust and have known personally for a long time who i can confirm is a high degree freemason. He is also a member of the The United Religious, Military, and Masonic Orders of the Temple, and of St.John of Jerusalem, Palestine, Rhodes, and Malta. Or as they are more commonly known in Scotland, The Knights Templar.

As for the Blazing Star, i could ask the question the next time i see him.

This is second hand information, i was raised in a staunchly loyalist protestant family and my Grandfather was a freemason. However, i rejected this path when i was younger due to the divide it caused in my local community. The majority of my friends and girlfriend at the time were Catholic and i felt those in the Order were bigoted toward them.

I still do however have several contacts who have been initiated and members for 20+ years so could probably glean some info from them.

Still researching your topic, by no means am i critical of your approach, thoroughly enjoying this thread.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
All I had to do was google “Sirius in Freemasonry”.

I would include some but, there are literally thousands of links.

Pretty much every link states that the ‘Blazing Star’ represents Sirius in Freemasonry.

Are they all direct from the Masons themselves? Because links don't mean squat if they're a random nobody's pet theory.

For example, and this should do nicely as an example in general for willful ignorance, I can easily sit here and say Catholics eating the body of Christ and drinking his blood from a cup is strongly symbolic of ritual cannibalism. Catholics will argue otherwise, and detail what it means. I could still argue it's cannibalism, and insist I'm right.

Now, I HAVE said it, more tongue-in-cheek to provoke than seriously thinking it, but the point remains -- I AM NOT CORRECT. No matter how much I want to be.

This is a solid parallel because that's what people who think they know better than the people actually in a group or religion are pulling. Out of their backsides, wholly.

link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I have seen texts like this with words redacted or blanked, also with ciphers and code.

From what i understand the true secrets of freemasonry are guarded this way.

link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
So the Blazing Star means Divine Providence?

Yes, it also symbolizes God.

In theology, divine providence, or just providence, is God's intervention in the Universe. The term Divine Providence (usually capitalized) is also used as a title of God.

As I said in a previous post.

Still seems pretty interesting coincidence in regards to the Star Sirius.

How? It's not even mentioned.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Anyways, thanks OP, I enjoyed the thread.

S+F

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
As someone new and in the middle....why should I believe what you have written over what the OP has written?

I didn't 'write' that photo, that's taken directly from the ritual book we use in my jurisdiction. The Original Poster is using a Vigilantcitizen.com as a source which is akin to using Weekly Word News.

Aren't you both sharing opinions and beliefs?

No, mine is incontrovertible fact since it's from the Grand Lodge and therefore part of Masonic ritual.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

ETA - a star as massive as Sirius B comes anywhere CLOSE to this solar system and it ends there.

Im still trying to figure out how our solar system still has planets after Sirius sweeps through.

I need the math on that.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
Sorry your picture does not say what the blazing star is.

Wow, talk about being purposefully obtuse. It says, clear as day...

...which we owe to the bounty of Divine Providence, which is hieroglyphically represented by the Blazing Star...

If it were any clearer it would punch you in the face.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: cenpuppie

It was never inferred that Sirius ever gets closer than 1 light year.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
I have seen texts like this with words redacted or blanked, also with ciphers and code.

And? That is not ciphered or blanked, it's a clear picture of that part of the ritual.

From what i understand the true secrets of freemasonry are guarded this way.

And this part of the ritual isn't 'secret'. If you don't believe me go buy a ritual cipher, this part will be in there, this is a photo of mine.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Nothing further to add. Just that there could be further hidden meaning. Most of the juicy secrets would be ciphered or blanked and a lot of the symbology within the Order has many layers reserved for those with higher degrees. I'm by no means an expert although i do have some exposure to the lodge.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Thanks for the thread! Obviously (looks up at username), Sirius has been a core "mystery" topic of my entire life, so I'm well-versed in most of what you had here, and appreciate the well laid-out / thought-out thread...

But HOW IN THE HECK am I just now finding out about the New Year connection?! Every year, midway between sunset 12/31 and sunrise 01/01 - simply amazing! For something so fistant, across a space so vast (even being one of our closer neighbors), to be "set" to such a perfect clockwork to our year reset really puts things in perspective!

I read today (as a follow up to this thread), that Sirius will reach its closest point to us in about 600,000 years, at 7.8 light years away. Its interesting that our (probable?) binary star is not our closest one, and that objects more distant than others can be (and are, in many cases) companions despite other closer and in some cases, more massive objects being out there.

