It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will there be immediate violence if Trump is taken from office?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Why? They should be thrilled he's gone.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

On the contrary, he believes that freedom of religion means just that. Trump, while not in the slightest Godly, wasn't going to care about how we lived and wasn't at all going to be hostile to our faith. On the contrary, he believes that freedom of religion means just that.

He also believes Colorado shares a border with Mexico. So...

On the subject of what Donny believes, how do you know he's even concerned one way or another with what freedom of religion means? Seriously curious Ketsuko - why do you trust that he would leave the religious alone?

Does he leave all religions alone?

Certain religious backers serve his purpose right now and to some extent allow him to continue to be possible :-)

So - safe for the moment. But, if history teaches us anything about dictators - things change

Also - hi :-)

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

They’re too scared of the Marine reservists in DC to emp anybody anyway.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

The Army of Northern Virginia will rise again!

They should leave the LARP'ing to the pros at Gettysburg.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
He won't be removed because the left doesn't have the votes. They can only attempt to remove him by assassination, but that would just give the patriots the green light to hang all the coup plotters.

A civil war won't start from the right, because we hold alll the cards. Why should we start a civil war when we control most of government.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Hahahaha!!!a reply to: WeDemBoyz

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Good question. My gut feeling is that there will be incidents, but not a huge uprising. But I could be wrong, maybe the country is a powder keg and this is the match that will light it. I hope not, a lot of people who have no business thinking of each other as enemies will end up harming one another.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
You must be part of that generation that “did nothing “when JFK was asasinated in public by its own government. And guess who got all ballsy and suddenly became untouchable because “we the people , did nothing. That same government that killed JFK. I don’t think we will let that slide again. At least not my generation. reply to: Bluntone22

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

If Trump is taken down in the coup? They'll hit.

They covet the USA.

They'll not destroy it - just let us all kill ourselves off and then come in with masses and take out the survivors.

Taking Trump down = our weakest moment in modern history.

IMO.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

I sure hope that's sarcasm talking.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   

No, he's too old.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Not even close, liberal mayors order police forces who are just pawns to protect liberal Democrats and attack others

It would be interesting. BLM riots the response is let them. Let them get it out of their system.

Police stand and watch.

Antifa is being violent, police are ordered to stand by.

Want to see police intervene, any time the other side who call them self patriot groups gets the upper hand and push antifa back, the police step right in

So if the right stood up for an unjust impeachment, the police would not be ordered to stand by.

Things would get violent fast as the police would be ordered to get into riot gear.

So when BLM riots and chants death to police, the police stand by and let them.

Then when Patriot groups who protest and back the blue line, they are harrassed.

I've seen police order people to walk through antifa crowds while getting spit on and verbally attacked.

Have to be careful with these liberal mayors

Democrats would love to watch that happen on TV.

Trump supporters getting beat by cops in the streets
edit on 25-10-2019 by Bloodworth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
If Trump is taken down in the coup? They'll hit.

LOL. Okay. Like Trump is some bulwark against the Chinese when he can't even stand up to Turkey.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

originally posted by: Shamrock6

I sure hope that's sarcasm talking.

I was being sarcastic about there being a bunch of reservists camped out in DC, yes.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Ah, I see. You feel it's important to catorgize violence on demographics. What purpose could that serve...

Yay ignorance!

a reply to: Sookiechacha

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Yes. Because it's the only way to save the country. Trump was our last hope at the ballot box. If the media and Intel community can get him removed (especially less than a year before an election) what's the point of voting? At that point American democracy becomes publicly known to be a sham.

The democrats used secret courts to spy, secret "whistle-blowers" to smear, secret proceedings to impeach. And all they've got is that trump wanted a foreign country to investigate our politicians corruption in their country.

America is in a very dangerous place right now.

(post by Theyy removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Trump isnt getting impeached

Because there will be war, the deepstate is crazy but theyre not crazy enough to trigger war right across the globe which will undoubltable unfold like a string of dominos shortly afterwards, they know they can only rely on soy boys and people who are not sure who they are, and a few people they imported, nobody has the navy to take a fight into the USA, and by the time they do itll all be over and Trump emporer will be on the offencive sinking them like toys

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Do I believe this country is moving towards civil war? Absolutely!

But I don’t think impeachment and removal from office will happen to Trump. Democrats are doing this as a distraction from their complete lack of competence or ability to achieve true useful change. They’re just cementing their own re-election campaigns in their uber-liberal districts.

If they do pursue impeachment without an actual smoking gun, they’re going to galvanize the country against their plans and/or presidential candidate.

AND let’s face it they don’t have the votes in the senate for removal from office.

I think they truly believe if they remove Trump, the 2016 runner up takes office!

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   
There won't be a civil war. Dems are too puss7 to start one. Plus, the right is winning why would they want to have a civil war to be on top again. They are already there.

The right will go on about their merry way and do what they have to like pact the courts and MAGA. Dems will scream, cry, act crazy, beat up a few old ladies and retired vets on the street. The right will beat a few commie antifa like usual.

Then the lefts going to double and triple down, which will only embarrass themselves, which will give the right more wins and seats being that everyone will reject the lefts crybaby fits and emotional outburst.

All the right has to do is continue to troll the left and they will self destruct on their own. A civil war is not needed. What will the left do? Harass people in restaurant and their homes? lol That is not enough to spark a civil war. The only way is that they go full retard and start assassinating a bunch of prominent right-wing people and start an army of cucks, but they would be wiped out before a civil war can start.
edit on 25-10-2019 by ambassado12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join