It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Student Loan Debt The Truth

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I would recommend that anyone who can do so, or has the motivation, should. I wouldn't recommend going into a crushing amount of debt in the process.

This is exactly what I'm saying. I think there is a false picture being shown with college debt. They have people on tv crying that they have been paying for 15 years and still owe the same amount. I would like to take their debt and have it broken down. I think what would be show would be shocking. Actual tuition would be such a small part of it. College tuition is really not that expensive. I happen to think it's worth it. It's all the other stuff that keeps people in debt chains for years.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: Phage

I would recommend that anyone who can do so, or has the motivation, should. I wouldn't recommend going into a crushing amount of debt in the process.

This is exactly what I'm saying. I think there is a false picture being shown with college debt. They have people on tv crying that they have been paying for 15 years and still owe the same amount. I would like to take their debt and have it broken down. I think what would be show would be shocking. Actual tuition would be such a small part of it. College tuition is really not that expensive. I happen to think it's worth it. It's all the other stuff that keeps people in debt chains for years.

Where I live a lot of folk live with their parents and go to whichever college is closest. So tuition is 90% of their expenses.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join