It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sick of the LGBT agenda

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+50 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
This is a bit of a rant that might trigger some.
Others, I know will completely agree.
Now, I’m not gay bashing, being homophobic, or trying to ridicule the Gay community.

I just read a story how there are rainbow poppy’s being sold... for all the gay WW1 and 2 soldiers I guess?
Honestly, I have no idea why the LGBT community is or what excuse they are using to hi-jack remembrance day.
Why does a day of remembrance have to be sexualized ?

Why not just keep it to what it’s supposed to represent?
A reminder to other generations of the great sacrifices made by true hero’s.

Then I read an article in my paper how our city - one riddled in crime due to the rampant substance abuse issues plaguing our town.
Is pandering to the gay community by spending $30,000 to paint a crosswalk rainbow coloured.
That $30 g’s could be used towards getting people off the streets, help with addiction, provide mental health services...etc.

Then this drag queen story time fad?.?
I don’t even want to get started. But I just saw a video of an obese man dressed as a woman, dancing sexually in front of children at a library.

Why is this garbage being forced fed to us?
I don’t walk around talking masculine in front of people, or womanizing or even going as far as flexing my muscles... that will get a white man thrown in jail these days.
So Why is it so damn important for this community to put Their sexuality on display?
It’s like their beggin for attention.

I don’t know if this is even coherent.
I’m just sick of everywhere I turn there’s a rainbow flag waving, some weird creep performing for children.
And this non stop “ I can do what I want and you need to accept it, or else your spreading hate” rhetoric.

Am I the only one that’s sick to their stomach from all this?
Or is this just the new norm now because it’s the cool thing to do now.

Hell maybe I’m completely alone on this and the only one who feels it’s wrong.

Rant over.
edit on 5-11-2019 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

It's funny how the people who are the most outspoken against homosexuality turn out to be one in the end!

RE: "forced fed to us?"

I rest my case.

edit on 5-11-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

It's funny how the people who are the most outspoken against homosexuality turn out to be one in the end!

I rest my case.

Yup, OP is totally gay.

Case closed, end thread. No more discussions.

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Hahah, ya you got me guys.
Just didn’t know how to tell ya all.

But seriously, I could care less what two consenting adults do behind closed doors.
It’s when it’s introduced to and/or revolves around children - the story time thing for example, or these parents encouraging their kids to be another gender, or that it’s acceptable to dress as a girl and dance in front of grown men, I find it utterly sickening.

Adults - do what you want
Kids, just let them be kids.

ETA: And no I don’t want a rainbow crosswalk On the taxpayers dime.
That money could be put forth to help some struggling families during the next few months.
That, I would happily pay towards.
edit on 5-11-2019 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I rest my case.

Using your logic trump must be your dream president.

But seriously that's a bull # talking point for people that can't win an argument.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Hmmm. Back in the seventies there was a Pot called rainbow. It was a mixture of Acapulco Gold, Panama Red, and green. It was smoked by lots of people not just gays.

Also, everyone has equal rights in this country, members of the LGBT do not have extra rights. There are some people who treat these people as if they are not equal, only that minority do....and not the majority who believe they have the same rights as everyone else are the ones that cause the problem....unless they start getting more rights than straight people then the masses will revolt and majority rules in society.

Blacks have equal rights, not extra rights. Native Americans are the only group that can legitimately claim they have some extra rights because they were here first and the ancestors of some people who were here long ago screwed them over. For the good of the people continued to screw native Americans over even into the nineteen sixties and in some instances even later.

edit on 5-11-2019 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I rest my case.

Pretty sure this isn't a stance against homosexuality.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Why does it bother you so much?

