It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schiff, Nadler condemn elevating Durham's Russia probe into criminal investigation

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
My oh my the spin sisters at working it again. I also read an article on the same subject this morning on Yahoo, they were spinning that's its kind of doomsday for Trump then the article disappeared. Anyway so whether its good or bad for Trump who cares. I only care for this country yet these guys are obviously attempting to sow social discourse by there ongoing rhetoric. Its been going for several years now and they still don't have their civil war yet. So if they have nothing to fear lets just cut the carp, they should turn over everything they have on the Orange man to the US DOJ like the Dossier thingy. I wish someone does something here regardless of what side it is. Lock em up.

The Washington Times

Reps. Jerrold Nadler and Adam B. Schiff late Thursday condemned the Justice Department for transforming its Russian probe review into a criminal investigation. In a joint statement, Mr. Nadler of New York and Mr. Schiff of California, both Democrats and chairmen of the Judicial Committee and Intelligence Committee respectively, said the Justice Department has become a “vehicle for President Trump’s political retribution.” “These reports, if true, raise profound new concerns that the Department of Justice under AG [William P.] Barr has lost its independence and become a vehicle for President Trump’s political revenge,” the statement said.

edit on 25-10-2019 by Waterglass because: added

+37 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

the Justice Department has become a “vehicle for President Trump’s political retribution.”

When Trump said such things about the Mueller witch hunt, he was blamed for demeaning the people that work in the DOJ.
Now that the Dems are targets.... they don't feel bad about doing the same thing.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

+17 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Well they best be careful what they say or do.

Even tweeting is dangerous for them at this
point, it will be considered obstruction of justice.

If they are all innocent they should have nothing to fear right?

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

More importantly they called it criminal obstruction.

Funny how precedent works.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

From the master of ceremonies and everyone's favorite game show host.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
The investigation is a legitimate investigation. It needs to be done, if it shows someone is guilty, they should be punished, those who did nothing wrong need not worry.

To a point the mueller investigation was legitimate, but it got hijacked at the request of the Democrats in Congress because Mueller could not find any collusion. It basically became a witchhunt.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   

this part of the OP.....

Reps. Jerrold Nadler and Adam B. Schiff late Thursday condemned the Justice Department for transforming its Russian probe review into a criminal investigation. In a joint statement, Mr. Nadler of New York and Mr. Schiff of California, both Democrats and chairmen of the Judicial Committee and Intelligence Committee respectively, said the Justice Department has become a “vehicle for President Trump’s political retribution.” […]

this brings to mind, the early days of SNL when the late John Belushi had a continuing 'Skit' about the Sword wielding Samurai who 'fixed' things up by slamming the problem object with his Samurai Sword

Nadler & Schiff, went about their flaying of Government & Justice like two Sword Wielding Samurai-sword-slingers--- cutting & slashing truth, ethics, propriety, et al

then when they get cornered and called out for their misdeeds---- They Now plead innocence and/or that their criminality don't count as they had their fingers crossed

they need disarmed and to be incarcerated for years long re-education camp living... on being a responsible American
edit on th31157201878725532019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I seriously doubt anyone is worried about Donald Trump probing the probe. Lmao.

The Justice Department is investigating the Justice Department..

Let me know how that works out for everyone.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Comey just happened to be in Alabama yesterday visiting the National Memorial for Peace and Justice "remembering" the thousands murdered by lynching. twitter.com...

(The graphic is interesting.)

NOTE: Maybe there should be a small memorial set up for us to remember this particular time in our modern-day history, when a coup...a modern-day LYNCHING...of our duly elected president was perpetrated by a bunch of holier-than-thou-we-know-better smug suit-wearing thugs and thieves.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
why would trump want revenge?

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

The investigation was started loooong before Democrats won the House. Sept 2017 is when John Durham started. AG Jeff Sessions got the ball rolling.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Guantanamo Bay (GITMO) is being expanded and renovated too. A lot of new "padded cells" were ordered in 2018.

Since President Trump is taking us out of Wars, and most of ISIS was killed off, the reasons for GITMO renovation can be narrowed down to domestic needs?

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The investigation was started loooong before Democrats won the House. Sept 2017 is when John Durham started. AG Jeff Sessions got the ball rolling.

was it?

so, correct me if I am wrong, but in order for someone to want "revenge" they have to have been wronged in some way ....right???

“These reports, if true, raise profound new concerns that the Department of Justice under AG [William P.] Barr has lost its independence and become a vehicle for President Trump’s political revenge,” the statement said.

are schiff and nadler admitting they have wronged the president???

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I concur with these tweets!

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha
lol
as if that "started" today
lol
nice try tho
not spinny enough

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Warner Calls on William Barr to Testify

Sen. Mark Warner (D-VA) criticized Attorney General William Barr over reports that the Justice Department is launching a criminal investigation of the Russia probe.

Said Warner: “Senate Intel is wrapping up a three-year bipartisan investigation, and we’ve found nothing remotely justifying this… He needs to come before Congress and explain himself.”

politicalwire.com...

I concur with this sentiment!

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   

This is hilarious and about the best news I have heard all year.

CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION. Let that sink in DNC hacks.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha
el oh el
as if the failed former vice presidential candidate gets to second guess the decisions of the AG

the AG does not need warners justification

frankly none of us do

perhaps he should focus on winning elections?

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   
The irony of all of this, the democrats getting mad about being investigated, after doing nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing, in three years except investigate Trump.... It's just, what can you even say? Of course they're condemning it, they know it has actual merit... I do believe I see a tornado coming though...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join