It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schiff, Nadler condemn elevating Durham's Russia probe into criminal investigation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: butcherguy

I love Chinese food. The "Americanized" Chinese food. Believe me you don't want to touch their original recipe stuff from the olden days. However if you do. Your a real Trooper as I cant stomach that stuff nor even want to look at it.

The CAT is where it's at!

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
You just know Comey is sweating bullets about now,m and so are Nadless and Shifty eyes

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oppositeoftruth
The irony of all of this, the democrats getting mad about being investigated, after doing nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing, in three years except investigate Trump.... It's just, what can you even say? Of course they're condemning it, they know it has actual merit... I do believe I see a tornado coming though...

It just makes me mad.

They are the biggest hypocrites imaginable - and their sycophants don't even see it.

But I guess these are the same people that want to classify all speech they disagree with as hate speech, so it should not be surprising.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
If Dems have nothing to hide then they shouldn't be worried.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

That's about right.

Astute observation in that cartoon!

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

It just makes me mad.

They are the biggest hypocrites imaginable - and their sycophants don't even see it.

But they sure don't have any issues posting on ATS. It will be fun to revisit all those posts in about a year.

eta: LOL, look up.
edit on 25-10-2019 by network dude because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

You're seriously losing it sookie...

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

That's about right.

too bad rushia isnt on trial

doesn't change the fact that warner is a vp loser

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

That's about right.

What? That isnt even close to accurate. They are not looking into Russian election meddling. Wtf? Starting to make sense why I cant understand these leftists, they dont think normally.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

It really does just piss me off to no end, maybe that's not healthy but after 3 years of name calling and baseless accusations, I can't help it. I just hope everyone else put there watching msm can see through this BS.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: KnoxMSP

They are not looking into Russian election meddling.

Right, they're trying to clear Russia of election meddling. Trump thinks that the DNC hacked itself, and then hid the evidence in the Ukraine, to frame Russia for the meddling, and blah, blah, blah, Seth Rich, yada, yada, yada, WikiLeaks.

That is what Bill Barr and John Durham have been in Italy and the UK asking people about.

The Deep State and the Italian government did NO COLLUSION and sent a weirdo Maltese professor named Joseph Mifsud to TRICK Trump campaign foreign policy adviser George Papadopoulos into thinking the Russians had dirty Hillary Clinton emails, thereby forcing Pap to get drunk and barf that intel all over an Australian diplomat, Alexander Downer, in London, at which point (AND ACCORDING TO THE PLAN!) Downer told the FBI what was going on, which gave the Deep State the fake reason it needed to do a witch hunt of Donald Trump, who is pure as the driven snow and NO COLLUSION, NO COLLUSION, YOU ARE THE COLLUSION.

The problem is, they all got caught, before they could execute the scam. And now Trump is being impeached. Barr's been exposed, through Rudy Giuliani's big stupid mouth! Who knows who else in Trump's administration is implicated in this debacle.

edit on 25-10-2019 by Sookiechacha because: www.wonkette.com...

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
the sasddest part of this whole thing is

Sookie, hany and silly have more crediblity then Schiff and nadler.....

😆🤣😁😲😂👍👌🥇🥇😀😊😉

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

a reply to: KnoxMSP

They are not looking into Russian election meddling.

Right, they're trying to clear Russia of election meddling. Trump thinks that the DNC hacked itself, and then hid the evidence in the Ukraine, to frame Russia for the meddling, and blah, blah, blah, Seth Rich, yada, yada, yada, WikiLeaks.

That is what Bill Barr and John Durham have been in Italy and the UK asking people about.

The Deep State and the Italian government did NO COLLUSION and sent a weirdo Maltese professor named Joseph Mifsud to TRICK Trump campaign foreign policy adviser George Papadopoulos into thinking the Russians had dirty Hillary Clinton emails, thereby forcing Pap to get drunk and barf that intel all over an Australian diplomat, Alexander Downer, in London, at which point (AND ACCORDING TO THE PLAN!) Downer told the FBI what was going on, which gave the Deep State the fake reason it needed to do a witch hunt of Donald Trump, who is pure as the driven snow and NO COLLUSION, NO COLLUSION, YOU ARE THE COLLUSION.

The problem is, they all got caught, before they could execute the scam. And now Trump is being impeached. Barr's been exposed, through Rudy Giuliani's big stupid mouth! Who knows who else in Trump's administration is implicated in this debacle.

