It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schiff, Nadler condemn elevating Durham's Russia probe into criminal investigation

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Veryolduser

Thanks for your response, and a star for your post, your effort and your dedication to the topic.

Ps I broke the stone tear “Hillary’s IT guy asking reddit how to change time stamps for a vip” story on ATS after helping with the reddit investigation on him.

Hillary's emails and the hacked DNC server are 2 different things.

You should at least read the first couple and that last couple of pages from both volumes of the Mueller report- Just to be informed, even if you do think it's all BS.

edit on 26-10-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
We should look into Eric Holder Fast and Furious and Benghazi too.... it’s time these people are held accountable for their misdeeds.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Dbl post
edit on 26-10-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Waterglass

I concur with these tweets!

a reply to: KnoxMSP

You find it odd that when Trump's efforts to quietly investigate the things Barr is now investigating publicly, came to the attention of the dems, Trump decided to assign Barr to continue that investigation?

You do realize, do you not? The phone call with Zelensky was an attempt to get cooperative assistance with that very investigation. (Since the things to be investigated happened in Ukraine, after all...... might help if their government were onboard don't you think?)

They are not looking into Russian election meddling.

Right, they're trying to clear Russia of election meddling. Trump thinks that the DNC hacked itself, and then hid the evidence in the Ukraine, to frame Russia for the meddling, and blah, blah, blah, Seth Rich, yada, yada, yada, WikiLeaks.

That is what Bill Barr and John Durham have been in Italy and the UK asking people about.

The Deep State and the Italian government did NO COLLUSION and sent a weirdo Maltese professor named Joseph Mifsud to TRICK Trump campaign foreign policy adviser George Papadopoulos into thinking the Russians had dirty Hillary Clinton emails, thereby forcing Pap to get drunk and barf that intel all over an Australian diplomat, Alexander Downer, in London, at which point (AND ACCORDING TO THE PLAN!) Downer told the FBI what was going on, which gave the Deep State the fake reason it needed to do a witch hunt of Donald Trump, who is pure as the driven snow and NO COLLUSION, NO COLLUSION, YOU ARE THE COLLUSION.

The problem is, they all got caught, before they could execute the scam. And now Trump is being impeached. Barr's been exposed, through Rudy Giuliani's big stupid mouth! Who knows who else in Trump's administration is implicated in this debacle.

a reply to: Arnie123

Wonkette is political opinion. Their credentials are more respectable than yours. Their articles are the kinds of snark that YOU WISH our Mud Pit allowed! LOL

At any rate. Why is Trump so interested in Crowdstrike, and why does he think the "server" in in the Ukraine? Why did Durham need to interview folks in the UK and Italy? More importantly, why did Bill Barr need to tag along? Or was Burham that was tagging along? Why doesn't Barr Trust Durham?

Why does Trump keep saying that "Putin says they didn't do it"? Why is Russia coordinating cybersecurity with the US, right before a presidential election? Why did Trump cut Pentagon aid, to divert to wall, from NATO projects, meant to protect European areas from Russian aggression? Why did Trump tell President Zelensky to "Work out a deal with Putin". Why is Putin negotiating US exist strategy from Syria with Turkey?

Why do all roads lead to Putin with this President?

Do you realize how ironic your comments on Crowdstrike are?

You make it sound like Trump is trying to tell everyone the DNC server is in Ukraine. But he only mentioned Crowdstrike on a call with Zelensky, which was never intended for the public to know about. (Indeed, we only know about that call because a "whistleblower" brought it to the attention of Adam Schiff.)

So if Trump is trying to make an allegation to the public here, then ...um.... he has a really odd way of making it.

edit on 26-10-2019 by bloodymarvelous because: messed up the quotes

edit on 26-10-2019 by bloodymarvelous because: quotes were still messed up. Sorry..

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

a reply to: RickyD

Dan Coats, the man who oversaw 17 intel agencies affirms the intel, regardless of how many intel agencies contributed to the intel. There was no disagreement within any of the 17 agencies.

The role of the Intelligence Community is to provide the best information and fact-based assessments possible for the President and policymakers. We have been clear in our assessments of Russian meddling in the 2016 election and their ongoing, pervasive efforts to undermine our democracy, and we will continue to provide unvarnished and objective intelligence in support of our national security.
Daniel R. Coats, Director of National Intelligence

www.redstate.com...

Russia interfered in the 2016 and the 2018 elections.

Now, we have Trump and Bill Barr trying to undermine the intel community, the Mueller report and the Senate Intelligence Committee to clear Putin and blame the Democrats.

Just to be clear: Putin probably also interfered in the Obama, Bush Jr. , and Clinton campaigns.

There has never been a campaign since Putin took power that didn't attract some attention from Russian intel. OF COURSE they try to sway American voters.

How dare they put ideas in our peoples' heads!!!!