What is their "agenda?"
edit on 5-11-2019 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Population control.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Also, everyone has equal rights in this country, members of the LGBT do not have extra rights. There are some people who treat these people as if they are not equal, only that minority do

That's one of the problems. People equate giving equal rights and the right to not be discriminated against as having extra rights, and/or the persecution or oppression of the dominant group. When it is anything but.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   

I know it'll make me sound like more of a hater than I already am, but I definitely do agree. I support gay rights, I believe in gay marriage, I've known many wonderful people in my life who happen to be gay and I'm a firm believer in whatever floats ones boat, go ahead and set sail as long as it harms no one. With that said, though, over the last year or so I've been slowly changing from a supporter to now I'm getting sick and tired of seeing this crap everywhere now.

I mean, how sad is it that with how much this stuff is being tossed around out there that a supporter is now done supporting?? I honestly think we've reached a point where the pride parades, the constant rainbows placed everywhere to show support, all of that stuff just needs to stop. People are more accepted nowadays then they ever have, and the remaining who don't support won't change their minds no matter how much they're talked to.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   

I just remind myself that the rainbow belongs to God and move on
with my day.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Also, everyone has equal rights in this country, members of the LGBT do not have extra rights. There are some people who treat these people as if they are not equal, only that minority do

That's one of the problems. People equate giving equal rights and the right to not be discriminated against as having extra rights, and/or the persecution or oppression of the dominant group. When it is anything but.

If you say something mean to a LGBT member protesting something stupid, you could get sued. If you say something mean to a regular person protesting something stupid it is freedom of speech. If you deny selling flowers to a gay couple for their wedding because they cannot be gotten in a week, they can slander your business and call you a biggot even though it was not your fault that they wanted special flowers and there was not time to order them. Thank god we have good gay people here who attacked the gay couples posts on facebook and stuck up for the florist. Regular people are afraid to say anything because they could be labeled as bias.

That is extra rights, when straight people cannot say anything in response to a gays statement because society might trash them...and it is happening all over these days. Regular people are having their freedom of speech squashed and smashed.

I have some gay friends, I even lived in a house with two gay couples back in the seventies. I have nothing against gays. But I have to worry about someone calling me bias just because I say something negative about a few individuals in a group like the LGBT on occasion.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Necrobile

Exactly.

I got to witness a pretty incredible shift of the narrative.

When I was a kid, people weren’t open about being gay.
It was very rare for someone to admit they were.

But just as time changes all, we got see a once silent and ridiculed group become the mighty force it now is.

I’m glad we live in more accepting times now and people don’t have to be afraid to admit who they truly are.
But with that being said, ones sexuality does not need to be plastered on billboards for all to know about it.
When it becomes commercial like it has, people get sick of it.
Granted, some folks live in areas where they do not see the same amount of advertising for it
That a lot of us have come to know.

I’m just tired of there always having to be this divide.
They are accepted and equal, yet there is this push to commercialize the hell out of it.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   

If you deny selling flowers to a gay couple for their wedding because they cannot be gotten in a week, they can slander your business and call you a biggot even though it was not your fault that they wanted special flowers and there was not time to order them.

Example?

Regular people are afraid to say anything because they could be labeled as bias.

Who are "regular people?"

That is extra rights, when straight people cannot say anything in response to a gays statement because society might trash them

People are free to say what they wish. If they can't handle the response or consequence, that's their problem.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

It was in the headlines for a while.

Even threads on ATS about it.
The florist couldn’t get the flowers, the couple happened to be gay and dude was supposed to know that of course.
They got bent out of shape and decided to bash the business and falsely claim they denied their service to them because dude could not accommodate.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Nail on the head!

I even hesitated to post this rant because of that same possible backlash.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Don't forget the woman that had her business shut down for refusing to wax a transgenders's testicles..
edit on 5-11-2019 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   
It's just like drunks buying everyone shots so they feel normal mixed with some weird city dweller depopulation scheme.

They guy wearing the dress that "accidently" flashed his penis at the kids needs stabbed in the eye with a sldering iron however. Or, at least sex offender status/charges.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I miss the 80's, when gay meant stupid, or dorky.

Who is behind changing the meaning of the word? That's pretty weird in itself.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join