It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Jesus Christ from the future?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

Nah the story of Jesus is just a rip off of other earlier religions. Anyone who has studied ancient religion knows that but "Christians " ignore the facts and the science. Its the only way to stay christian😆

I remember my first time watching Zeitgeist.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I believe Jesus died to fill the world with guilt, and if we are all gods children why is Jesus so special.

Unless christos is in us all and finding that innerlight brings us in contact with the all. Therefore JC never existed physically but exists in us all as a path to the apocalypse of the veil.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   

I never got it , if jesus is god and suicide is a sin , then god is a sinner
and a #in hypocrite

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

If he's in heaven it wasn't much of a sacrifice

So in other words, you're saying you have no clue what it's all about. Who knew.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

No im saying if he is hanging out with daddy then it wasn't a true sacrifice.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

Your reply proves even more that you simply do not understand.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

originally posted by: Astronomer62
There are some that would argue that the Ten Commandments are just inspired by what is said in the earlier Book of the Dead, the Egyptian philosophy did creep into a lot of religions during this period.
www.esotericonline.net...

Some would say that the enemy has corrupted the knowledge of God by giving credit to false theologies.

Well; we live in the (light) information age now and the truth cannot be hidden. Those tactics of corruption and lies worked for a short while; not now, not anymore.
edit on 21-11-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

I never got it , if jesus is god and suicide is a sin , then god is a sinner
and a #in hypocrite

You are God (expressing Itself) just as Jesus was. He was tasked as a fully 9D Master to uplift mankind in that area of Judea. You are just having a lark progressing your soul; not a serious task but one just as important for God to KNOW Itself through you and the other partitioned trillions of souls that are doing exactly what you are on behalf of God's desire to know Itself.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

So existence is just one big identity crisis

who ever thought that god would have an ego so big that it required creating a universe just to identify

weird , Buddha would tell you there is no I , to identify with.

Who is right ?

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
I believe Jesus died to fill the world with guilt, and if we are all gods children why is Jesus so special.

Unless christos is in us all and finding that innerlight brings us in contact with the all. Therefore JC never existed physically but exists in us all as a path to the apocalypse of the veil.

Jesus was special because he was without sin.

I am the gate. If anyone enters through Me, he will be saved. He will come in and go out and find pasture. The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I have come that they may have life, and have it in all its fullness. I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down His life for the sheep.…

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us,

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

Jesus was special because he was without sin.

I am the gate. If anyone enters through Me, he will be saved. He will come in and go out and find pasture. The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I have come that they may have life, and have it in all its fullness. I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down His life for the sheep.…

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us,

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

I heard it was God's, plural. texts were mistranslated.
But I get my info from as many places as I can.
Not just one good book.
edit on 22-11-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

The whole thing makes a lot more sense if you read the Gospels as a political thriller rather than a moralistic account of a demigod. An Egyptian guy whose mother is distantly related to King Solomon tries to stir a revolution and have himself crowned King of the Jews using magic trickery and deceit to steal the teachings and the large following of his cousin, John, (along his mistress, Salome) and have him killed. But he's betrayed by his followers and is crucified by the Romans working with the Pharisees. Or, possibly, in a twist ending, he actually escapes while one of his followers is crucified in his place.

It's a pretty good story if you just read it for what it is. I might write a screenplay about it someday. Public domain and all.
edit on 22-11-2019 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
If THE CREATOR OF ALL* things to have ever Existed or GOD - FATHER depending on your perception can or does have the ability to Exist outside of space time then why cannot the offspring of THE
Interdimensional humans.

JESUS calls himself your brother, so it doesn't seem as if THE is trying to act more entitled or better than his siblings who are also mankind too. Or YOU, the ETERNAL Spirits being tested as was CHRIST...

a reply to: Superunknown528

Some of the politically sick and in fear of the unknowns associated with JESUS CHRIST, the then Romans and Jews of the past who were responsible for the crucifixion (makes sense they were copying elder crucifixion processes from paganism in the area) to 1 could of had the hands of HEAVEN (above EA*RTH & possibly outside of EA*RTH space-time) touch down on them fiercely directly, but the LOVE OF JESUS CHRIST why on the cross requested or called to OUR FATHER WHO ART IN HEAVEN (our FATHER) to please reconsider delivering any extremely harsh response or punishment to his human siblings...As he sat on the cross slowly seperating away from this dimension. Why FATHER WATCHED for his departure and arrival back home.
I feel that was a major sign of the Love and compassion the LORD CHRIST possessed. And it was also where he chose to die or depart from this dimension in peace and not aggressively because of what was done to him.

Imagine being a parent and seeing some of your offspring harm and kill-displace each other, how you would feel about yourself inside consciously and your family or offspring and how you would react...

This is probably why FATHER interacted as he does/did with CHRIST & some of the human spirit siblings just not getting that...WE ARE ALL* 1 and so related Spiritually and in Creation.
I'm personally embarrassed by wars I don't directly fight in, because I know FATHER is probably still WATCHING optimistically hoping we finally get it together. Before he is forced to intervene which is what most offspring don't want
your grounded!😘

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
which is what most offspring don't want
your grounded!😘

Does grounded mean we cannot have access to space...again🤔
LORD I hope not.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Be well ATS

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: vethumanbeing

sapien So existence is just one big identity crisis who ever thought that god would have an ego so big that it required creating a universe just to identify

What a great way of describing the terrible loneliness that was being experienced by god/genius that is our creator. An ego so big that it had to create the indescribable hugeness that is still outside of our tiny comprehension.

sapien weird , Buddha would tell you there is no I , to identify with. Who is right ?

Buddha is speaking of the universal WE. But it does not matter as Buddha is just another form of god just as you are; allowed to create and think new things. All is right (unless it is wrong).
edit on 22-11-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Agreed, I saw the stripes he took

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Sooo... suicide by cop, kinda?

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Or what if Jesus was actually dead all along but didn't know it and only John could see.... oh wait... nevermind.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ChayOphan

But Paul was the trickster all along. Many Christians actually believe Paul more than Jesus! Its hilarious!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join