If only we could view a rewind to see how it all came to pass! Alas, we can only extrapolate and theorize beyond a fairly recent point in time.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Yea but those orbits come close. Real close. Too close as far as astronomy comes for them not to disturb each other. And that white dwarf is big. Even for white dwarves. Dontcha think objects would be influenced by it's drive by.

And our Sun is small, even for stars. Rare too, a perfect star. Awesome

Not knocking the theory.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
Just that there could be further hidden meaning.

What 'hidden meaning' is there in a simple sentence where the Blazing Star = Divine Providence? Read it again and let me know what's hidden in that sentence.

Most of the juicy secrets would be ciphered or blanked...

The 'juicy secrets' are candidate preparation and modes of recognition which are ciphered.

...can and a lot of the symbology within the Order has many layers reserved for those with higher degrees.

The fact that you think there are 'higher degrees' shows your ignorance on the subject, Master Mason is the 'highest degree' and all three degrees are in that cipher. The appendant bodies do not use a cipher as they put on morality plays for their degrees where the parts are acted out for the candidates.

I'm by no means an expert although i do have some exposure to the lodge.

Unless you are a Mason and have participated in the degrees you're opinion has no value as it's all hearsay.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: cenpuppie

I most certainly do.

Unfortunately i wasn't around 26,000 years ago to confirm nor deny any perturbation of our orbits.

A light year is still a long way, when you consider the Sun is 0.00001581 light years from us.

Proxima Centauri is only 4-5 light years away and it has no measurable influence that i'm aware of.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Does anyone really know the true history behind their religion?

Does a common catholic know what’s hidden in the Vatican archives?

Did God really appear before Joseph Smith of the Mormons?

Another example, I was a Jehovah’s Witness for over 20 years. All that time, I didn’t know that the organizer of the religion, Charles T. Russel, was a Freemason. I also didn’t know that Judge Rutherford, the man that came after Russel, had concubines (fornication is strictly prohibited), mansions and Rolls Royce’s, all from his religions contributions.

If the Blazing Star in Freemasonry doesn’t represent Sirius, then what star does it represent? It’s well known that astronomy is a huge part of Masonic teachings.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
If the Blazing Star in Freemasonry doesn’t represent Sirius, then what star does it represent?

It doesn't represent any star. Once more:

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: purplemer
Sorry your picture does not say what the blazing star is.

Wow, talk about being purposefully obtuse. It says, clear as day...

...which we owe to the bounty of Divine Providence, which is hieroglyphically represented by the Blazing Star...

If it were any clearer it would punch you in the face.

Isn't hieroglyphs an ancient Egyptian / Sumerian form of writing? Thus it would be the Dog star aka: Sirius. Plus early christian religion theorized the star Sirius was the star of bethelem that the wise men followed.

Looking online, it seems that the Masons have pondered since the 1600/1700s on this as well. Many theories put forward, yet they eventually decide to just to leave it as and shortened, as GOD and cover all bases.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
Isn't hieroglyphs an ancient Egyptian / Sumerian form of writing? Thus it would be the Dog star aka: Sirius.

If it were supposed to be the Dog Star it would say that, but it says 'Divine Providence' which is God's actions, not a star. 'Hieroglyphically', in this context means 'using a symbol for a word(s)' and has nothing to do with Egypt or Sumer.

But hey, what do I know, I'm just a Mason with a ritual cipher...

edit on 2-1-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

I should have specified i was referring to the Scottish Rite which has more than 3 as far as i'm aware.

I repeatedly said i was basing it on hearsay, don't know why you're getting so defensive you clearly have more knowledge on the subject than myself.

I was told "If there are higher degrees, they would be reserved for people like Royalty". Doesn't make it true, again this is just what i was told.

Again, I am not a Mason, i have seen texts, i have been in the lodges, i have many friends who are members.

Personally i'm not that interested and for an organisation who claims to try and make "Good men, better" you are falling short with the attitude.

I'm sure not all Master Masons have all the knowledge ever contained within the order, nor do they have access to all the ancient texts or ciphers.

Your assumption is that all Master Masons have the same degree of knowledge about the order, that doesn't make much sense.

I do find it strange, that of all the symbols a Blazing Star was used to represent God. I always thought God was represented as G.

edit on 2/1/20 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join