Fake News, and the Wonkette???

Lmfao, hardcore liberal rag with emotionally contrived editing that sounds no different than you? Lmfao, please don't make us laugh any harder at your desperate and delusional attempt to throw shade on a Criminal Inquiry into your heros 🤭

Your premise on the what is equally pitiful, no scam here but the one perpetrated by deep state actors bent on removing a duly elected President.

I'm enjoying your emotional triggering in response to the CRIMINAL INQUIRY.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

hahaha - more appropriate

Those Dems are coming unglued.....

followed by celebrations

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Well down here in South Carolina I heard rumors that they troll the highways for fresh road kill as it is the preferred meat of choice as CAT is near the end of the food chain. Like four feet up in the air Armadillo. Yuk. The competition is from the Black Turkey Vultures. Even the Black Turkey Vultures don't care for Armadillo. Grey Squirrel and Possum are tops for them.

edit on 25-10-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

What's sad is you probably don't know much of anything about Durham beyond what you consume from liberal rags.

Some food for thought...

***Durham was the Special Prosecutor who INDICTED FBI AGENTS FOR PROTECTING Whitey Bulger.

This isn't a man that social medias or gets paid off, he is the real deal suit you don't want to F# with and all the calls from screeching Congressman won't amount to ANYTHING, especially from the likes of Warner and gang.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Wonkette is political opinion. Their credentials are more respectable than yours. Their articles are the kinds of snark that YOU WISH our Mud Pit allowed! LOL

At any rate. Why is Trump so interested in Crowdstrike, and why does he think the "server" in in the Ukraine? Why did Durham need to interview folks in the UK and Italy? More importantly, why did Bill Barr need to tag along? Or was Burham that was tagging along? Why doesn't Barr Trust Durham?

Why does Trump keep saying that "Putin says they didn't do it"? Why is Russia coordinating cybersecurity with the US, right before a presidential election? Why did Trump cut Pentagon aid, to divert to wall, from NATO projects, meant to protect European areas from Russian aggression? Why did Trump tell President Zelensky to "Work out a deal with Putin". Why is Putin negotiating US exist strategy from Syria with Turkey?

Why do all roads lead to Putin with this President?

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Normally I would say nothing will happen to anyone involved because they are in politics. I think most of us are aware that the game is getting dirt on your opponent than controlling them like a puppet to do your bidding. That’s the game and that’s why these people almost never see justice. The deep state is comprised by cia and fbi and nsa and they control the politicians through blackmailing them. You can bet your arse Kennedy was killed by these people and it was a display of power to keep people in line. I think trump knows that’s the end game and that they want him dead.

I honestly think with the way these people are talking like Pelosi praying for trump and the recreation of the Kennedy assassination in legos picture with Comey are coded messages. I think trump is in real danger! So I believe he’s going to go full throttle on them. I believe he knows he can’t play the dirt game and just flip them to his side through blackmail.

Mark my words if Brennan or clapper go down Schiff is going to get caught up and charged in this Ed buck thing.
hillary is worried because she will be the next to get outed by the deep state and with Hillary the list of offenses is looooooooong murder, pedo rings, money laundering, selling weapons to terrorist, having foreign governments buy political favors . I think the deep state is going to push Hillary as the fall guy to try and save themselves.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

What's sad is you probably don't know much of anything about Durham beyond what you consume from liberal rags.

I know that John Durham exposed torture within the CIA. I know that the woman implicated in secret torcher camps is serving in a high capacity role in the Trump administration.

I know that John Durham's work is good, but slow and steady. Trump isn't slow and steady at anything, Infact, Trump is showing manic desperation. Therefore, I believe Barr is using Durham's name for legitimacy, but actually is running the show, which has turned into a 3 Ringed Circus.

edit on 25-10-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oppositeoftruth
The irony of all of this, the democrats getting mad about being investigated, after doing nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing, in three years except investigate Trump.... It's just, what can you even say? Of course they're condemning it, they know it has actual merit... I do believe I see a tornado coming though...

That's the Democrats' mindset in a nutshell: They're free to crawl up your ass with a microscope just because they don't like you (all other reasons being post-hoc rationalizations), but how dare you look into their actions, even when there is clear & obvious evidence of very serious felonies?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join