It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About time as Pelosi will hold a vote this week on impeachment

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Evidently Pelosi thinks she has the votes or both her and Adam are getting so much blow back that it is time to hold a vote for the impeachment of POTUS. Maybe after all their closed door witness testimony they realize they have a nothing burger like all the other accusations they have made ?

Either way it is my understanding even if the Democrat's vote for impeachment the senate will block the resolution. So once again all this is much to do about nothing other than another fake smear campaign.
youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
This is simply the next step.

So why not say the Dems listened to the Republicans and decided they were right and they should have a vote. Doesn't that make you happy? You're getting exactly what you want.

Now maybe we can talk about substance instead of process. I suspect there won't be groups of Republicans bursting into rooms to discuss the facts.

Can't wait for the public hearings.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Closed door witness testimonies, testimonies they can interpret the way they believe they should be interpreted. Politicians are full of crap, especially the Democratic leaders we have now. They twist everything that is said to fit their agenda. Where did good honest politicians disappear to?

Oh yeah, politicians and honesty should never be used in the same sentence, sorry about that.

I am thinking that not all of the Congressmen and women are as blind as those four high democrats think they are. They think the other congressmen will follow them because the other congressmen can't reason on their own, they think that they are superior to their constituates. I suppose Trump thinks that way too, all of the high ranking politicians are stuck on themselves these days.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   
They're scared of a court challenge !!!!!!! 😃

Plus they need to establish an excuse for failure in advance 😃

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   
It's about time! They have wasted time, energy and money all for nothing. They just keep showing the American public how devious and criminal they are. They seem to fail at every turn. Finally, make it public for all to see.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Looks like Trump and his people fell for this Strategy.

A vote is not needed. But up until now that is ALL the White House has leaned on. No other strategy has come forth other than to discredit this investigation due to no vote.

And now they give him a vote.

What now? Will they now have to cooperate?

The only strategy they had gets pulled from under their feet.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Plus they need to establish an excuse for failure in advance 😃

Of course. They are always filled with excuses and...deceit.

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oraculi
a reply to: 727Sky

Looks like Trump and his people fell for this Strategy.

A vote is not needed. But up until now that is ALL the White House has leaned on. No other strategy has come forth other than to discredit this investigation due to no vote.

And now they give him a vote.

What now? Will they now have to cooperate?

The only strategy they had gets pulled from under their feet.

lol, how so? You're assuming there is something there to calls for impeachment, but that's the hyper partisan in you, you don't actually know or care, as long as it points to Trump "potentially" being removed or at the very least, hurt him politically.

Truth is, egg has been on your face the whole time and we just laughed and never said anything, how? The Senate. The Senate will not convict and remove, ultimately ending y'alls pitiful and pathetic charade 😙

You people keep falling for the samw BS over and over again, just promise that once this is all over and you're proven wrong, ONCE MORE, that you'll stick around and not leave or make any new accounts.l 😌

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
My guess is that they are all in big hurry now as the IG report is coming, and Barr isn't playing around.

They can vote all they want, they're #ed anyhow. Just a matter of time before the rats start cutting deals to save their own hide, and in the process squealing on each other.
edit on 28-10-2019 by Notoneofyou because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Notoneofyou

The same has crossed my mind as well, the Criminal Investigation into the origina of the Russian probe now cast doubt on the entire Dem operation.

This has been a political blow for the Democrats because the impression now is that Trump has been right all along and that there are elements hell bent on removing Trump.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Actually, the plan the whole time has been to do closed-door depositions first, and then, after gathering preliminary information, hold the impeachment vote and do public proceedings. Nothing changed because of Republican pressure. Things are going exactly as planned. Yes, she has the votes, I've already researched that. So...

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Wild unFounded rumors swirling around that Pelosi will be announcing a "suspension" of proceedings for an indefinite amount of time until further notice !! 😧

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Wild unFounded rumors swirling around that Pelosi will be announcing a "suspension" of proceedings for an indefinite amount of time until further notice !! 😧

Where are those rumors swirling Xuenchen?

Can you direct us to those?

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
Actually, the plan the whole time has been to do closed-door depositions first, and then, after gathering preliminary information, hold the impeachment vote and do public proceedings. Nothing changed because of Republican pressure. Things are going exactly as planned. Yes, she has the votes, I've already researched that. So...

I’ll go you one step further.

Not only has the preliminary information been gathered, but that information has pointed to, and verified, the proof Pelosi has wanted all this time that will anchor a “bulletproof” case for impeachment when presented to the Senate for trial.

Even Trump recognizes that “Nasty Nancy” doesn’t go off “half-cocked” on important legislation: she’s faced him down at least once already.

She’s made this move, at this point in time, because she knows exactly what she’s after, and what she needs to get it.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to: Notoneofyou

The same has crossed my mind as well, the Criminal Investigation into the origina of the Russian probe now cast doubt on the entire Dem operation.

This has been a political blow for the Democrats because the impression now is that Trump has been right all along and that there are elements hell bent on removing Trump.

I believe that's colloquially called "whistling past the graveyard."

There is no impression that Trump has been "right all along" among anyone but his most earnest followers.

Process violations aren't going to sidetrack impeachment.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Can you prove otherwise? Doubtful, the Criminal Inquiry cast doubts on everything now 😌
edit on 28-10-2019 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Can you prove otherwise?

What would you like me to prove exactly?

Certainly if it's a factual claim, I can prove it.

ETA: Yeah I've been following your thoughts on the criminal inquiry. You and others seem to think that all of those you think of as your political enemies are going to get their comeuppance ... Obama, Comey, Brennan, Clapper, and probably Hillary by some feats of logic. LOL.

Knowing what has happened to date, and that Huber has faded into silence, and judging Durhams PAST performance, I'm going to guess that this is all sound and fury, and after months of "criminal investigation" they may file some minor process irregularities.

We'll see though.

edit on 28-10-2019 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar

originally posted by: darkbake

I’ll go you one step further.

Not only has the preliminary information been gathered, but that information has pointed to, and verified, the proof Pelosi has wanted all this time that will anchor a “bulletproof” case for impeachment when presented to the Senate for trial.

Even Trump recognizes that “Nasty Nancy” doesn’t go off “half-cocked” on important legislation: she’s faced him down at least once already.

She’s made this move, at this point in time, because she knows exactly what she’s after, and what she needs to get it.

Well, she better have something a lot more substantial than what they've leaked to the press so far.
Because right now it looks as if all they have is a case of the President of the United States - the top law enforcement official in the land - asking an ally for help investigating the crimes of a US citizen. That is completely within his remit and more than that - is common practice within the Executive branch law enforcement and intelligence agencies.

The only reason it would be outside his remit is if for some strange reason, running for office not only gave a person immunity from investigation but made it a crime or abuse of power for an elected official to even ask for help investigating that person.
I think it is fair to say that such a notion of immunity would be ridiculous.

So, the obvious question is where is the crime and where is the abuse of power?
The obvious answer is that there is none and the Democrats are once again attempting to criminalise the actual remit of the POTUS.
Democrats seem to have this odd notion that they are above the law and anyone attempting to investigate them is abusing their power.

edit on 28/10/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Can you prove otherwise?

What would you like me to prove exactly?

Certainly if it's a factual claim, I can prove it.
That Trump has been right all along.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Is Hunter Biden under criminal investigation, or is it Trump's imaginary "Crowdstrike server" ?

I actually do hope Barr and Durham have ... something ... or they're going to go down in history as a footnote listing the felons associated with the President and his Campaign.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join