I'll join you in being horrified if evidence ever emerges that they have hacked the actual voting machines. But outside of that, our democracy seriously can't be so fragile it won't even allow other countries to express an opinion.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

You make it sound like Trump is trying to tell everyone the DNC server is in Ukraine

He is.

From the phone call memo/transcript:

“I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike ... I guess you have one of your wealthy people ... The server, they say Ukraine has it,”

www.vox.com...

President Donald Trump on Wednesday once again promoted the baseless idea that a Democratic National Committee server that was hacked in 2016 is being held in Ukraine.

Donald Trump asked for more than a criminal investigation of his political opponent’s son in his call with Ukraine’s president. Trump also sought help in reviving a long-ago debunked conspiracy theory that challenges the basic underpinnings of the U.S. intelligence community’s findings on Russia’s 2016 election interference, in a bizarre spectacle that sees an American president trying to conscript a foreign leader into undermining his own intelligence agencies.

www.thedailybeast.com...

But he only mentioned Crowdstrike on a call with Zelensky, which was never intended for the public to know about.

He wanted Zelensky to announce it. But, Trump talks about the getting "server" all the time!

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

....Where is the DNC Server, and why didn’t the FBI take possession of it? Deep State?

2:57 AM - Jul 14, 2018

“You have groups that are wondering why the FBI never took the server?,” Trump said. “Why was the FBI told to leave the office of the Democratic National Committee? I’ve been asking it for months and months. Where is the server? I want to know where is the server and what is the server saying?”

www.vice.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I'll join you in being horrified if evidence ever emerges that they have hacked the actual voting machines. But outside of that, our democracy seriously can't be so fragile it won't even allow other countries to express an opinion.

I get that, but we're talking about hacking the DNC server and then publishing that stolen data on Wikileaks, not about whispers in people's ears.

Remember how Watergate started? It started with burglars, disguised as plumbers, trying to steal data from the DNC.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

That's your opine.

The incidents documented in the Mueller report are not my opinions. The fact that Trump is getting impeached for asking a foreign government to interfere in the 2020 election is not my opinion.

What does the Mueller report have to do with the Ukraine phone call?

If the incident rises to the level of an impeachable offense, why haven't articles of impeachment been drafted and voted upon?

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Trump waited 2.x years for Mueller to wrap it up. Trump didnt stop it or get involved.

Even when Dems were leaking and creating false accusations in media Trump allowed it to finish.

If the Dems arent willing to do the same it speaks volumes about whats about to be uncovered.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

What does the Mueller report have to do with the Ukraine phone call?

Trump wanted Pres. Zelensky to help him prove that Ukraine, not the Russians, hacked the DNC, on behalf of meddling Democrats, to frame Russia.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 01:18 AM
link   

I get that, but we're talking about hacking the DNC server and then publishing that stolen data on Wikileaks, not about whispers in people's ears.

Remember how Watergate started? It started with burglars, disguised as plumbers, trying to steal data from the DNC.

Both the DNC and GOP servers got hacked.

en.wikipedia.org...

But it seems they only leaked information about the DNC, and specifically Hillary.

That makes sense when you consider that Putin and Hillary don't like each other.

You make it sound like Trump is trying to tell everyone the DNC server is in Ukraine

He is.

From the phone call memo/transcript:

“I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike ... I guess you have one of your wealthy people ... The server, they say Ukraine has it,”

www.vox.com...

President Donald Trump on Wednesday once again promoted the baseless idea that a Democratic National Committee server that was hacked in 2016 is being held in Ukraine.

Donald Trump asked for more than a criminal investigation of his political opponent’s son in his call with Ukraine’s president. Trump also sought help in reviving a long-ago debunked conspiracy theory that challenges the basic underpinnings of the U.S. intelligence community’s findings on Russia’s 2016 election interference, in a bizarre spectacle that sees an American president trying to conscript a foreign leader into undermining his own intelligence agencies.

www.thedailybeast.com...

But he only mentioned Crowdstrike on a call with Zelensky, which was never intended for the public to know about.

He wanted Zelensky to announce it. But, Trump talks about the getting "server" all the time!

He didn't tell Zelensky to announce it. That is nowhere to be found in the transcript of the phone call. Neither stated, nor implied.

So was Zelensky supposed to read his mind?

.... on that note, I'm curious how you know this was Trump's intention?

Have you been reading Trump's mind?

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

....Where is the DNC Server, and why didn’t the FBI take possession of it? Deep State?

2:57 AM - Jul 14, 2018

“You have groups that are wondering why the FBI never took the server?,” Trump said. “Why was the FBI told to leave the office of the Democratic National Committee? I’ve been asking it for months and months. Where is the server? I want to know where is the server and what is the server saying?”

www.vice.com...

In all of these things you have linked here, I don't see one mention of Trump ever publicly stating that he believes the server is in Ukraine.

His conversation with Zelensky was intended to be private, not public. It's only public now because of the "whistleblower" complaint.

So, Trump saying he believes the server is in Ukraine on a phone call with Zelensky does not count as a PUBLIC statement to the effect he believes it is in Ukraine.

