It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birmingham England Crisis,Arrests over cinema 'machete' brawl.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: NinjaCougar
I'm sorry, I think we have a miscommunication. I didn't see the content of your reply before it was moderated. It is this I referred to in my reply to WUNK22, "Great deflection, yup you’re important issues are just great in Britain, all is well carry on...a reply to: NinjaCougar

Sorry for any confusion.

a reply to: Lagomorphe

I was not answering you Ninja.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

As far as I'm aware this has nothing to do with immigrants and everything to do with kids thinking they are gangsters.

With kids coming from immigrant backgrounds and yes this everything has to do with immigration.
Machete attacks in western countries is very rare and they are more common in middle eastern/African countries.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChefFox
a reply to: gortex

As far as I'm aware this has nothing to do with immigrants and everything to do with kids thinking they are gangsters.

With kids coming from immigrant backgrounds and yes this everything has to do with immigration.
Machete attacks in western countries is very rare and they are more common in middle eastern/African countries.

Can't speak for your area but 30 plus years ago "in my youff", everyone had machetes where i grew up.

Mind you, everyone also had ferrets. Don't get many gang ferret attacks.....

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

"in my youff", everyone had machetes where i grew up.

Its ironic how your trying to defend immigration & multiculturalism failures by claiming that in your area everyone had machetes where your grew up? i highly doubt that. Unless you lived in a migrant neighborhood.

Because machetes are not western common i will say that again. Its not a western thing to hold machetes.
edit on 25-11-2019 by ChefFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ChefFox

Whatever. I know how it was where i hrew up - actually a very nice area with plenty of wealth. And yes, we all had machetes. Occassionally we would lose them to the Police, most of them we were told to take them home.

It's ironic how you want to keep making this a multi cultural thing, despite having what actually happened explained to you by many people on this thread. Did a nasty brown man hurt you somehow?

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Your cultures are incompatible?

edit on 25-11-2019 by Joecanada11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

The immigrants are coming the immigrants are coming😆😆😆 oh the right.... blame the immigrants for everything

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Sure it is. I had a machete cool toy!

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

That's the way you want to paint it but as someone who lives not far from Birmingham and knows the city well I disagree.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I saw a little piece about this and I couldn't understand why people cared so much about frozen 2.
Then I saw a more in depth report.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Hi there Maya,

I like straight talk. 

A thumbs up for every point you made.

for the last line also. 

Straight talk is always good. The truth will always be better.

People like you might as well join them. Jesus F Christ. 

I have no issue with anyone agreeing or disagreeing with any opinion but when you give thumbs up to that last line, What is the message you are conveying to me? No malice intended in my asking, I would genuinely love to know.

a reply to: maya27

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
J

a reply to: Flavian

"in my youff", everyone had machetes where i grew up.

Its ironic how your trying to defend immigration & multiculturalism failures by claiming that in your area everyone had machetes where your grew up? i highly doubt that. Unless you lived in a migrant neighborhood.

Because machetes are not western common i will say that again. Its not a western thing to hold machetes.

Please stop trying to blame all this on immigration and migrants.

Here in the UK we have plenty of home grown chavs and home grown feral brats.

Go watch Harry Brown.

You are just trying to fit this sort of thing to your anti multiculturalist agenda. We Brits can do without that kind of stirring.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I could sit on YouTube for hours searching Birmingham gangs.
I live and work in Birmingham, this type of event is so common place now that this one would hardly draw my attention.
Why so much attention for this one now?

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: NinjaCougar

Sorry mate but your wrong. Especially after reading all of those reviews by readers in the UK of the on line articles with on line comments who wrote several times that London has been lost. So why is your dashboard blank?

Independent

Five teenagers have been arrested. A 13-year-old girl, another girl and boy aged 14, and 19-year-old man were held on suspicion of assaulting police officers. Another boy, aged 14, was arrested for obstructing police.

In picture of the one kid holding a machete whose face was blacked out he had black hair and was brown skined.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

So you have a problem with brown people?
You do surprise me....

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I go to London quite a bit.
Last time I went it had not been "lost".
Ever been there yourself?

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: NinjaCougar

"Straight talk", to me anyway, always means the TRUTH.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Its not a western thing to hold machetes.

Long swords perhaps? Or a cutlass.

Machete is now a coverall term for a long knife. Typically purchased online from some American hunting #site.

This whole discussion is an example of a panicky foreigner getting all hot and bothered by a non-news story of teenage angst.

If this was the States several people would have been shot and killed (probably by the police) and the miscreants would not have been called "immigrants" if they were non-white. Come on OP, take a reality check and calm down.
edit on 25/11/2019 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990
a reply to: Hecate666

You haven't the foggiest, come up north and I'll take you on a tour of streets where similar things are happening, you'll enjoy it because about 98% of us are white.

Well, you'll like it till you don't.

Btw stabbings and gangs has a lot more to do with drugs, social media and pride. Come up north and I'll show you. You'll love it, we're all white dude.

I'm being genuine here.

Is everyone in your small town white?

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Indeed. Whereas your average white american nutters weapon of choice is an assault rifle.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join