It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will there be immediate violence if Trump is taken from office?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: JAGStorm

If President Trump is forcefully or violently removed from office United States is finished.

The US is so fragile, that Trump is the only thing keeping it together?

Not so much Trump as The Presidency. And with it all that it entails philosophically, politically morally and justly etc.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

There is.

Those that really want and are brave enough to start fighting their neighbors make up a very small group.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Barcs
Conservative Christians do this every time something is taken away to fix violence or corruption. Last time it happened, was the civil war when their slaves were taken away. They would do it today if their precious guns were taken away too. Wouldn't surprise me if they started a war over a president who is punished legitimately for breaking the law, simply because they are butthurt about it.

It was the same conservative Christians from the north that laid down thier lives and freed slaves...... You bigoted muppet

That's a blatant lie. Northerners were not conservatives and neither was Lincoln. They were progressives. The southerners were conservatives then and they still are today. That hasn't changed, but the party ideologies clearly have.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
a reply to: Extorris

No, there was never any 'swap.' There is no evidence of any such thing; that is just Dem propaganda.

www.livescience.com...

LOL @ championing your silly fake news and conservative media lies. It was pretty obvious. Lincoln was even against corporations having so much power and was progressive. The first true liberal Democrat was FDR.

I love how people deny history, and ignore the fact that magically the entire southern Christian population went from democrat to republican as the ideologies shifted. Funny how that works. But yeah, just a myth I swear!
edit on 10 28 19 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Barcs

Did the Dems oppose the 13th, 14th, and 15th Amendments? Did the KKK start as a Democratic institution after the GOP freed their slaves? Were the Dems leading the resurgence of the KKK in the 1920's? Did the Dems oppose the Civil Rights act of 1964?
Same old Dems.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Yes, there will be. I can guarantee you it will happen. And it should.

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Yes without qualification

There is a hard line drawn in the sand and I don't blame real Americans who are not willing to budge off that line. Totally understandable, excusable and sensible IMHO

I hope the enemies of this country see there is no enemy we are unwilling to confront. As they say, "foreign and domestic"
edit on 11/1/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Democrats are willing to push this country to the brink over their own sour grapes political vendettas and perceived slights. They need to realize this is exactly the result they are working so hard to achieve.

There is no scenario in which Dems are successful in "fundamentally altering" this great and proud nation.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join