He said it in private, and you're making it sound like he said it in public.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 02:20 AM
link   

I concur with these tweets!

So, what "further evidence has emerged of Trump extorting a foriegn country to investigate his enemies"?

Because last I checked this is all centered around that conversation between the president of Ukraine and President Trump. You know, the one in which the full transcript was released.....in which you can not quote from that transcript where President Trump broke any laws.

Also Volodymyr Zelensky (the president of Ukraine) has stated that President Trump did not attempt any sort of extortion or quid pro quo. Do you think he will go on the stand and call himself a liar? Or if he did decide to give testimony do you think he will not make himself look like a fool and stick to his original story?

Last of all, even in the unlikely event articles of impeachment is voted on in the house and brought to the Senate, do you suppose a 2/3 majority of a Republican controlled Senate would vote to impeach after witnessing such a sham? HAAAAA!

If anyone believes President Trump will be impeached let alone removed from office I got some ocean front property in Arizona I'll sell you and I'll throw in the golden gate for free.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 05:10 AM
link   

There is more evidence than just the phone call transcript/memo.
Trump Wanted Zelensky to Publicly Say He Was Investigating Biden www.msn.com...

President Trump wanted his Ukrainian counterpart to declare publicly that he was embarking on an investigation into Hunter Biden’s work in Ukraine.

That’s according to William Taylor, America’s top diplomat to Ukraine, who also told Congress on Tuesday that Ukraine’s president agreed to make the announcement on CNN.

www.msn.com...

a reply to: Alien Abduct

So, what "further evidence has emerged of Trump extorting a foriegn country to investigate his enemies"?

Testimony from the impeachment inquiry depositions.
edit on 27-10-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   

It's only natural that someone involved in a crime or guilty of aiding and abetting, is going to condemn an investigation that could undo them and those they were involved with.

They know the hammer is coming down and they are starting to panic...!!

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

‘Testimony’ released at the discretion of Adam Schiff, the same guy that read a false version of the phone call to the committee.
He has credibility.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
My oh my the spin sisters at working it again. I also read an article on the same subject this morning on Yahoo, they were spinning that's its kind of doomsday for Trump then the article disappeared. Anyway so whether its good or bad for Trump who cares. I only care for this country yet these guys are obviously attempting to sow social discourse by there ongoing rhetoric. Its been going for several years now and they still don't have their civil war yet. So if they have nothing to fear lets just cut the carp, they should turn over everything they have on the Orange man to the US DOJ like the Dossier thingy. I wish someone does something here regardless of what side it is. Lock em up.

The Washington Times

Reps. Jerrold Nadler and Adam B. Schiff late Thursday condemned the Justice Department for transforming its Russian probe review into a criminal investigation. In a joint statement, Mr. Nadler of New York and Mr. Schiff of California, both Democrats and chairmen of the Judicial Committee and Intelligence Committee respectively, said the Justice Department has become a “vehicle for President Trump’s political retribution.” “These reports, if true, raise profound new concerns that the Department of Justice under AG [William P.] Barr has lost its independence and become a vehicle for President Trump’s political revenge,” the statement said.

I don't care if it is political retribution, entertainment and fun, or just plain justice...These criminals need to be caught and punished for what they did to America...Traitors...

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

In a joint statement, Mr. Nadler of New York and Mr. Schiff of California, both Democrats and chairmen of the Judicial Committee and Intelligence Committee respectively, said the Justice Department has become a “vehicle for President Trump’s political retribution.”

Pot meet kettle.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Yeah.

Wasn't it originally being used a vehicle to overturn an election result?

There is more evidence than just the phone call transcript/memo.
Trump Wanted Zelensky to Publicly Say He Was Investigating Biden www.msn.com...

President Trump wanted his Ukrainian counterpart to declare publicly that he was embarking on an investigation into Hunter Biden’s work in Ukraine.

That’s according to William Taylor, America’s top diplomat to Ukraine, who also told Congress on Tuesday that Ukraine’s president agreed to make the announcement on CNN.

www.msn.com...

a reply to: Alien Abduct

First off, Taylor it testifying about what he says Trump told Gordon Sondlan. So it's at best, hearsay testimony.

He says Sondlan was told to tell Zelensky he needed to "Clear things up and do it in public".

But "Clear things up and do it in public" about what? About Hunter Biden, Burisma, Crowdstrike? Does he mean hold a public trial? Have a public investigation?

Like "don't send secret agents to assassinate them. Please go through proper channels and use police."" That kind of public?

Or are we talking press releases here?

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Or are we talking press releases here?

Yeah, that.

"President Trump did insist that President Zelenskyy go to a microphone and say he is opening investigations of Biden and 2016 election interference," William Taylor said in a 15 page opening statement.

Taylor said he was told by Gordon Sondland, the U.S. Ambassador to the European Union, that President Zelenskyy should make the announcement of the election investigations on CNN.

www.msn.com...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join