It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will there be immediate violence if Trump is taken from office?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Conservative Christians do this every time something is taken away to fix violence or corruption. Last time it happened, was the civil war when their slaves were taken away. They would do it today if their precious guns were taken away too. Wouldn't surprise me if they started a war over a president who is punished legitimately for breaking the law, simply because they are butthurt about it.
edit on 10 26 19 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I have no doubt that our country will be prepared for any potential pockets of violence. They'll be squashed as soon as they start.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Barcs
Conservative Christians do this every time something is taken away to fix violence or corruption. Last time it happened, was the civil war when their slaves were taken away. They would do it today if their precious guns were taken away too. Wouldn't surprise me if they started a war over a president who is punished legitimately for breaking the law, simply because they are butthurt about it.

It was the same conservative Christians from the north that laid down thier lives and freed slaves...... You bigoted muppet

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Ironclad1964

They say that anyone that starts a civil war will be the true enemies. They say that the military is ready to put any bs like that to rest as soon as it starts.

The most likely candidates to start a civil war in the US are the Progressive, far left. Either directly or by doing something like taking the POTUS out of the picture one way or another without due process.

If that should turn out to be the case, will you live by your words and fight them along side your "hard Right", family members?

Part of me truly believes that those talking civil war are foreign agents and bots who are trying to divide the usa.
Which one are you?

You got me..

Damn..!!

My cover is blown..

Perhaps wearing all that Tin Foil actually does pay off after all. lol
edit on 26-10-2019 by Ironclad1964 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-10-2019 by Ironclad1964 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: JAGStorm

If Trump is legally impeached and is kicked out by a Senate vote, then no.

There won't be any violence because the process will be open and above board.

If he is ousted because of a coup?

Then yes, I imagine some might become a tiny bit irritated.

What if The Senate votes to remove Trump and he refuses? Calls for his supporters to riot?

I think it far fetched, but we are in strange times.

He already is suggesting he would try and fight any decision, albeit he is ignorant of the process.

President Trump Says He Would Fight Impeachment in the Supreme Court. That's Not How It Works
time.com...

As long as we are talking about outrageous outcomes, pondering what happens if he is convicted by the Senate and refuses to leave is one possibility.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Barcs

It was the same conservative Christians from the north that laid down thier lives and freed slaves...... You bigoted muppet

"Republican" Christians, and not just Christians.
Not "Conservative".

The GOP and Dem parties swapped their membership and North/South during the Civil Rights era.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

No, there was never any 'swap.' There is no evidence of any such thing; that is just Dem propaganda.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris

What if The Senate votes to remove Trump and he refuses? Calls for his supporters to riot?

He already is suggesting he would try and fight any decision, albeit he is ignorant of the process.

President Trump Says He Would Fight Impeachment in the Supreme Court. That's Not How It Works
time.com...

As long as we are talking about outrageous outcomes, pondering what happens if he is convicted by the Senate and refuses to leave is one possibility.

That all depends on if he has a hot babe by his side and a cool hat.

And a dog named Lobo.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris

time.com...

That all depends on if he has a hot babe by his side and a cool hat.

And a dog named Lobo.

I always gets these wrong, I was always under the impression it was

"me and you and a dog named blue"

I must have had the wrong station on...

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
a reply to: Extorris

No, there was never any 'swap.' There is no evidence of any such thing; that is just Dem propaganda.

There is more than evidence. It is historical fact.

The Southern Democrats became GOP after civil rights.
The Northern Republicans did the same and became Democrats.

edit on 26-10-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: timidgal
I have no doubt that our country will be prepared for any potential pockets of violence. They'll be squashed as soon as they start.

Ahhhh... not so fast. I lived in LA when the RK riots happened, it went on for days and cops didn’t stand a chance in some areas, matter of fact, they had to leave some areas of town. They were outnumbered and outgunned, people were on their own. To this day it was the craziest mess I’ve ever witnessed. Watching buildings burn, citizens defending properties with AR’s and Uzi’s, people walking around with guns, troop carriers patrolling mall parking lots, etc....and not a damn thing the cops could do about it. It was very surreal and it was not isolated to LA alone. Just saying.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
If Trump is run out of office - before there's a 'civil war' - I believe the Chinese will hit us with an EMP.

Seriously.

I don't think so. We have detection systems that will be able to determine an EMP has happened, and we watch everything in orbit bigger than a fountain pen. If the Chinese are foolish enough to try that, they had better make sure they take out all our subs, or one of them is just liable to turn the Chinese mainland into a glass parking lot.

edit on 26-10-2019 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I saw a mythical mountain man once, he looked like a tree and made weird duck noises.

Who comes up with this alarmist BS? I mean sure trump may be impeached, so duck hunters United and trailer park gun nuts can have an empty threat session? They'd bring fireworks to a nuclear war, the military serves the country first, not the president.

If trump were to be impeached, there is only one thing you can do...

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Most Trump supporters are too smart to incite violence in the streets. That would be too cruel. It would be targeted at the causes.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That is what hitmen are for lol.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Most Trump supporters are too smart to incite violence in the streets. That would be too cruel. It would be targeted at the causes.

Well I don't think it would be "mountain men" coming out of their cabins to have good ole fist to cuffs with some local latte sipping Starbucks liberals.

It would literally have to be a couple million armed citizens whom storm DC, and the police and military would have to choose a side to pick.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Yes, there will be some reaction from pocket groups such as guntotin bible thumpin religious groups, MAGA zealots and 2nd amendment gun nuts. Personally, I don't give a damn if he is impeached or not. The USA will go on.

edit on 26-10-2019 by eManym because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

originally posted by: carewemust

It would literally have to be a couple million armed citizens whom storm DC, and the police and military would have to choose a side to pick.

You left out the co-conspirators mentioned by President Trump at almost every press briefing, and at every rally, but you're on the right track!

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 02:36 AM
link   
civil war, race war lol thats the white mans fantasy. a perfect time to show how big his dick and guns are and target those he deems undesirable. is he willing to travel to participate in said war ? will the white man target the white man. will the white man see an other as allie or a threat. i always though if there were a zombie outbreak, i would most likely be killed buy a white person before an actual zombie. smh. btw everyone has guns .
edit on 10am210America/Chicago3136k by magnetik because: (no reason given)

edit on 10am210America/Chicago3137k by magnetik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

a few idiots will try and cause some problems but the cops will put them down fast.

I'm not worried about that at all.

What if there isn't enough police?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join