It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Suns Binary and Spiritual Second Sun (Coverup)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Direct image from Masonic ritual regarding the Blazing Star. No Sirius. Nice try though son, thanks for playing.

edit on 2-1-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer because a sasquatch stole it

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
How is binary if it is outside our basic solar system ?

This star exists and our sun is moving with the rest of the solar system, but stationary compared to the earth and moon.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

I can confirm that the chequered floor is a reference to the chequered walk of life. Both good and evil.

This information was relayed to me from a very reliable source.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: KKLOCO

Nice ad hominem, btw.

Funny how do you invoke the argumentum ad hominem. Almost made me believe you not a biased debunker. Surely not eternal tho.
edit on 2-1-2020 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Thank you for your reply. I am glad you like the thread. I do miss some of the old threads. Too much politics for me these days.

There is a lot more I could have put in this. I have been on a mission with this for over a year now. Sirius has been a key to allow me unlock things that where once closed. I have been a bit obsessed with it. Its how I work.

I think the purpose of keeping it hidden it to keep us spiritually under developed. If you dont truly know who you are where you came from you do not know how to act correctly. We in my opinion have been severed from our roots and it is up to us to try and reconnect this.

All the best in the coming year.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

originally posted by: booyakasha
not sure if i missed it but we also have Sirius Satellite Radio who's logo is a blue dog with star as its eye.

susansternberg.files.wordpress.com...

You will find the imagry everywhere when you start looking. Learn the stories that go with it too and you will find them repeated in films all the time..

Yeah, it couldn't POSSIBLY be because that was the idea to begin with, nobody thought "Hmm, maybe I'll go with Sirius and make the logo a dog, because dog star, and add a star for it's eye because DOG. STAR."

I have a small casual gaming guild that straddles a couple of games with my husband, Polaris is part of the guild name. Let your imagination run wild with that one, and I'll even let you go nuts with theorizing the guild emblem. Point is, we wanted something recognizable, and astronomical. If I were to start a company, I'd probably carry over the guild name and the emblem to make it easier. You, on the other hand, would utterly s# yourself trying to unravel sooper seekrit mysteries that aren't there.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Sorry to call you wrong because you know your stuff. But in my opinion you are. But Yes the blazing star is Sirius. Freemasonary is built on the back on Mithrasim and Kemeitc princples. These are based on Sirius and I can demonstate this if you wish.

Why do you think the Washington Monument lines up with the helical rising of this star (built by freesasons) What do you think the 72 bricks on the dollar pryamid represent with the eye above.

Why do they use the number 72. These use it because of this symbol

(It means ISIS)

Note the pryamid here. If you nestle a sphere within a sphere within a sphere and ratio them with the golden ratio You will get a 72 degree pryamid. Just to make sure this is correct. Look at the five pointed 5 star 5/360 gives you 72. Its the number of ISIS.

(On a side note the PA (Positional Angel) between Sirius A and B is 72 degrees.

You think it coincidence that there are 72 bricks in a 72 degree pyramid on the front of the dollar bill. This is freemason symbology

What about the dollar sign itself. Anything to do with ISIS. Lets have a look..

But you evidently have a different idea to what the blazing star is. Would you care to share that?

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
w e are being lied to? sounds like you are being lied to and buying it hook line and sinker

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

But you evidently have a different idea to what the blazing star is. Would you care to share that?

Exactly what it says in the ritual:

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Dude. You're not going to convince a whackadoodle that seriously thinks they're a knowledge savior here. This is akin to an illiterate street bum arguing with a nuclear physicist over how fusion occurs. The bum thinks they know more, and ultimately best, when they're effectively pulling it out of their ass and doing a lot of conclusion jumping.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

It actually means 'if it's free it's for me', the #1 Masonic lesson you learn.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   

So the Blazing Star means Divine Providence?

In theology, divine providence, or just providence, is God's intervention in the Universe. The term Divine Providence (usually capitalized) is also used as a title of God.

Still seems pretty interesting coincidence in regards to the Star Sirius.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Exactly what it says in the ritual:

As someone new and in the middle....why should I believe what you have written over what the OP has written? Aren't you both sharing opinions and beliefs? Maybe you're both right/wrong? Sorry I'm just really confused by what you are posting but I suppose rightfully so as I am not in such SS or understand it anyways lol.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Do you also prescribe to the belief that the common symbology found in logos of multi-national corporations is also just a coincidence?

Symbols such as the Eye of Providence, or gestures by pretty much everyone of note in hollywood or the music industry, such as covering one eye.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

Because Aug is a Mason, and Purple is decidedly not. This is like me telling my Chinese stepmother she's full of it regarding Chinese traditions or myths and me putting my own ignorant spin on them because I WANT them to mean something else. I.e, Purple has zero leg to stand on by comparison to Aug.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

This is the orbit of Sedna. The scientist who worked out its orbit was at a loss to explain it without there being an external gravitational force.

In his paper he suggested this was caused by other stars.

Since you know your Science so well, maybe you should write a paper explaining to him why he is wrong. Further since we are on the topic of the outer Solar system could you explain declination of Pluto which is similar to the plane of Sirius.

As our present theories of the Solar system cannot explain this...

Hope all is good with you. All the best...

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Sorry your picture does not say what the blazing star is. To understand you need to learn what the symbolism actually means.

If you dont know about what the blazing star actually represents then you dont know your stuff.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Perhaps we are immigrants to Earth?

At our earliest beginnings, had a city of impossible origins, yet unknown to the new Earth, fell to natural cataclysm and disaster, probably at a single position on earth, under miles of rubble and covered in deep seas, maybe Mu?

Perhaps we long for the Stars because we come from then?

...and as time moved on, we all just forgot who we are and what we are.

Maybe the final vestige of that history is locked away in some device...

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Do you also prescribe to the belief that the common symbology found in logos of multi-national corporations is also just a coincidence?

Symbols such as the Eye of Providence, or gestures by pretty much everyone of note in hollywood or the music industry, such as covering one eye.

Yes.

Just because it means something to some nobody in an alley somewhere with an Doomsday Placard doesn't mean it's anything significant & occultish elsewhere.

Again, not putting up a private emblem from a gamer guild here, but it's got a blazing circle in there. It doesn't represent anything other than being nice to look at. Contrary to being a guild with Polaris in the name, it's not astronomical, either.

To be VERY honest, folks that think everything is an occult/universal majick conspiracy are exactly the kind of people I'd design a logo for, just to f# with and mock. I cannot be the only person who's doodled something and thought "This would be a great company logo, it ought to screw with the paranoid morons, lmfao."

It's a good thing I never got into business, at least in terms of logo design. I'd have subtly put peens and devil horns in everything. "OMG, they bow to demonic masculine energy? The devil's seed is power? WHAT DOES IT MEAN?" It means you're stupid, that's all.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
All I had to do was google “Sirius in Freemasonry”.

I would include some but, there are literally thousands of links.

Pretty much every link states that the ‘Blazing Star’ represents Sirius in Freemasonry.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join